Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 195 196
Gameplay wise the gods have energy there for eat, you recognized this with Lightweaver and Shadows little guests that they have and why they typically do not have energy, they only eat when they do. Likewise; Arcanist implied that he does not require sleep or food from my knowledge.

So I must ask, Lore wise; if the gods do eat do they eat the same food as their children?
e.g. Stormcatcher eats only fish (like ridgebacks), Gladekeeper eats meat only (wildclaw), Windsinger loves insects but eats meat and greens (Spirals and Skydancers) , wile others like Tidelord and Lightweaver aren't all that picky at all. And so on and so forth.

Because if they do need to eat as gameplay implies, I can see Arcanist just saying what he did in the past due to him feeling bad about forgetting to – or tricks himself into thinking that he does not need to – take care of himself because he's soaked up in work. We've all been there buddy…
Gameplay wise the gods have energy there for eat, you recognized this with Lightweaver and Shadows little guests that they have and why they typically do not have energy, they only eat when they do. Likewise; Arcanist implied that he does not require sleep or food from my knowledge.

So I must ask, Lore wise; if the gods do eat do they eat the same food as their children?
e.g. Stormcatcher eats only fish (like ridgebacks), Gladekeeper eats meat only (wildclaw), Windsinger loves insects but eats meat and greens (Spirals and Skydancers) , wile others like Tidelord and Lightweaver aren't all that picky at all. And so on and so forth.

Because if they do need to eat as gameplay implies, I can see Arcanist just saying what he did in the past due to him feeling bad about forgetting to – or tricks himself into thinking that he does not need to – take care of himself because he's soaked up in work. We've all been there buddy…
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
I've noticed that some dragon ID numbers, for example 11111112, lead to a 404 error page when plugged into the dragon's URL. Said dragon also never loads in the scrying workshop. I'm curious as to what exactly causes these odd error dragons or if they even existed in the first place?
I've noticed that some dragon ID numbers, for example 11111112, lead to a 404 error page when plugged into the dragon's URL. Said dragon also never loads in the scrying workshop. I'm curious as to what exactly causes these odd error dragons or if they even existed in the first place?
0GXPpFU.gif
Are you every going to make official art of an Emperor?
Are you every going to make official art of an Emperor?
hey fren how ya doin
Are you planning on releasing the backgrounds of the various Coli venues as computer / tablet / etc. wallpapers? Some of those are pretty cool designs by themselves.

And if you do, can you release both the day and night shots art as well? Nighttime Crystal Pools is lovely, tbh. And what time on the FR clock does the art change from day to night? And are there sunrise and sunset versions of each venue as well, that can also be released as wallpapers?
Are you planning on releasing the backgrounds of the various Coli venues as computer / tablet / etc. wallpapers? Some of those are pretty cool designs by themselves.

And if you do, can you release both the day and night shots art as well? Nighttime Crystal Pools is lovely, tbh. And what time on the FR clock does the art change from day to night? And are there sunrise and sunset versions of each venue as well, that can also be released as wallpapers?
exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifpAhQwGC.png*ngEefQw.png*tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png*
[img]http://tumblr_oj2e6wqMnl1w18p86o1_250.png «12... 5678 91011»[/img]arcanesparkle.gif*ofLVfJS.pngIoZLPFD.png*jnEX1Pv.png
Did the various species that make up the beastclans evolve from the second age human-like creatures? Or were they in fact the people from the second age? Or is there no relation between the two?
Did the various species that make up the beastclans evolve from the second age human-like creatures? Or were they in fact the people from the second age? Or is there no relation between the two?
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
Could you tell me where a list of the drops are ( apparel and such ) and where they drop from? I thought I have looked through everything but just can't find such a list.
Could you tell me where a list of the drops are ( apparel and such ) and where they drop from? I thought I have looked through everything but just can't find such a list.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
Will emblems be a forever and for always a part of festive favors? Or could they be cycled out in the future to make room for a new elemental apparel? Are vistas going to be kept year round?
Will emblems be a forever and for always a part of festive favors? Or could they be cycled out in the future to make room for a new elemental apparel? Are vistas going to be kept year round?
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Was it ever explained how battle stones work in the official lore? Are they like...mystical runes that teach dragons the techniques they use? Are the Might/Acuity fragments actual fragments that imbue the holder with might/acuity? If so, how do Scholar and Berserker work?

And how do Ambush/Discipline/Field Journal work into all this as well?

Forgive my million questions, I've just been currency grinding and these all have been weighing on my mind!
Was it ever explained how battle stones work in the official lore? Are they like...mystical runes that teach dragons the techniques they use? Are the Might/Acuity fragments actual fragments that imbue the holder with might/acuity? If so, how do Scholar and Berserker work?

And how do Ambush/Discipline/Field Journal work into all this as well?

Forgive my million questions, I've just been currency grinding and these all have been weighing on my mind!
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
Why is the Shining Gladiators helmet in Materials [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/24495.png[/img] and the Steel Longneck Helmet in Other? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/24501.png[/img] Shouldn't they show up together in either one hoard location or the other? Thanks!
Why is the Shining Gladiators helmet in Materials
24495.png

and the Steel Longneck Helmet in Other?
24501.png

Shouldn't they show up together in either one hoard location or the other?

Thanks!
15583.png
Other players and me assumed the 'no unnamed' rule was to keep the longer and longer coli list clean. Now that purpose falls flat. Is there a technical or lore reason for the differences in colifighting and basically every other part of the site? (Breeding, selling, dressing up, etc.)
Other players and me assumed the 'no unnamed' rule was to keep the longer and longer coli list clean. Now that purpose falls flat. Is there a technical or lore reason for the differences in colifighting and basically every other part of the site? (Breeding, selling, dressing up, etc.)
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 195 196