Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trick or Treat 2017 - Winners picked
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
To those of you I didn't answer (and I know there are a lot), I'm sorry, but you probably won't be getting a response. I was really busy this month and got a ton of trick or treaters. Thanks for stopping by, but there's really no way I'll be able to get to you in a timely manner or even give much of anything, most of the good items I was willing to part with are gone.

To those of you who are receiving art from me, again, I've been really busy and haven't been able to do much. You should hopefully get your art in the coming weeks, but don't be shocked if you're still waiting past that. You will get your art, though... eventually.

I'd also like to thank everyone who greeted my pair of weirdos and gave them stuff. I would've thanked you by PM individually, but I was drowning in messages and it would've only furthered cluttered everything.
To those of you I didn't answer (and I know there are a lot), I'm sorry, but you probably won't be getting a response. I was really busy this month and got a ton of trick or treaters. Thanks for stopping by, but there's really no way I'll be able to get to you in a timely manner or even give much of anything, most of the good items I was willing to part with are gone.

To those of you who are receiving art from me, again, I've been really busy and haven't been able to do much. You should hopefully get your art in the coming weeks, but don't be shocked if you're still waiting past that. You will get your art, though... eventually.

I'd also like to thank everyone who greeted my pair of weirdos and gave them stuff. I would've thanked you by PM individually, but I was drowning in messages and it would've only furthered cluttered everything.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I'm very excited to participate this year!
I'm very excited to participate this year!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64