Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 195 196
Is there a possible page that has a list of all the deities and links to their accounts or do we just have to SEARCH for them?
(I still have no idea what the StormCatcher looks like)
Is there a possible page that has a list of all the deities and links to their accounts or do we just have to SEARCH for them?
(I still have no idea what the StormCatcher looks like)
Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
We know that Pearlcatchers and Imperials have history -- are there any other breeds that share a particular history together?

We know that Pearlcatchers and Imperials have history -- are there any other breeds that share a particular history together?

Why is the live update skydancer upside-down?
Why is the live update skydancer upside-down?
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Will Noodle Pop come home for the holidays this year? He does realize he's been away for over 2 years right? By chance if you answer this after the Mistral Jam, could you at least give us an update about Windsinger's whereabouts? We've started putting up "Have you seen this God?" signs everywhere ^_^
Will Noodle Pop come home for the holidays this year? He does realize he's been away for over 2 years right? By chance if you answer this after the Mistral Jam, could you at least give us an update about Windsinger's whereabouts? We've started putting up "Have you seen this God?" signs everywhere ^_^
XriSV9h.gif
Is there going to be a skin/accent contest to restock the gem MP skin section?
Is there going to be a skin/accent contest to restock the gem MP skin section?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Is there a massive swatch canvas for gene colors like poison or butterfly, or specific instructions on how to reproduce effects like stained or thylacine? If so, can these be made public?
Is there a massive swatch canvas for gene colors like poison or butterfly, or specific instructions on how to reproduce effects like stained or thylacine? If so, can these be made public?
~Be sure to ping me, please~

Does the upside down Skydancer in the 'Live update' Banner have a name??

Does the upside down Skydancer in the 'Live update' Banner have a name??
Are deities ever worshiped like the gods in some of our human religions? Or, do dragons not really concern themselves with the big dergs of lore?
Are deities ever worshiped like the gods in some of our human religions? Or, do dragons not really concern themselves with the big dergs of lore?
wind_banner.png XWGx9rY.gifwind_banner.png
Why is the live update skydancer upsidedown?
Why is the live update skydancer upsidedown?
How does canon apparel work? I noticed in the most recent live update, the tail piece has feathers which scale to each dragon species. The cats and frogs also show as the same size on screen no matter if they're on a fae or an imperial. Is this size difference canon or used for site convenience/visibility to the player?
How does canon apparel work? I noticed in the most recent live update, the tail piece has feathers which scale to each dragon species. The cats and frogs also show as the same size on screen no matter if they're on a fae or an imperial. Is this size difference canon or used for site convenience/visibility to the player?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 195 196