Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Update - Hurricane Irma
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
Be safe.
Be safe.
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
I'm not in the danger area but i hope that everyone is save and that nobody lose his Life in this Dark Time..

my Hopes goes to The People who are in Danger and who loses people.
I'm not in the danger area but i hope that everyone is save and that nobody lose his Life in this Dark Time..

my Hopes goes to The People who are in Danger and who loses people.
CeLSHOy.png
I hope everyone stays safe! Please take the necessary precautions, don't underestimate the power of these hurricanes. They won't just be a storm, please prepare for it. Best wishes to everyone in Irma's path!
I hope everyone stays safe! Please take the necessary precautions, don't underestimate the power of these hurricanes. They won't just be a storm, please prepare for it. Best wishes to everyone in Irma's path!
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Thank you for all of your efforts, guys!

I pray that you all stay safe~
Thank you for all of your efforts, guys!

I pray that you all stay safe~
Best of luck and stay safe, players and mods, please watch out for yourselves during Irma...
Best of luck and stay safe, players and mods, please watch out for yourselves during Irma...
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
I hope everyone involved comes out safe!
I hope everyone involved comes out safe!
Stay safe and take care you yourselves =0!!!
Stay safe and take care you yourselves =0!!!
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
Stay safe, everybody!
Stay safe, everybody!
VAAnkLY.png
Thank you for your service Akiri! You do the Flight Rising community proud with your dedication to other people's safety above your own. Best wishes to both you and Arahtim and everyone effected by the hurricane. Stay safe!
Thank you for your service Akiri! You do the Flight Rising community proud with your dedication to other people's safety above your own. Best wishes to both you and Arahtim and everyone effected by the hurricane. Stay safe!
stay safe, everyone!
stay safe, everyone!
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55