Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 195 196
[quote=Question]what drawing program did akiri use for his masterpieces? [/quote] [quote=Answer]Photoshop. Our art team will need to learn the techniques of the master someday... [/quote] Is Akiri an artist?!
Question wrote:
what drawing program did akiri use for his masterpieces?
Answer wrote:
Photoshop. Our art team will need to learn the techniques of the master someday...

Is Akiri an artist?!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Do you still plan to fix Iridescent and Shemmer sheen on new colors? That was mentioned in the old Anniversary post, but it's the only color update error that isn't fixed yet. It would be good to know even if that fix isn't coming, since I'm still trying to not get attached to new IriShim dragons for that reason...
Do you still plan to fix Iridescent and Shemmer sheen on new colors? That was mentioned in the old Anniversary post, but it's the only color update error that isn't fixed yet. It would be good to know even if that fix isn't coming, since I'm still trying to not get attached to new IriShim dragons for that reason...
KmnIjfw.png
Could you tell us which elements the recolours align to? The nymphs are obvious, but there's lots of debate over the apparel. For example, I think the Twilight Oracle's Guise is definitely Water-aligned, but I saw someone mention that they thought it was unquestionably Shadow.
Could you tell us which elements the recolours align to? The nymphs are obvious, but there's lots of debate over the apparel. For example, I think the Twilight Oracle's Guise is definitely Water-aligned, but I saw someone mention that they thought it was unquestionably Shadow.
hFT3jNj.png
Will there be a tread where all previous ask the team and the answers will be listed?
Where normal members can't post and people can read past questions and answers.
Will there be a tread where all previous ask the team and the answers will be listed?
Where normal members can't post and people can read past questions and answers.
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
Do the lesser artists use the Almighty Artist Akiri's drawing program, Photoshop, as well?
Do the lesser artists use the Almighty Artist Akiri's drawing program, Photoshop, as well?
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
Since the scraps of paper are not going to be used anymore, are you going to replace them with something of value in the gilded chests?

Edit- Will the shirts have site wide known phrases on them (not for fodder, get back to work, etc.)?
Since the scraps of paper are not going to be used anymore, are you going to replace them with something of value in the gilded chests?

Edit- Will the shirts have site wide known phrases on them (not for fodder, get back to work, etc.)?
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
Do y'all have any plans for new breeds? At most I'm assuming two per element ('cept for Bogs, what with Baldwin making a mistake that turned out better than expected..)
Do y'all have any plans for new breeds? At most I'm assuming two per element ('cept for Bogs, what with Baldwin making a mistake that turned out better than expected..)
Resident Awkward Bean, bearer of dragon ideas.
DragCave scroll:
http://dragcave.net/user/NiyoTheWyvernLord
Do staff play Flight Rising causally as well? Or do they only get to do staff-related things?
Do staff play Flight Rising causally as well? Or do they only get to do staff-related things?
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
So what is the actual point of the "no multi-accounting" rule? No other game I have ever seen has this rule. The argument about access to in-game resources being fair doesn't really hold up if people are all allowed to multi-account. The only reason I can really imagine for FR to have it is the limited registration, and trying to stop any one person from hogging the limited site access and server space. If so, once registration opens, will you allow us to have more than one account, or are you going to continue in this ... unusual ... manner?

PS. I'm not even talking about having a minor account to share resources. I'm more talking about the "having accounts in two separate flights we like equally" thing, as well as any other reason someone might have for wanting two accounts of equal use.
So what is the actual point of the "no multi-accounting" rule? No other game I have ever seen has this rule. The argument about access to in-game resources being fair doesn't really hold up if people are all allowed to multi-account. The only reason I can really imagine for FR to have it is the limited registration, and trying to stop any one person from hogging the limited site access and server space. If so, once registration opens, will you allow us to have more than one account, or are you going to continue in this ... unusual ... manner?

PS. I'm not even talking about having a minor account to share resources. I'm more talking about the "having accounts in two separate flights we like equally" thing, as well as any other reason someone might have for wanting two accounts of equal use.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
Ha ha! I love the scribbles one XP
Ha ha! I love the scribbles one XP
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 195 196