Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Am I the only one making a crystal cult?
1 2
So last Starfall everyone went nuts over the cloaks. I shrugged and went yeah, they're cool but not me. Now we have crystals for starfall and I need 900 of them... but I haven't seen anyone else like that! Please tell me I'm not the only one making a crystal cult!
So last Starfall everyone went nuts over the cloaks. I shrugged and went yeah, they're cool but not me. Now we have crystals for starfall and I need 900 of them... but I haven't seen anyone else like that! Please tell me I'm not the only one making a crystal cult!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
the new apparel is very beautiful.

but squids.

i.
love.
squid.

and need a trillion.
the new apparel is very beautiful.

but squids.

i.
love.
squid.

and need a trillion.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
i need 65843574 crystals. this trickmurk i earned 1800+ pinecones, i'm sure i can do it again
i need 65843574 crystals. this trickmurk i earned 1800+ pinecones, i'm sure i can do it again
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
im too lazy but good luck on whatverer you need,
im too lazy but good luck on whatverer you need,
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i thought you were talking about making a cult in your lore where dragons worship some kind of crystal but this is probably better
i thought you were talking about making a cult in your lore where dragons worship some kind of crystal but this is probably better
ex5BGkW.png
I relate [img]https://i.imgur.com/wMkNju1.png[/img] [i][b][size=5]i hunger for more[/i]
I relate
wMkNju1.png
i hunger for more
insert life story here
I agree, they are beautiful! I haven't gotten enough shards to get anything though. :(
I agree, they are beautiful! I haven't gotten enough shards to get anything though. :(
PQznZys.png
I don't even have one yet. I do want a squid army though.
I don't even have one yet. I do want a squid army though.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I'm still tired from getting my firebirds from last festival lol...otherwise i'd be attached to the coli 24/7 xD

I do still have all 60 of my starfall cloaks tho xP I'm just too lazy to put them on all my dragons.
I'm still tired from getting my firebirds from last festival lol...otherwise i'd be attached to the coli 24/7 xD

I do still have all 60 of my starfall cloaks tho xP I'm just too lazy to put them on all my dragons.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

we

are the crystal

cult
we

are the crystal

cult
1 2