Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New AH interface is inconvenient
1 2 3 4
The New AH is something I have mixed feelings about. On one hand, as someone who collects Gen Ones and sells a lot of food through the AH, the new search features cover pretty much everything I could want and collecting profit is much better now than going through a hundred auction messages one at a time. XD On the other hand though, listing the things I sell is now somewhat painful if I have a ton to list due to the constant refreshing, and just navigating it in general is annoying due to that same refreshing. Also, the small dragon previews, and UI is a bit too spaced out for my liking. I don't even want to mention fodder sniping! >.>

To be fair, it's not been even a week yet so I'm probably still getting used to it, but there are some aspects of the auction house right now that aren't my favorite, but I enjoy being able to search for G1's so easily and not having to go to my messages anymore.
The New AH is something I have mixed feelings about. On one hand, as someone who collects Gen Ones and sells a lot of food through the AH, the new search features cover pretty much everything I could want and collecting profit is much better now than going through a hundred auction messages one at a time. XD On the other hand though, listing the things I sell is now somewhat painful if I have a ton to list due to the constant refreshing, and just navigating it in general is annoying due to that same refreshing. Also, the small dragon previews, and UI is a bit too spaced out for my liking. I don't even want to mention fodder sniping! >.>

To be fair, it's not been even a week yet so I'm probably still getting used to it, but there are some aspects of the auction house right now that aren't my favorite, but I enjoy being able to search for G1's so easily and not having to go to my messages anymore.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
I love all the new search functions, but I just miss the dragon previews. 1000x more convenient than it opening up a new tab and having to load
I love all the new search functions, but I just miss the dragon previews. 1000x more convenient than it opening up a new tab and having to load
S1RYPFw.png
1 2 3 4