Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you name your clan?
1 2 3 4
I'm having trouble coming up with a name for my clan, so i want to know how you came up with a name for your clan.
I'm having trouble coming up with a name for my clan, so i want to know how you came up with a name for your clan.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
I first came up with general lore for my clan like their role in Sornieth, then named them accordingly.
I first came up with general lore for my clan like their role in Sornieth, then named them accordingly.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
....I don't actually remember. huh.
....I don't actually remember. huh.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@LibreNoctre
They're misfits. Living in a fissure.

Misfissure.
@LibreNoctre
They're misfits. Living in a fissure.

Misfissure.
image0.gif
I came up with my clan name thinking of items associated with wind, hence the name Whirlwind Clan ^-^
I came up with my clan name thinking of items associated with wind, hence the name Whirlwind Clan ^-^
XWGx9rY.gif
Currently my clan is Tenebris Ignis, because they're a Shadow clan heralding the coming of a powerful Fire dragon, but I honestly don't like the feel. I want something more magical or sinister sounding but don't know what to use yet.
Currently my clan is Tenebris Ignis, because they're a Shadow clan heralding the coming of a powerful Fire dragon, but I honestly don't like the feel. I want something more magical or sinister sounding but don't know what to use yet.
wORSkxL.png
i honestly have no idea
i honestly have no idea
9CxYF0H.png
Quinineer --> Quinine --> Clan Quinine
As you can see, I am the pinnacle of human thought and imagination :')
Quinineer --> Quinine --> Clan Quinine
As you can see, I am the pinnacle of human thought and imagination :')
JBEajtP.gif
i didn't - my friend just threw around some names until i was like
hm
okay
(it's moonstone)
i didn't - my friend just threw around some names until i was like
hm
okay
(it's moonstone)
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
My clan takes in a lot of wandering and/or outcast dragons, so "Sanctuary" seemed like an apt term. Then I'm also in Light Flight, and we like lanterns and other shiny things, so "Sanctuary of the Lantern's Light" it was. Plus, lanterns give off a soft, cozy glow, which complements the idea of a sanctuary.
My clan takes in a lot of wandering and/or outcast dragons, so "Sanctuary" seemed like an apt term. Then I'm also in Light Flight, and we like lanterns and other shiny things, so "Sanctuary of the Lantern's Light" it was. Plus, lanterns give off a soft, cozy glow, which complements the idea of a sanctuary.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
1 2 3 4