Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which diety has the worst dabs
1 2 3 4
[img]http://i.imgur.com/QWzOGR0.png[/img] @Chlorophyllis @violalore you raised my hand
QWzOGR0.png
@Chlorophyllis
@violalore

you raised my hand
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234
it can't reach his face i'm dying
@catgame21234
it can't reach his face i'm dying
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
[img]http://i.imgur.com/C6paDjY.png[/img] @TootzyTFM Better?
C6paDjY.png

@TootzyTFM
Better?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13436.png[/img][/center] Tidelord has been teaching the oracles how to dab
13436.png
Tidelord has been teaching the oracles how to dab
oh my 'diety'
oh my 'diety'
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
[quote name="catgame21234" date=2017-04-23 22:59:01] I ADORE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS THREAD I LOVE DABBIN UNIRONICALLY Windsinger because every time he goes for a dab he ties himself up in a knot @Bowserslave @corruptionsGrip [/quote] I was literally thinking just yesterday Earthpops would have some pretty weird looking dabs This thread read my mind I'm dead
catgame21234 wrote on 2017-04-23:
I ADORE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS THREAD
I LOVE DABBIN UNIRONICALLY

Windsinger
because every time he goes for a dab he ties himself up in a knot

@Bowserslave
@corruptionsGrip
I was literally thinking just yesterday Earthpops would have some pretty weird looking dabs

This thread read my mind I'm dead
...Plaguebringer? Her arm would probably fall off, I don't know.
...Plaguebringer? Her arm would probably fall off, I don't know.
[quote name="Spiderbee" date=2017-04-23 22:16:11] either tidelord or earthshaker bc theyre* very out of touch and would definitely be like "hello fellow kids" come to think of it maybe tidelord predicted the dab and was practicing it for years before it was cool *edit: fixed typo [/quote] dank dragon dad
Spiderbee wrote on 2017-04-23:
either tidelord or earthshaker bc theyre* very out of touch and would definitely be like "hello fellow kids"

come to think of it maybe tidelord predicted the dab and was practicing it for years before it was cool

*edit: fixed typo
dank dragon dad
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Windsinger, Shadowbinder, or Tidelord with their little arms... Though I feel like Windsinger makes up for it by doing funky things with his noodly body so
(Honorable mentions: Earthshaker, Gladekeeper, and Icewarden—basically all of the full quadrupeds—and the Arcanist... I thought he would be the best with all the limbs but upon closer inspection his arms are indeed tiny)

Bonus: BEST dabber.

I'd say Stormcatcher. Them huge scythes, coupled with the who-knows-how-big arms hidden by his wings in the official art, gotta make great dabs.

(Maybe he does it to motivate the young'uns to get back to work..? He probably regrets it after but the productivity is worth it)
Windsinger, Shadowbinder, or Tidelord with their little arms... Though I feel like Windsinger makes up for it by doing funky things with his noodly body so
(Honorable mentions: Earthshaker, Gladekeeper, and Icewarden—basically all of the full quadrupeds—and the Arcanist... I thought he would be the best with all the limbs but upon closer inspection his arms are indeed tiny)

Bonus: BEST dabber.

I'd say Stormcatcher. Them huge scythes, coupled with the who-knows-how-big arms hidden by his wings in the official art, gotta make great dabs.

(Maybe he does it to motivate the young'uns to get back to work..? He probably regrets it after but the productivity is worth it)
waterfull.png
@catgame21234

I raise one hand to raise the hands of the Arcanist. Such grace, such beauty. An abundance of dankness.

Beautiful.
@catgame21234

I raise one hand to raise the hands of the Arcanist. Such grace, such beauty. An abundance of dankness.

Beautiful.
C5V5o0z.png
1 2 3 4