Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 195 196
Can Spirals straighten out/ do they only curl one way?
Can Spirals straighten out/ do they only curl one way?
TCw0WzC.gif
Is it possible for Guardians to take a concept as their charge? Or something that's not quite possible to protect but they still take it up anyway? (I'm mostly asking this because I have a dragon who's charge would be space as a general concept and it's not exactly protectable and I want to know if it's actually possible for her to do that.)
Is it possible for Guardians to take a concept as their charge? Or something that's not quite possible to protect but they still take it up anyway? (I'm mostly asking this because I have a dragon who's charge would be space as a general concept and it's not exactly protectable and I want to know if it's actually possible for her to do that.)
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
My question is, where is the skin/accent contest for Wavecrest? Fest is in like 2 weeks
My question is, where is the skin/accent contest for Wavecrest? Fest is in like 2 weeks

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
Is there still a plan for stage select for the coli be revamped so all the stages are on one screen?

(Edited so I'm not asking for a deadline, I just want to know if it's still in the works)
Is there still a plan for stage select for the coli be revamped so all the stages are on one screen?

(Edited so I'm not asking for a deadline, I just want to know if it's still in the works)
Long ago I remember mention of pages on the Coliseum venue page being temporary, until the code was rewritten to accommodate more than 16 items per page. I was expecting that fix with the Coli revamp but we still have two pages. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to avoid the venues on page two simply because of the extra step of having to go to another page to get to them, especially if I'm in grinding mode, because I have to reload often in the Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop. Are there still plans to fix this or are we going to have more than one page for the venues always?
Long ago I remember mention of pages on the Coliseum venue page being temporary, until the code was rewritten to accommodate more than 16 items per page. I was expecting that fix with the Coli revamp but we still have two pages. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to avoid the venues on page two simply because of the extra step of having to go to another page to get to them, especially if I'm in grinding mode, because I have to reload often in the Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop. Are there still plans to fix this or are we going to have more than one page for the venues always?
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png
No Internet? Our clan is like Wakanda then, a hi-tech clan in the middle of a desert.
Anyway

Are mimics even organic beings? Or are they some sort of inorganic beings capable of mimicking any other life form? It would be so strange if the chest familiars such as Plasmime were organic and had a really odd skeleton. It just wouldn't make any sense.
No Internet? Our clan is like Wakanda then, a hi-tech clan in the middle of a desert.
Anyway

Are mimics even organic beings? Or are they some sort of inorganic beings capable of mimicking any other life form? It would be so strange if the chest familiars such as Plasmime were organic and had a really odd skeleton. It just wouldn't make any sense.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Where in sornieth are the coliseum ventures located? They aren't on any map.
Where in sornieth are the coliseum ventures located? They aren't on any map.
posted this on the wiki just now, as well: just though of this, but one of the new hintwords was "firefly," as announced. i had obtained a triplesight a few weeks prior to today, and now i am speculating. the firebug is similar to a firefly, and the hintword is firefly? this is kinda far-off, but yeah. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/26128.png[/img] not to mention, but the familliar was recentcly released as well.
posted this on the wiki just now, as well:

just though of this, but one of the new hintwords was "firefly," as announced. i had obtained a triplesight a few weeks prior to today, and now i am speculating. the firebug is similar to a firefly, and the hintword is firefly? this is kinda far-off, but yeah.
26128.png
not to mention, but the familliar was recentcly released as well.
37706498.png
plague_small.png
random thought one day...

are some of the wrong answers to tomo's questions actually potential names for things that were being considered for stuff?

like um... now i can't think of any off the top of my head.

well one (that i hope is not the case) is about what kind of dragon is baldwin.
and the answers are bogsneak, bagsnack, and whatever...

but the ones i'm talking about are like the names of arena venues and holiday names and such.

do you know what i mean??? ;D
random thought one day...

are some of the wrong answers to tomo's questions actually potential names for things that were being considered for stuff?

like um... now i can't think of any off the top of my head.

well one (that i hope is not the case) is about what kind of dragon is baldwin.
and the answers are bogsneak, bagsnack, and whatever...

but the ones i'm talking about are like the names of arena venues and holiday names and such.

do you know what i mean??? ;D

A weird question about familiars.

So we have a lot of familiars based on/are an inanimate object, but they all have some explanation as to why they're classed as familiars, such as the Colubrid Column, (which has the souls of dead Serthis encased in it) and the Living Sculpture (It blocks those trying to cross its path), so you could believe them to be alive. However, we've had a recent one that's been bugging me ever since it came out.

How is the Miniature Sornieth Globe a familiar?

The item's description gives no explanation as to why this is, and on the Familiars page of the Encyclopedia, literally the very first sentence is:

"Familiars are friendly creatures that inhabit the world of Flight Rising."

The Globe has no magical properties, save for the fact that it hover above its base and the animated clouds, it has no "limbs" to imply that it can move on its own, and it's most definetely not a creature of any kind. So why was it a familiar?

A weird question about familiars.

So we have a lot of familiars based on/are an inanimate object, but they all have some explanation as to why they're classed as familiars, such as the Colubrid Column, (which has the souls of dead Serthis encased in it) and the Living Sculpture (It blocks those trying to cross its path), so you could believe them to be alive. However, we've had a recent one that's been bugging me ever since it came out.

How is the Miniature Sornieth Globe a familiar?

The item's description gives no explanation as to why this is, and on the Familiars page of the Encyclopedia, literally the very first sentence is:

"Familiars are friendly creatures that inhabit the world of Flight Rising."

The Globe has no magical properties, save for the fact that it hover above its base and the animated clouds, it has no "limbs" to imply that it can move on its own, and it's most definetely not a creature of any kind. So why was it a familiar?
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 195 196