Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's all moving too fast
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111
I did it. I made fanart! May this ship forever sail. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4b4acf8195c546ff4a8ab8a0bc566d12/tumblr_okoc3rmSFW1vjuk9go1_540.png[/img]
I did it. I made fanart! May this ship forever sail.
tumblr_okoc3rmSFW1vjuk9go1_540.png
Oml this is great! XD
Oml this is great! XD
qAoTcZn.png
[quote name="VermilionCourt" date=2017-01-31 18:26:54] I did it. I made fanart! May this ship forever sail. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4b4acf8195c546ff4a8ab8a0bc566d12/tumblr_okoc3rmSFW1vjuk9go1_540.png[/img] [/quote] [i]Uh..hhh, *cough* Oh, my.. Haha..[/i]
VermilionCourt wrote on 2017-01-31:
I did it. I made fanart! May this ship forever sail.
tumblr_okoc3rmSFW1vjuk9go1_540.png

Uh..hhh, *cough* Oh, my.. Haha..
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
let it saillll
let it saillll
u2TWLA7.png
Coughs [img]http://i.imgur.com/T0A5zim.png[/img]
Coughs
T0A5zim.png
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
I ship it
I ship it
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
[quote name="Immuno" date=2017-02-01 19:31:50] Coughs [img]http://i.imgur.com/T0A5zim.png[/img] [/quote] @Immuno [i]What've you done.[/i]
Immuno wrote on 2017-02-01:
Coughs
T0A5zim.png
@Immuno
What've you done.
• I love random pings
I can't believe his is how I'm spending my time, so here is the CrapTastTic fanfic you asked for, that doesn't even match up with what's actually going on in the thread but whatevs

"I-I have something to transmute," Pinkerton says quietly, from the edge of Baldwin's haunt. He keeps waiting for Baldwin to come transmute things from his pile, but it hasn't happened quite yet... so he's going the other way around.
Baldwin, not even suspicious, heartily greets him and invites him to drop it in the pot.
"Greetings, Pinkerton! Some dragons say that alchemy is a science, but I know that it is an art..."
That's kind of where Pinkerton zones off. He's memorized Baldwin's transmutation thing, of course, but every time he hears those words in person he can't help but think of how artsy Baldwin is and all that, which he finds pretty attractive.
"--That's where you come in," Baldwin says, and Pinkerton's heart skips a beat. He clutches the thing in his claws a little tighter, and walks slowly toward the pot. Baldwin nods encouragingly but Pink can't meet his eyes.
According to plan, Pinkerton conveniently drops his "transmutation item" a few inches from the cauldron. He blushes.
"Could you get that for m--" Baldwin politely waves; he's already picking up the dropped item. Pinkerton swallows hard, his heart in his throat.
"IthinkIhearCrimcallingmesorry," Pink says, and dashes off. Baldwin picks up the item...
... a daisy corsage?
Without further thought, he throws it in the pot.
I can't believe his is how I'm spending my time, so here is the CrapTastTic fanfic you asked for, that doesn't even match up with what's actually going on in the thread but whatevs

"I-I have something to transmute," Pinkerton says quietly, from the edge of Baldwin's haunt. He keeps waiting for Baldwin to come transmute things from his pile, but it hasn't happened quite yet... so he's going the other way around.
Baldwin, not even suspicious, heartily greets him and invites him to drop it in the pot.
"Greetings, Pinkerton! Some dragons say that alchemy is a science, but I know that it is an art..."
That's kind of where Pinkerton zones off. He's memorized Baldwin's transmutation thing, of course, but every time he hears those words in person he can't help but think of how artsy Baldwin is and all that, which he finds pretty attractive.
"--That's where you come in," Baldwin says, and Pinkerton's heart skips a beat. He clutches the thing in his claws a little tighter, and walks slowly toward the pot. Baldwin nods encouragingly but Pink can't meet his eyes.
According to plan, Pinkerton conveniently drops his "transmutation item" a few inches from the cauldron. He blushes.
"Could you get that for m--" Baldwin politely waves; he's already picking up the dropped item. Pinkerton swallows hard, his heart in his throat.
"IthinkIhearCrimcallingmesorry," Pink says, and dashes off. Baldwin picks up the item...
... a daisy corsage?
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
[quote name="FalconRex121" date=2017-02-01 21:20:03] ... a daisy corsage? Without further thought, he throws it in the pot. [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/87Ry3U4.png[/img]
FalconRex121 wrote on 2017-02-01:
... a daisy corsage?

87Ry3U4.png
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

Very funny.
@Firedawn

Very funny.
• I love random pings
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111