Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 195 196
Does Pinkerton actually give Eliminates??
Answer to put a tortured soul at ease; I swear I got one once, but it was so long ago and all I've seen about the topic is speculation.
Does Pinkerton actually give Eliminates??
Answer to put a tortured soul at ease; I swear I got one once, but it was so long ago and all I've seen about the topic is speculation.

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
In Tomo's Trivia, she asks what breed Baldwin is 'currently' and I got curious. Has he changed breeds before and if so, how?
In Tomo's Trivia, she asks what breed Baldwin is 'currently' and I got curious. Has he changed breeds before and if so, how?
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Can Lumen actually get fluffy or fat from too much sunlight, since they no longer require eating actual food and live purely off of a process of using sunlight for energy?

Why don't most tadhops grow beyond the juvenile stage? Do their bright colors make them easy prey? (And do their bright colors warn of toxicity, by any chance?)

Was the Terra Tortoise inspired by Turtwig/Grotle/ Torterra, the tortoise-inspired Grass type starter line introduced in the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum generation?

Are Pilcos actually venomous? How the heck would dragons make friends with Pilcos then, since in nature most, if not all, venomous creatures are highly volatile? Are the "friends" of Pilcos Plague dragons, then, since Plague Dragons are inferred to be immune to disease and are adept at spreading it themselves?

What created the sentient Mushrooms and Fungi we see in the Blooming Grove and in the Forgotten Cave?

Are there any specific lore plot things as to who discovers new Venues? Like, are there specific names of dragons who have found new venues, and keep finding them? Or will that just be left ambiguous?

Will we ever get that Ghost gene that is so frequently coveted but is now a mere lost hope and dream to many of us now because of it fading away into existence?

Do Unicorns have any sort of hierarchical or class system in their society? Are Cerdae considered outcasts of them since they don't have magic? In fact, WHY don't Cerdae have magic, if it is a hereditary thing?
Can Lumen actually get fluffy or fat from too much sunlight, since they no longer require eating actual food and live purely off of a process of using sunlight for energy?

Why don't most tadhops grow beyond the juvenile stage? Do their bright colors make them easy prey? (And do their bright colors warn of toxicity, by any chance?)

Was the Terra Tortoise inspired by Turtwig/Grotle/ Torterra, the tortoise-inspired Grass type starter line introduced in the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum generation?

Are Pilcos actually venomous? How the heck would dragons make friends with Pilcos then, since in nature most, if not all, venomous creatures are highly volatile? Are the "friends" of Pilcos Plague dragons, then, since Plague Dragons are inferred to be immune to disease and are adept at spreading it themselves?

What created the sentient Mushrooms and Fungi we see in the Blooming Grove and in the Forgotten Cave?

Are there any specific lore plot things as to who discovers new Venues? Like, are there specific names of dragons who have found new venues, and keep finding them? Or will that just be left ambiguous?

Will we ever get that Ghost gene that is so frequently coveted but is now a mere lost hope and dream to many of us now because of it fading away into existence?

Do Unicorns have any sort of hierarchical or class system in their society? Are Cerdae considered outcasts of them since they don't have magic? In fact, WHY don't Cerdae have magic, if it is a hereditary thing?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
I always thought guardians' beards were weird skin strings. But are they actual hair?

f l e s h b e a r d
I always thought guardians' beards were weird skin strings. But are they actual hair?

f l e s h b e a r d
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
I know that if you block a player, that they will not be able to ping you or message you as a way to prevent harassment, but my question is can the player that is blocked be able to see your posts or your profile? In short, how visible are you to the blocked player?
I know that if you block a player, that they will not be able to ping you or message you as a way to prevent harassment, but my question is can the player that is blocked be able to see your posts or your profile? In short, how visible are you to the blocked player?
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
What is Undel's response now that we know Flamecaller hasn't forgotten that mistake?
What is Undel's response now that we know Flamecaller hasn't forgotten that mistake?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Do Harpy's have hands? Or do they do everything with their feet?
Do Harpy's have hands? Or do they do everything with their feet?
VGxuHXT.png
Is it harder for a dragon with Gembond to fly than one without? I'd imagine that having crystals sprouting out of your skin would weigh one down.
Is it harder for a dragon with Gembond to fly than one without? I'd imagine that having crystals sprouting out of your skin would weigh one down.
i really like star wars ok
I've noticed that when you change the breed of a dragon that the size stats remain the same. I did a breed change of a Fae to a Bogsneak and it became the smallest Bogsneak ever where as I changed a Guardian into a Bogsneak and it is still Guardian sized (which at least seems more like the size a Bogsneak should be.) So I was wandering why this is?

Also, will a tiny dragon grow into a size more appropriate for its new breed over time? Will a huge dragon turned into a Fae shrink or will it never be able to live in tree sap quarters like a proper Fae?
I've noticed that when you change the breed of a dragon that the size stats remain the same. I did a breed change of a Fae to a Bogsneak and it became the smallest Bogsneak ever where as I changed a Guardian into a Bogsneak and it is still Guardian sized (which at least seems more like the size a Bogsneak should be.) So I was wandering why this is?

Also, will a tiny dragon grow into a size more appropriate for its new breed over time? Will a huge dragon turned into a Fae shrink or will it never be able to live in tree sap quarters like a proper Fae?
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
The harpies have their High Matriarch, Talona, and the Centaurs have their war leaders... but I wonder, do the Maren or other Beastclans have royalty or similarly high-statused leaders?
The harpies have their High Matriarch, Talona, and the Centaurs have their war leaders... but I wonder, do the Maren or other Beastclans have royalty or similarly high-statused leaders?
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 195 196