Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One of my dragons was on Random Dragon!
1 2
so I logged on and I was on the fr home page, and I was about to click onto another page and I saw the top half of the random dragon, and I was like "oh hey that looks like my dragon sorta" so I scroll down just to look at it, and ??? it was my dragon [img]https://i.imgur.com/u6wFyIb.png[/img] ??? how did I manage to go to the home page right as my dragon showed up i'm
so I logged on and I was on the fr home page, and I was about to click onto another page and I saw the top half of the random dragon, and I was like "oh hey that looks like my dragon sorta" so I scroll down just to look at it, and ???

it was my dragon

u6wFyIb.png

???

how did I manage to go to the home page right as my dragon showed up

i'm
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
That's incredibly lucky oml. What are the odds.
That's incredibly lucky oml. What are the odds.
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
I ALMOST saw one of my favourite dergs on the front page
ALMOST.
Thing is, I was eating fries and was away from the laptop at the time
heck
I ALMOST saw one of my favourite dergs on the front page
ALMOST.
Thing is, I was eating fries and was away from the laptop at the time
heck
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
WHAT JUST
WHAT JUST
- order
Congrats, what a coincidence. :D

I've actually been checking up every now and then since the post about this last week. XD
Congrats, what a coincidence. :D

I've actually been checking up every now and then since the post about this last week. XD
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
@logical, hi there! Quick heads up, I edited the title of your thread to better reflect the topic. Thanks!
@logical, hi there! Quick heads up, I edited the title of your thread to better reflect the topic. Thanks!
I have yet to get one of my dergs featured ; v ; or at least, no one's told me yet haha
I have yet to get one of my dergs featured ; v ; or at least, no one's told me yet haha
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
Congrats!
Congrats!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Congrats on the random dragon! c:
Congrats on the random dragon! c:
QFXpYkj.png
I had one of my favorite dragons up there a a newbie, but I didn't know the significance.

but congrats to you! super cool!
I had one of my favorite dragons up there a a newbie, but I didn't know the significance.

but congrats to you! super cool!
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2