Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Kahoot club thing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Tavvy
May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Tavvy
May I be added to the pinglist, please?
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
@tavvy Sign me up! :)
@tavvy Sign me up! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
For those of you who are confused with what Kahoot is:

Kahoot is an interactive quiz-taking site that can be made by teachers for the students to use for reviews (for the most part; sometimes tests are taken through here). Students will use their devices to access the website while their teacher displays the joining code on the board (via projector or SMART board). Once the students put in the code, they will have to type a name for themselves. Fortunately, you can click on the names displayed on the board / on the teacher's side to remove students with inappropriate names. Once everybody has properly put in the code in, the teacher clicks the start button. The first question will appear on the board with the question and answer choices, but will only appear with symbols on the student's device. There's also a time limit. Here's an example:

Which deity rules the Tangled Wood?
square - Tidelord
triangle - Shadowbinder
rhombus - Lightweaver
hexagon - Plaguebinder

student's phone:
square
triangle
rhombus
hexagon

They tap "triangle" for Shadowbinder within the time limit (set by the teacher depending on the difficulty of the question). On the teacher's board, the answer will be shown, along with the # of students who picked each answer.
For those of you who are confused with what Kahoot is:

Kahoot is an interactive quiz-taking site that can be made by teachers for the students to use for reviews (for the most part; sometimes tests are taken through here). Students will use their devices to access the website while their teacher displays the joining code on the board (via projector or SMART board). Once the students put in the code, they will have to type a name for themselves. Fortunately, you can click on the names displayed on the board / on the teacher's side to remove students with inappropriate names. Once everybody has properly put in the code in, the teacher clicks the start button. The first question will appear on the board with the question and answer choices, but will only appear with symbols on the student's device. There's also a time limit. Here's an example:

Which deity rules the Tangled Wood?
square - Tidelord
triangle - Shadowbinder
rhombus - Lightweaver
hexagon - Plaguebinder

student's phone:
square
triangle
rhombus
hexagon

They tap "triangle" for Shadowbinder within the time limit (set by the teacher depending on the difficulty of the question). On the teacher's board, the answer will be shown, along with the # of students who picked each answer.
@Tavvy

Ooh, if you do this, definitely give me a ping!
@Tavvy

Ooh, if you do this, definitely give me a ping!
Hello
I would love a ping!
I would love a ping!
2dA72wE.png
@Tavvy I haven't played Kahoot in a long time, but I'll try
@Tavvy I haven't played Kahoot in a long time, but I'll try
Lichtdrache.gif
In other words, ping me
In other words, ping me
Lichtdrache.gif
@Tavvy Add me to the pinglist please! This seems so fun and I love Kahoot :>
@Tavvy Add me to the pinglist please! This seems so fun and I love Kahoot :>
dQT1EzU.gif
@Tavvy Please add me to the pinglist c:
@Tavvy Please add me to the pinglist c:
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
@Tavvy
sign me up! sounds fun :>
@Tavvy
sign me up! sounds fun :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10