Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SS2017 Leveling Hub
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 92
@Valikor Fire-A3 is done!
@Valikor Fire-A3 is done!
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@Turstrigo

Great work! I've got your tickets down ^^
@Turstrigo

Great work! I've got your tickets down ^^
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor I've leveled Summer(Nature E1) to level 22, which is the farthest I think I can get her with the workload I have :/ Who am I supposed to send her to?

At the very least I'm happy that I was able to even slightly contribute to this amazing project <3 I hope that next year I'll be able to help out more.
@Valikor I've leveled Summer(Nature E1) to level 22, which is the farthest I think I can get her with the workload I have :/ Who am I supposed to send her to?

At the very least I'm happy that I was able to even slightly contribute to this amazing project <3 I hope that next year I'll be able to help out more.
@hippogriff412

I'm going to level Fire A-1
You can send him/her whenever You want
@hippogriff412

I'm going to level Fire A-1
You can send him/her whenever You want
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@LucarioLand

Thank you for getting her up there! I've given you the tickets for her ambush and the levels up to 22. If you need room immediately, you can send her to me, otherwise I'll be finding someone to push her up to 25.

We're very glad to have had you!! Thank you for helping out c:
@LucarioLand

Thank you for getting her up there! I've given you the tickets for her ambush and the levels up to 22. If you need room immediately, you can send her to me, otherwise I'll be finding someone to push her up to 25.

We're very glad to have had you!! Thank you for helping out c:
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor I can hold her for now :3 just tell me where to send her to them as soon as possible.

It was an honor to be able to help you guys. As I said, Hopefully next year I'll be able to help more.
@Valikor I can hold her for now :3 just tell me where to send her to them as soon as possible.

It was an honor to be able to help you guys. As I said, Hopefully next year I'll be able to help more.
-pinglist was here- I'll put the check in together later this week, but would anyone not currently working on assignment like to take over the last few levels for Nature E-1? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33359230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/333593/33359230.png[/img] [/url] She is currently at level 22, and needs to go to 25. @LucarioLand currently holds her, and will be handing her off.
-pinglist was here-

I'll put the check in together later this week, but would anyone not currently working on assignment like to take over the last few levels for Nature E-1?

33359230.png

She is currently at level 22, and needs to go to 25. @LucarioLand currently holds her, and will be handing her off.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor

I can finish her last few levels.
@Valikor

I can finish her last few levels.
8NAp29F.png
@Jirazeil

Excellent! Thanks!

@LucarioLand if you'd like to hand her off, Jirazeil will take her. :)
@Jirazeil

Excellent! Thanks!

@LucarioLand if you'd like to hand her off, Jirazeil will take her. :)
20119.png20118.png
@Jirazeil

Hi, just wanted to let you know in advance that when you are done with Nature E1, you can send her to me for dorming. No rush though! :) And thanks to @LucarioLand for getting her this far!
@Jirazeil

Hi, just wanted to let you know in advance that when you are done with Nature E1, you can send her to me for dorming. No rush though! :) And thanks to @LucarioLand for getting her this far!
b2oHwez.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 92