Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Hobbies
1 2
We all have hobbies, right? (side-eyes everyone on FlightRising). So.... what do your dragons do for fun?
We all have hobbies, right? (side-eyes everyone on FlightRising). So.... what do your dragons do for fun?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
One of my Imperials spends her time climbing bookshelves when there's other dragons around but they aren't paying attention to her. Then she waits for them to notice.
One of my Imperials spends her time climbing bookshelves when there's other dragons around but they aren't paying attention to her. Then she waits for them to notice.
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
one of my dragons makes candles for fun?? usually they all have small side jobs and hobbies way from their main ones.
one of my dragons makes candles for fun?? usually they all have small side jobs and hobbies way from their main ones.
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
One of my dragons likes to scare other clanmates and another likes to make hidden contraptions out of wood to inconspicuously move items everywhere and confuse everyone
One of my dragons likes to scare other clanmates and another likes to make hidden contraptions out of wood to inconspicuously move items everywhere and confuse everyone
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
All dragons are individuals of course, but common shared hobbies for the clan include singing, dancing, training for war, play-fights and friendly athletic contests (such as flying/running races)

There is a variety of interests within the clan though! The clan has scientists, artists, chefs, record keepers, and many others as well.
All dragons are individuals of course, but common shared hobbies for the clan include singing, dancing, training for war, play-fights and friendly athletic contests (such as flying/running races)

There is a variety of interests within the clan though! The clan has scientists, artists, chefs, record keepers, and many others as well.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Darkfrost. That was... an unexpected reply to my question. Can I ask why she does that? It sounds hilarious, and I'm trying to picture it without any bookshelves falling down xD
@Darkfrost. That was... an unexpected reply to my question. Can I ask why she does that? It sounds hilarious, and I'm trying to picture it without any bookshelves falling down xD
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Generation Her leg was hurt when she fought an Emperor, and it's had a negative impact on her ability to move, so in a way it's training to use her leg better without causing herself too much pain. That, and she loves the expressions dragons make when they realize where she is.

It took her some practicing with empty bookshelves until she figured out how to not knock them over, though she did that alone so to the rest of her clan she one day just decided to climb bookshelves and was magically good at it.
@Generation Her leg was hurt when she fought an Emperor, and it's had a negative impact on her ability to move, so in a way it's training to use her leg better without causing herself too much pain. That, and she loves the expressions dragons make when they realize where she is.

It took her some practicing with empty bookshelves until she figured out how to not knock them over, though she did that alone so to the rest of her clan she one day just decided to climb bookshelves and was magically good at it.
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
My wind rep writes poetry a lot. He´s pretty good at it but also vain so everyone kinda lowkey groans when he brings out the Notebook(tm). Regardless, he could probably make some cash off his poems if he really wanted to, but he prefers to just keep his creations free. Not like he needs extra funds anyway tbh....

The clan leader also loves gardening and refuses to let anyone into her garden except her two assistants that take care of things when she can´t. She´s started growing things from all over Sornieth, though Light and Lightning territory flora give her quite a bit of trouble due to the gloom and thick forests in Shadow.

Also there´s a pearlcatcher who´s hobby and job is runeweaving. She weaves or sews different rune sets into apparel for her clanmates, and she finds the whole process sort of soothing. She´s most proficient with protection and illusion runes, though she can create matrixes for other things.

There are others but that would take a while to type out. ^x^;
My wind rep writes poetry a lot. He´s pretty good at it but also vain so everyone kinda lowkey groans when he brings out the Notebook(tm). Regardless, he could probably make some cash off his poems if he really wanted to, but he prefers to just keep his creations free. Not like he needs extra funds anyway tbh....

The clan leader also loves gardening and refuses to let anyone into her garden except her two assistants that take care of things when she can´t. She´s started growing things from all over Sornieth, though Light and Lightning territory flora give her quite a bit of trouble due to the gloom and thick forests in Shadow.

Also there´s a pearlcatcher who´s hobby and job is runeweaving. She weaves or sews different rune sets into apparel for her clanmates, and she finds the whole process sort of soothing. She´s most proficient with protection and illusion runes, though she can create matrixes for other things.

There are others but that would take a while to type out. ^x^;
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
My Billy eats Faes . (He's named FaeEater)
My Billy eats Faes . (He's named FaeEater)
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
Vesuvius complains about everything
Vesuvius complains about everything
xulc4O8.png
1 2