Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your non-existent dream apparel items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Edit: Huzzah! Our wish for bows and arrows was granted! What shall be next, I wonder? [center]I want a scythe like this one: [item=sharpened scythe] in absolutely the worst way possible for both of my soul reaping dragons (below). I also want daggers, instead of those big bulky swords. Edit: More magic staffs, too, that would be similar to the one on this festival accent: [item=accent: stardust witch] And a scepter... preferably black, with an indigo orb similar to those in the purple Alchemist tools Why, oh why, FR, do I need to want these things?? [b]What are some of your dream apparel items? [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29364099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293641/29364099_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26485611] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264857/26485611_350.png[/img] [/url]
Edit: Huzzah! Our wish for bows and arrows was granted! What shall be next, I wonder?
I want a scythe like this one:
Sharpened Scythe
in absolutely the worst way possible for both of my soul reaping dragons (below).
I also want daggers, instead of those big bulky swords.
Edit: More magic staffs, too, that would be similar to the one on this festival accent:
Accent: Stardust Witch
And a scepter... preferably black, with an indigo orb similar to those in the purple Alchemist tools
Why, oh why, FR, do I need to want these things??

What are some of your dream apparel items?

29364099_350.png

26485611_350.png
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
My dream apparel is a hotdog suit. I want hotdog dragons.
My dream apparel is a hotdog suit. I want hotdog dragons.
Accent Shop
@Pesticide what would hotdogs in sornieth be made of? actual dogs? or those weird shrub boar things I guess... it's late, I need to go to bed, this is where my mind went.
@Pesticide what would hotdogs in sornieth be made of? actual dogs? or those weird shrub boar things I guess... it's late, I need to go to bed, this is where my mind went.
Prosthetic limbs apparel tbh
Actually, scratch that, more sci-fi apparel as a whole. There's only so much one can do with steampunk sets, Lightning fest stuff, Aviator coats and Baldwin goggles.
Prosthetic limbs apparel tbh
Actually, scratch that, more sci-fi apparel as a whole. There's only so much one can do with steampunk sets, Lightning fest stuff, Aviator coats and Baldwin goggles.
oElK8FQ.gif
@Seriema I definitely second that. There are too many fandragons on this site that IMO don't look anything like the characters that inspired them, only because the apparel wasn't quite right.
@Seriema I definitely second that. There are too many fandragons on this site that IMO don't look anything like the characters that inspired them, only because the apparel wasn't quite right.
A drum. Seriously, a little tambour drum on a strap. Or I'd settle for a honkin' big taiko drum, too, but the little one would be better. Lore reasons.

We have all these musical instruments in the marketplace. Why no drum? <mutter mutter>
A drum. Seriously, a little tambour drum on a strap. Or I'd settle for a honkin' big taiko drum, too, but the little one would be better. Lore reasons.

We have all these musical instruments in the marketplace. Why no drum? <mutter mutter>
riVr93C.png
Kitsune masks. And something like wisps, but that's too similar to the already existing apparel so scratch that.

Kitsune masks

Animal masks in general, please, I need more masks types
Kitsune masks. And something like wisps, but that's too similar to the already existing apparel so scratch that.

Kitsune masks

Animal masks in general, please, I need more masks types
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Barrdwing gosh that'd be so cute... a little drummer boy dragon. I've always been a tad disappointed in the instrument apparel. It seems to be drawn in a different style. I need a flute or pipe for one of my fandragons
@Barrdwing gosh that'd be so cute... a little drummer boy dragon. I've always been a tad disappointed in the instrument apparel. It seems to be drawn in a different style. I need a flute or pipe for one of my fandragons
@Vallantis definitely- I've been in need of some tribal-ish masks for a while, too. The kitsune mask would look really cool with the samurai apparel
@Vallantis definitely- I've been in need of some tribal-ish masks for a while, too. The kitsune mask would look really cool with the samurai apparel
@sinha27

There's the panpipes, but off the top of my head the only characters I can name that use panpipes are some iterations of Puck, Pan, and ... Peter Pan. Probably not too many fandragons of those. :P You're right, a flute would be more versatile.
@sinha27

There's the panpipes, but off the top of my head the only characters I can name that use panpipes are some iterations of Puck, Pan, and ... Peter Pan. Probably not too many fandragons of those. :P You're right, a flute would be more versatile.
riVr93C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29