Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Adventure in Arcane
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm loving this and I'm interested in learning why won't there be a study for each flight. Insufficient data? Which flight(s) is/are getting cut out? o:
I'm loving this and I'm interested in learning why won't there be a study for each flight. Insufficient data? Which flight(s) is/are getting cut out? o:
@Cinderfire

There's enough data for every flight, I just have to do them one at a time because there's a lot of data to sift through

And then, there's going to be an overall one for all flights combined after I finish Wind (see my last response on this thread)
@Cinderfire

There's enough data for every flight, I just have to do them one at a time because there's a lot of data to sift through

And then, there's going to be an overall one for all flights combined after I finish Wind (see my last response on this thread)
| Crowe's BBCode Compendium |
- - - Click here to learn everything (and more) about BBCoding! - - -

| ||
Dragon bios | Signatures | Hatcheries || |
@Cyvia

excited for the rest!! could i be pinged? :o
@Cyvia

excited for the rest!! could i be pinged? :o
@porl Sure could! Adding you now
@porl Sure could! Adding you now

| ||
@Cyvia Oh, I must have misunderstood. I was under the impression the post said you wouldn't be able to do this for every flight. No worries in that case :)
@Cyvia Oh, I must have misunderstood. I was under the impression the post said you wouldn't be able to do this for every flight. No worries in that case :)
@Cinderfire Oh! At the end right before I talked about my personal interactions with Arcane? I just meant I won't be able to do my personal experiences in every flight. I might have to go re-word that bit...
@Cinderfire Oh! At the end right before I talked about my personal interactions with Arcane? I just meant I won't be able to do my personal experiences in every flight. I might have to go re-word that bit...

| ||
@Cyvia That would help the issue! I knew I'd seen it somewhere x) Thanks!
@Cyvia That would help the issue! I knew I'd seen it somewhere x) Thanks!
@cyvia
Data ping please. This is excellent
@cyvia
Data ping please. This is excellent
frsigbannersmskinny.png
I would like to be pinged as well? ^u^'
I would like to be pinged as well? ^u^'
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@Cyvia, this is cool! i didn't know this was a thing at all. it's nice to see info like this that comes from arcanites themselves instead of the usual "well i heard we're not good at dom!" pfft @lumiinosity B-)))) HELLO I HEARD YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT ARCANE. the arcane house cup isn't a year-round thing, but actually a series of events! we've had two official house cups so far (which coincided with battles against shadow and lightning respectively), and one house cup profit push during which the houses competed to raise the most money for the dom bank. the four houses are: [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WMCEgD8.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol]House Starseeker, the [s]best and[/s] oldest (unless you ask Dreamstrider), is known for its interest in astronomy as the purest of arcane pursuits. it's my house (CAN YOU TELL) and winner of the 2nd annual house cup and 2/3 of the profit house cup categories (bank donations and overall profit). it roughly aligns with ravenclaw lore-wise (tho if youre wondering, i fit in fine as a gryffindor).[/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fL0umpy.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol]House Runesworn (aka "Runeswoon" or "Rooswoo"), as you may be able to guess, is known for the study of runes, but also for pushing the boundaries and seeking out forgotten magic. runesworn has a bit of a reputation for experimenting with dark magicks. they roughly align with slytherin (and they also have a subspecies [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25700206]here[/url]!) [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gU2ykYl.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol]House Shatterspell, like Runesworn, is less traditional. they focus on creating new spells and trying alternative ways of doing things. dedicated and perhaps careless, they're most like gryffindor. [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rz7ZJcJ.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol]House Dreamstrider is known for their interest in preserving knowledge of the magical arts. they were the winners of the very first house cup and had the most overall points (from exalts) during the profit house cup. dreamstrider roughly aligns with hufflepuff![/columns] we have a sorting quiz for the houses!! and generally, once you've been sorted, you get to stay in the same house (though we do sometimes have to shift people around for balance, we try to move people who are open to the change). i got sorted into starseeker for the first house cup when i was but a wee baby FR user and even though the lore doesn't necessarily match me (as a gryffindor), this house is my baby and i rep it all year \o/ as for arcane dom overall (bc i cant help myself), we're a flight in transition as far as dom goes, but a HUGE well of untapped potential. this is especially obvious during house cups and our annual conquest battle with wind. since arcane is such a lore-heavy and friendly flight, our priority as a dom team is to make dom fun! we also have an excellent merc group if you're interested in making cash monies. we're a flight with a lot of room for new voices to get involved in shaping dom and the community is really incredible. the way arcane comes together for our big events and for fundraising (!! honestly arcane does not get enough credit for the spirit of working together to fund dom) is super inspiring to me personally and i am really really happy here! i know i just rambled for a million years, but if you have any questions abt arcane dom, my inbox is always open \o/
@Cyvia, this is cool! i didn't know this was a thing at all. it's nice to see info like this that comes from arcanites themselves instead of the usual "well i heard we're not good at dom!" pfft

@lumiinosity B-)))) HELLO I HEARD YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT ARCANE.

the arcane house cup isn't a year-round thing, but actually a series of events! we've had two official house cups so far (which coincided with battles against shadow and lightning respectively), and one house cup profit push during which the houses competed to raise the most money for the dom bank.

the four houses are:

WMCEgD8.png xxxxxx House Starseeker, the best and oldest (unless you ask Dreamstrider), is known for its interest in astronomy as the purest of arcane pursuits. it's my house (CAN YOU TELL) and winner of the 2nd annual house cup and 2/3 of the profit house cup categories (bank donations and overall profit). it roughly aligns with ravenclaw lore-wise (tho if youre wondering, i fit in fine as a gryffindor).
fL0umpy.png xxxxxx House Runesworn (aka "Runeswoon" or "Rooswoo"), as you may be able to guess, is known for the study of runes, but also for pushing the boundaries and seeking out forgotten magic. runesworn has a bit of a reputation for experimenting with dark magicks. they roughly align with slytherin (and they also have a subspecies here!)
gU2ykYl.png xxxxxx House Shatterspell, like Runesworn, is less traditional. they focus on creating new spells and trying alternative ways of doing things. dedicated and perhaps careless, they're most like gryffindor.

Rz7ZJcJ.png xxxxxx House Dreamstrider is known for their interest in preserving knowledge of the magical arts. they were the winners of the very first house cup and had the most overall points (from exalts) during the profit house cup. dreamstrider roughly aligns with hufflepuff!

we have a sorting quiz for the houses!! and generally, once you've been sorted, you get to stay in the same house (though we do sometimes have to shift people around for balance, we try to move people who are open to the change). i got sorted into starseeker for the first house cup when i was but a wee baby FR user and even though the lore doesn't necessarily match me (as a gryffindor), this house is my baby and i rep it all year \o/

as for arcane dom overall (bc i cant help myself), we're a flight in transition as far as dom goes, but a HUGE well of untapped potential. this is especially obvious during house cups and our annual conquest battle with wind. since arcane is such a lore-heavy and friendly flight, our priority as a dom team is to make dom fun! we also have an excellent merc group if you're interested in making cash monies.

we're a flight with a lot of room for new voices to get involved in shaping dom and the community is really incredible. the way arcane comes together for our big events and for fundraising (!! honestly arcane does not get enough credit for the spirit of working together to fund dom) is super inspiring to me personally and i am really really happy here!

i know i just rambled for a million years, but if you have any questions abt arcane dom, my inbox is always open \o/
xxxxx UQWAgkV.gif
ChnC9aU.gif
fMfE6aN.gif 77d6de4d79ef6a28cf917c84e1793402.png WMCEgD8.png GbuV57u.gif
qU7zJ8H.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8