Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Training Grounds 2.0
1 2
I'm not the biggest fan of the webwings, but I like the mice!
I'm not the biggest fan of the webwings, but I like the mice!
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
I'm not bothered, and it's actually my favorite venue now that it's been revamped!
I'm not bothered, and it's actually my favorite venue now that it's been revamped!
I'm the most bothered by the difference in sizes between the old and new pocketmice, honestly.
I'm the most bothered by the difference in sizes between the old and new pocketmice, honestly.
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
e v o l u t i o n
e v o l u t i o n
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
[quote name="MackerelGray" date=2017-05-26 20:17:49] The mice...unnerve me. Their eyes are so vacant. WhaT ARE YOU THINKING? [/quote] They have seen their brethren killed, smashed to a pulp. Oops
MackerelGray wrote on 2017-05-26:
The mice...unnerve me. Their eyes are so vacant. WhaT ARE YOU THINKING?
They have seen their brethren killed, smashed to a pulp.
Oops
[quote name="JusticeTurtle" date=2017-05-26 22:28:08] I'm the most bothered by the difference in sizes between the old and new pocketmice, honestly. [/quote] Yeah, this. Same for the webwings (the new ones should be bigger, imo).
JusticeTurtle wrote on 2017-05-26:

Yeah, this. Same for the webwings (the new ones should be bigger, imo).
CQy7TyL.png
1 2