Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh Shademama
1 2
[quote name= Epilogue: Flight Rising]The brightness of day was in full swing, and the burn of the sun was extremely discomforting. The earthen one appeared to be gesturing to her, but she couldn't make out what he was saying. It didn't matter, she supposed. She remembered not really liking him anyway. Come to think of it, she didn’t really like any of them.[/quote] Oh little angsty Shadowbinder...
Epilogue: wrote:
The brightness of day was in full swing, and the burn of the sun was extremely discomforting. The earthen one appeared to be gesturing to her, but she couldn't make out what he was saying. It didn't matter, she supposed. She remembered not really liking him anyway. Come to think of it, she didn’t really like any of them.

Oh little angsty Shadowbinder...
ljGEvKm.png
[quote name="Duskflame" date=2017-07-21 17:06:45] [quote name= Epilogue: Flight Rising]The brightness of day was in full swing, and the burn of the sun was extremely discomforting. The earthen one appeared to be gesturing to her, but she couldn't make out what he was saying. It didn't matter, she supposed. She remembered not really liking him anyway. Come to think of it, she didn’t really like any of them.[/quote] Oh little angsty Shadowbinder... [/quote] Shadowbinder is the edgy teenager that doesn't like anybody except that one guy who never talks to anyone.
Duskflame wrote on 2017-07-21:
Epilogue: wrote:
The brightness of day was in full swing, and the burn of the sun was extremely discomforting. The earthen one appeared to be gesturing to her, but she couldn't make out what he was saying. It didn't matter, she supposed. She remembered not really liking him anyway. Come to think of it, she didn’t really like any of them.

Oh little angsty Shadowbinder...

Shadowbinder is the edgy teenager that doesn't like anybody except that one guy who never talks to anyone.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
Love our edgy mom
Love our edgy mom
wORSkxL.png
Ah, so this is why I moved to Shadow.
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
You know, I really can't figure out whether Shadow's aesthetic is trickery+mischief or #Edge.
You know, I really can't figure out whether Shadow's aesthetic is trickery+mischief or #Edge.
ctFAI4k.gif
[quote name="Kurigon" date=2017-07-21 17:10:31] Ah, so this is why I moved to Shadow. [/quote] This is why I'm never leaving [s]Except maybe to vacation to Bossdad's place[/s]
Kurigon wrote on 2017-07-21:
This is why I'm never leaving
Except maybe to vacation to Bossdad's place
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="FrostPrince" date=2017-07-21 17:12:46] You know, I really can't figure out whether Shadow's aesthetic is trickery+mischief or #Edge. [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xIO33l7RlmLR4I/giphy.gif[/img]
FrostPrince wrote on 2017-07-21:
giphy.gif
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
This is why I love being a nature/shadow half flighter
This is why I love being a nature/shadow half flighter
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
This is why I almost picked Shadow and occasionally feel tempted to change. The Shadowbinder is my fav deity, not gonna lie.
This is why I almost picked Shadow and occasionally feel tempted to change. The Shadowbinder is my fav deity, not gonna lie.
lohf4Mo.png
but I thought Plaguebringer was the edgelord of Sorneith??
but I thought Plaguebringer was the edgelord of Sorneith??
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
1 2