Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help me stop procrastinating
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CloverGaming
You got this! Just... believe in yourself. Or something.

@Sopheroo
i kinda want you to write lore for one of my dragons now, just because you sound like you'd write really funny lore
@CloverGaming
You got this! Just... believe in yourself. Or something.

@Sopheroo
i kinda want you to write lore for one of my dragons now, just because you sound like you'd write really funny lore
9CxYF0H.png
@kairo

Man once I'm done with my own lore, I'm going to be a wandering minstrel of humorous lore.
@kairo

Man once I'm done with my own lore, I'm going to be a wandering minstrel of humorous lore.
@Sopheroo
You have to keep me updated on your lore. XD My lore isn't funny, because I kinda take it seriously though I didn't mean to when I started it but now I wish it was funny.
@Sopheroo
You have to keep me updated on your lore. XD My lore isn't funny, because I kinda take it seriously though I didn't mean to when I started it but now I wish it was funny.
9CxYF0H.png
@kairo

Will do!

My clan is a lich-clan, undead dragon souls and all, and I went "wow this is edgy. how can i make it not-edgy?"

Answer - by making my clan full of the silliest nerds ever.
@kairo

Will do!

My clan is a lich-clan, undead dragon souls and all, and I went "wow this is edgy. how can i make it not-edgy?"

Answer - by making my clan full of the silliest nerds ever.
@Sopheroo
YES I TYPED YOUR USERNAME FOR ONCE WITHOUT FORGETTING AN "O"

11/10 best idea ever. My clan is a massive soap opera kinda complicated. The queen is super mean, she rules with blood and fear and all of that. There's a rebel group trying to take her down and put their leader on the throne. Y'know, all of that drama good stuff.
@Sopheroo
YES I TYPED YOUR USERNAME FOR ONCE WITHOUT FORGETTING AN "O"

11/10 best idea ever. My clan is a massive soap opera kinda complicated. The queen is super mean, she rules with blood and fear and all of that. There's a rebel group trying to take her down and put their leader on the throne. Y'know, all of that drama good stuff.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Now that is a soap opera kinda complicated lore I'd read!

Gotta love the drama queens.
BA-DUM-TSSSSSS...

*crickets*
@Kairo
Now that is a soap opera kinda complicated lore I'd read!

Gotta love the drama queens.
BA-DUM-TSSSSSS...

*crickets*
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming
*face palm*
Nah, I'm just kidding. I love terrible puns.

My clan lore is in my bio, in case you actually do want to read it. :P Please excuse my horrific writing tho.
@CloverGaming
*face palm*
Nah, I'm just kidding. I love terrible puns.

My clan lore is in my bio, in case you actually do want to read it. :P Please excuse my horrific writing tho.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Gotta love them puns.

I'll check it out later. I'm trying NOT to procrastinate right now lol
@Kairo
Gotta love them puns.

I'll check it out later. I'm trying NOT to procrastinate right now lol
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming
You got this! Just start off writing your clan leader's lore, then go from there. From my experience, that makes things 10x easier, as your leader's personality can potentially determine whether your clan is peaceful or cruel or whatever else.
@CloverGaming
You got this! Just start off writing your clan leader's lore, then go from there. From my experience, that makes things 10x easier, as your leader's personality can potentially determine whether your clan is peaceful or cruel or whatever else.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Ty! I'm pretty good at writing but trying to write from so many characters perspectives at once....

Oh noes.

But yeah thanks for the tip. I was staring at a blank notepad for a while like "Where do I even begin." I have ideas, just not sure how to execute them. But if this goes well I might open a lore shop... not sure. I need the moneys.
@Kairo
Ty! I'm pretty good at writing but trying to write from so many characters perspectives at once....

Oh noes.

But yeah thanks for the tip. I was staring at a blank notepad for a while like "Where do I even begin." I have ideas, just not sure how to execute them. But if this goes well I might open a lore shop... not sure. I need the moneys.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6