Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell about your nice RNG experiences
1 2 3 4
So I posted earlier about the Storm Seeker and the Ragepuff. Well, I've been playing in the Training Fields ever since then, and nabbed these familiars as well: Two Primrose Mith, Dark Sparrowmouse, Amaranth Moth, and a Chipskink. I also got a couple health potions and an Acuity Fragment.
So I posted earlier about the Storm Seeker and the Ragepuff. Well, I've been playing in the Training Fields ever since then, and nabbed these familiars as well: Two Primrose Mith, Dark Sparrowmouse, Amaranth Moth, and a Chipskink. I also got a couple health potions and an Acuity Fragment.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
Decided screw it, I want another egg so I spent all my gathering turns scavenging a few days ago. Lo and behold, second day of doing so I get a Lightning egg. Thinking ohhhhh nice, this can't possibly get any better I hatch it. Who pops out? Magnolia. A pefect tree dragon G1. Can't wait to gene her.
Decided screw it, I want another egg so I spent all my gathering turns scavenging a few days ago. Lo and behold, second day of doing so I get a Lightning egg. Thinking ohhhhh nice, this can't possibly get any better I hatch it. Who pops out? Magnolia. A pefect tree dragon G1. Can't wait to gene her.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
One day I randomly decided that I wanted a waterway vista so I had something to match a dragon I liked. 7 battles in... Waterway Vista. Actually Waterway tends to be my lucky battle venue.

Got 2 eggs from scavenging two days in a row.

Posted on a lucky thread, got a boss familiar.

And the best thing ever. During the last NOTN I hatched two eggs with it days of each other. The result:
-primaries were very close
-secondaries were the same color
-one was a snowbelly, the other was a sunbelly
-male and female, so they could breed
-they have a high chance of producing XXYs with a low chance of XXXs
One day I randomly decided that I wanted a waterway vista so I had something to match a dragon I liked. 7 battles in... Waterway Vista. Actually Waterway tends to be my lucky battle venue.

Got 2 eggs from scavenging two days in a row.

Posted on a lucky thread, got a boss familiar.

And the best thing ever. During the last NOTN I hatched two eggs with it days of each other. The result:
-primaries were very close
-secondaries were the same color
-one was a snowbelly, the other was a sunbelly
-male and female, so they could breed
-they have a high chance of producing XXYs with a low chance of XXXs
NBeoOgB.png
I have never had a bad egg hatch ever. The training fields has also given me a light egg
I have never had a bad egg hatch ever. The training fields has also given me a light egg
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
The first boss I ever fought dropped its familiar. (Then RNG decided to go back to its old ways)
The first boss I ever fought dropped its familiar. (Then RNG decided to go back to its old ways)
:)
I got 2 Light Eggs in a row while scavenging. Truly #blessed
I got 2 Light Eggs in a row while scavenging. Truly #blessed
don't have any

umm, an earth egg dropped last year via coli
yay
don't have any

umm, an earth egg dropped last year via coli
yay
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
1 2 3 4