Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yikes
1 2
oh no
oh no
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date=2017-09-25 15:39:54] I'm pretty sure its just a little fragment hovering above the wing rather than going through it- if you follow the spines they don't quite match up to the fragment. idk. it just doesn't seem that they would intentionally stab a dragon ::/ [/quote] I doubt it's intentional; the probably forgot to edit that portion out. They seem to just layer on the apparel as it appears on other breeds. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=24256&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=24256&xt=dressing.png[/img] These guys have it edited out, unlike the M guardian, which slipped through.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2017-09-25:
I'm pretty sure its just a little fragment hovering above the wing rather than going through it- if you follow the spines they don't quite match up to the fragment.

idk. it just doesn't seem that they would intentionally stab a dragon ::/

I doubt it's intentional; the probably forgot to edit that portion out. They seem to just layer on the apparel as it appears on other breeds.

dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=24256&xt=dressing.png

dummy?breed=6&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=24256&xt=dressing.png

These guys have it edited out, unlike the M guardian, which slipped through.
uCR5SCW.png
that's nice and all

but what the heck is your signature
that's nice and all

but what the heck is your signature
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
No fair! Plague cant live up to its aesthetic but Arcane can have stabby cloaks?

So much SALT rn ;p
No fair! Plague cant live up to its aesthetic but Arcane can have stabby cloaks?

So much SALT rn ;p
X0JktGl.png
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date=2017-09-25 15:39:54] I'm pretty sure its just a little fragment hovering above the wing rather than going through it- if you follow the spines they don't quite match up to the fragment. idk. it just doesn't seem that they would intentionally stab a dragon ::/ [/quote] I know but when you first glance at it...
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2017-09-25:
I'm pretty sure its just a little fragment hovering above the wing rather than going through it- if you follow the spines they don't quite match up to the fragment.

idk. it just doesn't seem that they would intentionally stab a dragon ::/

I know but when you first glance at it...
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Pain
Pain
[quote name="SnowdinTown" date=2017-09-25 19:23:42] Pain [/quote] [i]Cuz I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all[/i]
SnowdinTown wrote on 2017-09-25:
Pain
Cuz I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
[quote name="Dovedragon" date=2017-09-25 17:31:39] stabby stab stab the clothing flight is attacking dragons this is very concerning M guardian, you must see if the crystal can be removed from your wing to prevent any more damage [/quote] This should be on breaking news.
Dovedragon wrote on 2017-09-25:
stabby
stab stab
the clothing flight is attacking dragons
this is very concerning M guardian, you must see if the crystal can be removed from your wing to prevent any more damage

This should be on breaking news.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
oh for goodness sake i hope that's not intentional
oh for goodness sake i hope that's not intentional
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png