Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | UM Accents and Skins
I remember the time when I first started playing FR how out of my price range UM accents and skins were. I thought they were cool and dreamed of finally buying some.

Well I can finally tell past me that I've been tossing my hard earned dragon cash at some accents and skins recently. 3 in the past week actually...

Time to rebuild my poor vault...
I remember the time when I first started playing FR how out of my price range UM accents and skins were. I thought they were cool and dreamed of finally buying some.

Well I can finally tell past me that I've been tossing my hard earned dragon cash at some accents and skins recently. 3 in the past week actually...

Time to rebuild my poor vault...
tumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo2_250.pngtumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo1_100.giftumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png
UM accents and skins are the primary thing I throw my money at. I wonder how many gene projects I'd have finished if I didn't, but I can't help myself.
UM accents and skins are the primary thing I throw my money at. I wonder how many gene projects I'd have finished if I didn't, but I can't help myself.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Accents and skins will forever be out of my reach, sadly. I just don't earn enough gems for them. RIP.
Accents and skins will forever be out of my reach, sadly. I just don't earn enough gems for them. RIP.
PJb908Z.png