Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 195 196
Can dragons swim?
If yes, how do they do so?
Can dragons swim?
If yes, how do they do so?
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
I have a couple of questions and suggestions

In our Familiar List will we ever have a Bond All button with the increasing about of new players obtaining these older one and new ones coming out bonding is becoming very time consuming. Would that be a Possibility to have that included in the site?

I would love to see grayed out familiars i can still select (to bond for the coin not chest) so that i know what is max loyalty to be bonded with. this would make it easier to spot them to bond with and make life a little easier on us. Or something Similar

I have a couple of questions and suggestions

In our Familiar List will we ever have a Bond All button with the increasing about of new players obtaining these older one and new ones coming out bonding is becoming very time consuming. Would that be a Possibility to have that included in the site?

I would love to see grayed out familiars i can still select (to bond for the coin not chest) so that i know what is max loyalty to be bonded with. this would make it easier to spot them to bond with and make life a little easier on us. Or something Similar

Are Ghost and Points ever going to be released?
Are Ghost and Points ever going to be released?
A3kbN9K.png
Here is something that I was wondering. Sornieth is a different planet compared to the Earth, no? In a different solar system or even galaxy. But then why species like ants or birds exactly like the ones of our world exist? are they another creatures but with the exact body structure?
Here is something that I was wondering. Sornieth is a different planet compared to the Earth, no? In a different solar system or even galaxy. But then why species like ants or birds exactly like the ones of our world exist? are they another creatures but with the exact body structure?
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
Are Wildclaw bodies covered in fur or scales? I know they have feathered wings and fluffy bellies, but what about the rest?
Are Wildclaw bodies covered in fur or scales? I know they have feathered wings and fluffy bellies, but what about the rest?
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Not sure if this has been asked before, but here goes. Is there a possibility that we'll someday have an item that allows a dragon to switch gender? Or, alternatively, allows a dragon to have the appearance of the opposite gender? I've noticed that a handful of players have dragons which portray the opposite gender than which they seemingly are. I think some sort of gender change or just "opposite gender art" would be an interesting mechanic - albeit, I perfectly understand if this is troublesome to code.
Not sure if this has been asked before, but here goes. Is there a possibility that we'll someday have an item that allows a dragon to switch gender? Or, alternatively, allows a dragon to have the appearance of the opposite gender? I've noticed that a handful of players have dragons which portray the opposite gender than which they seemingly are. I think some sort of gender change or just "opposite gender art" would be an interesting mechanic - albeit, I perfectly understand if this is troublesome to code.
P0QFcvZ.png
I'm curious, which elemental egg would act most like/closely resemble a bouncy ball?
I'm curious, which elemental egg would act most like/closely resemble a bouncy ball?
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Have you ever thought about creating an item that changes one of the colors of a dragon?
Like one scroll that changes the primary color... etc.
Have you ever thought about creating an item that changes one of the colors of a dragon?
Like one scroll that changes the primary color... etc.
nN9WzJH.png
Was Baldwin always intended to morph into a Bogsneak?
Was Baldwin always intended to morph into a Bogsneak?
Tn4aWhc.png
How much treasure has been made by everyone on the site in total? How about gems bought/found?
How much treasure has been made by everyone on the site in total? How about gems bought/found?
sZRxyrd.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 195 196