Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 195 196
When will the cycled out elemental holiday skins and items lists be updated? Are you planning to do them all in a big batch at Brightshine Jubilee or?
When will the cycled out elemental holiday skins and items lists be updated? Are you planning to do them all in a big batch at Brightshine Jubilee or?
9ZmzY.gif
Why can't we talk about Naomi ???
Why can't we talk about Naomi ???
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
Are you planning on doing more with the Beastclans? Them fighting against us and all- to only have them as familiars, food or enemies would be rather insulting.
Are you planning on doing more with the Beastclans? Them fighting against us and all- to only have them as familiars, food or enemies would be rather insulting.
What is you guy's fav song?
What is you guy's fav song?
Just playing video games!
Yeah, I have a question!

What is Baldwin's personality like? More specifically... how would he react to other dragons, such as bogsneaks, being his fan or even worshipping him?
Yeah, I have a question!

What is Baldwin's personality like? More specifically... how would he react to other dragons, such as bogsneaks, being his fan or even worshipping him?
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
[quote]Are gem marketplace vistas ever going to retire the way old gem marketplace skins did?[/quote] It is possible that we may retire or cycle the Marketplace vistas. If this happens to one of them, there will be plenty of warning so that players can get a copy if they wish! [br][br] [quote]What are the requirements for being a mod? Age? Also what do mods do?[/quote] If you'd like to learn about being a volunteer moderator, we have an [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=73]Encyclopedia article[/url][/b] on this very topic! [br][br] [quote]"Every other Friday the thread will be locked. The following Monday, the thread will be locked and answers posted." Is one of those supposed to say unlocked? I'm a little confused as to why there are two sets of locking threads...[/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/grG2ErdynEGM8/giphy.gif[/img] ... you saw nothing... [br][br] [quote]Are the Maren able to survive in freshwater? Who designed the Maren? (I must give him/her/they my thanks. )[/quote] Yes, the schools that remain have adapted to other environments. The majority of our Maren artwork was created by @suburbansamurai. [br][br] [quote]Will it ever be possible to obtain an imperial breed change other than via the auction house and/or other players?[/quote] [b]This is a hard no. Kickstarter only.[/b] However, players can breed Imperials of their own using those already in existence. It makes obtaining an Imperial of the perfect colors and patterns quite the challenge! [br][br] [quote]Are any dragon breeds natural enemies to eachother, or is that just a thing for the users to decide on in their clan??[/quote] Some breed characteristics may rub other species the wrong way, but no, the dragon breeds are not natural enemies as a whole. On a clan to clan basis, that's up for your clan to decide! [br][br] [quote]What is a Pearlcatcher's hide consisted of? Is it fur, feather, scale, skin? It doesn't say in the encyclopedia.[/quote] Leathery hide. [br][br] [quote]Can you guys give us any idea on what's gonna happen for April fools this year?[/quote] Something foolish! Log in on April 1, 2017 and find out! ;) [br][br] [quote]Have any of the previous clue words been answered? Do you have any new clue words for us if they all have been?[/quote] A few of the clue words have been answered. Once all of them have, we'll be sure to let you know! [br][br] [quote]What happens if you were in the middle of a trade with someone, but their account was then locked down? Is it still possible to proceed with the trade?[/quote] You will have to cancel the trade as the other end cannot be completed. Items do not deliver until both parties accept and complete a trade, so no items will be left in limbo. [br][br] [quote]Why do FR staff have a bunch of dragons with basic genes? If you're staff, can't you just "buy" genes for your dragons?[/quote] Many (if not all) of the dragons on our staff accounts are for testing purposes and not aesthetics. [br][br] [quote]Do the gods have actual names, and what we call them in-game are actually just their titles?[/quote] The gods are their titles. If they have other names, they are known only to themselves. [br][br] [quote]Random question but how do Imperials sit? I'm trying to draw one and I'm not sure if they sit like humans with their hands up, or like dogs, or if they just lay down.[/quote] Imperials will typically rest with all 4 limbs on the ground. Maintaining an upright sitting position without the support of their front limbs is difficult. [br][br] [quote]Question! Is the Bogsneak ever going to get it's own Deity? Or is Baldwin secretly royalty and is the Deity?[/quote] The Bogsneak breed is unique in that it has an alchemical origin as opposed to divine design. Many Bogsneaks view Baldwin as a genius for discovering the mutagen but they do not view him as a god - any skilled alchemist can duplicate the results! [br][br] [quote]Is there a universal code of dress amongst Sornieth residents? Like, would a nude dragon be considered odd or unsightly, or is clothing more of a 'if you wanna' kinda thing?[/quote] Dragons view apparel as a decorative or utilitarian function rather than a requirement. A dragon without clothing would not be seen as odd. [br][br] [quote]How many clans have hit the Baldwin cap? I have, and am wondering about others.[/quote] A little over 1200 clans. We provided a large level cap buffer so that players could enjoy the release of the Bogsneak breed and [i]Night of the Nocturne[/i] and not have that experience not be counted. We will be adding new Baldwin recipes that utilize mid and high levels through future updates.
Quote:
Are gem marketplace vistas ever going to retire the way old gem marketplace skins did?

It is possible that we may retire or cycle the Marketplace vistas. If this happens to one of them, there will be plenty of warning so that players can get a copy if they wish!

Quote:
What are the requirements for being a mod? Age?

Also what do mods do?

If you'd like to learn about being a volunteer moderator, we have an Encyclopedia article on this very topic!

Quote:
"Every other Friday the thread will be locked.
The following Monday, the thread will be locked and answers posted."

Is one of those supposed to say unlocked? I'm a little confused as to why there are two sets of locking threads...

giphy.gif

... you saw nothing...

Quote:
Are the Maren able to survive in freshwater?
Who designed the Maren? (I must give him/her/they my thanks. )

Yes, the schools that remain have adapted to other environments. The majority of our Maren artwork was created by @suburbansamurai.

Quote:
Will it ever be possible to obtain an imperial breed change other than via the auction house and/or other players?

This is a hard no. Kickstarter only.

However, players can breed Imperials of their own using those already in existence. It makes obtaining an Imperial of the perfect colors and patterns quite the challenge!

Quote:
Are any dragon breeds natural enemies to eachother, or is that just a thing for the users to decide on in their clan??

Some breed characteristics may rub other species the wrong way, but no, the dragon breeds are not natural enemies as a whole. On a clan to clan basis, that's up for your clan to decide!

Quote:
What is a Pearlcatcher's hide consisted of? Is it fur, feather, scale, skin? It doesn't say in the encyclopedia.

Leathery hide.

Quote:
Can you guys give us any idea on what's gonna happen for April fools this year?

Something foolish! Log in on April 1, 2017 and find out! ;)

Quote:
Have any of the previous clue words been answered? Do you have any new clue words for us if they all have been?

A few of the clue words have been answered. Once all of them have, we'll be sure to let you know!

Quote:
What happens if you were in the middle of a trade with someone, but their account was then locked down? Is it still possible to proceed with the trade?

You will have to cancel the trade as the other end cannot be completed. Items do not deliver until both parties accept and complete a trade, so no items will be left in limbo.

Quote:
Why do FR staff have a bunch of dragons with basic genes? If you're staff, can't you just "buy" genes for your dragons?

Many (if not all) of the dragons on our staff accounts are for testing purposes and not aesthetics.

Quote:
Do the gods have actual names, and what we call them in-game are actually just their titles?

The gods are their titles. If they have other names, they are known only to themselves.

Quote:
Random question but how do Imperials sit? I'm trying to draw one and I'm not sure if they sit like humans with their hands up, or like dogs, or if they just lay down.

Imperials will typically rest with all 4 limbs on the ground. Maintaining an upright sitting position without the support of their front limbs is difficult.

Quote:
Question! Is the Bogsneak ever going to get it's own Deity? Or is Baldwin secretly royalty and is the Deity?

The Bogsneak breed is unique in that it has an alchemical origin as opposed to divine design. Many Bogsneaks view Baldwin as a genius for discovering the mutagen but they do not view him as a god - any skilled alchemist can duplicate the results!

Quote:
Is there a universal code of dress amongst Sornieth residents? Like, would a nude dragon be considered odd or unsightly, or is clothing more of a 'if you wanna' kinda thing?

Dragons view apparel as a decorative or utilitarian function rather than a requirement. A dragon without clothing would not be seen as odd.

Quote:
How many clans have hit the Baldwin cap? I have, and am wondering about others.

A little over 1200 clans. We provided a large level cap buffer so that players could enjoy the release of the Bogsneak breed and Night of the Nocturne and not have that experience not be counted. We will be adding new Baldwin recipes that utilize mid and high levels through future updates.
Ah, this round of answers had a Parks and Rec gif! That's my favorite tv show, so what are FR staff's favorite shows?
Ah, this round of answers had a Parks and Rec gif! That's my favorite tv show, so what are FR staff's favorite shows?
Why is it that you can't view the deity's in any part of the scrying workshop? (it would've been soooo cute to have been able to preview hatchlings from them >_<)
Why is it that you can't view the deity's in any part of the scrying workshop? (it would've been soooo cute to have been able to preview hatchlings from them >_<)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Was it intentional that none of the four starter breeds eat seafood primarily(I know guardians can eat it, for example, but it isn't their first option)?
Was it intentional that none of the four starter breeds eat seafood primarily(I know guardians can eat it, for example, but it isn't their first option)?

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Since the admins all seem to use gifs A LOT, do you all have your own personal favorites? Is it one of the requirements to working on FR?
Since the admins all seem to use gifs A LOT, do you all have your own personal favorites? Is it one of the requirements to working on FR?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 195 196