Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | uh... what?
1 2
So, in almost the one and a half years i've been here, i've gotten only currency from gathering during festivals. However, today i just gathered and got TWO arcane eggs. TWO!! And a bonepicker familiar. Thank you Arcanist, thank you.
So, in almost the one and a half years i've been here, i've gotten only currency from gathering during festivals. However, today i just gathered and got TWO arcane eggs. TWO!! And a bonepicker familiar. Thank you Arcanist, thank you.
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
@RagingSea

wow ..you are loved
@RagingSea

wow ..you are loved
A5i3AHB.png
Noice!
Noice!
F2nVzjE.png Make offers on my dragons!
HOLY CRAP
HOLY CRAP
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
I would say move to arcane but you're already there.
I would say move to arcane but you're already there.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@RNG

You never treated me like this when we were together
@RNG

You never treated me like this when we were together
@RNG
Tell us, why did you spare a player so much pain?
@RNG
Tell us, why did you spare a player so much pain?
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
The giant space dad looks down on you XD
The giant space dad looks down on you XD
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifimage.gif
This is great, but really, all I want this festival is that TRAINING FIELD VISTA for my coli challenge. I've already put 5 hours in. Please @RNG just give it to me already.

@FreefallFlying
It's like he thinks I'm going to leave. No way, even before this happened. Arcanite through and through.
This is great, but really, all I want this festival is that TRAINING FIELD VISTA for my coli challenge. I've already put 5 hours in. Please @RNG just give it to me already.

@FreefallFlying
It's like he thinks I'm going to leave. No way, even before this happened. Arcanite through and through.
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
*slams hands on desk* NO...NO, THIS CAN'T BE TRUE.
*slams hands on desk* NO...NO, THIS CAN'T BE TRUE.
tumblr_oidh0m676N1tv56zio10_250.png
ReignsWrath
She/Her
HS Student
Meme Dealer
In Eternal Fanderg Hell
Wishlist | Free Cauldron | For Sale(G1s and more!)
yx6on7Q.gif
1 2