Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 342 343
[quote name="Hapstablooky" date=2016-09-18 11:13:17] tfw u got school tomorrow and rollover is at 2:30 am [/quote] Same here, but I'm used to staying up that late and my only Monday class isn't till 5:30 pm, so it's not actually a problem at all :P
Hapstablooky wrote on 2016-09-18:
tfw u got school tomorrow and rollover is at 2:30 am

Same here, but I'm used to staying up that late and my only Monday class isn't till 5:30 pm, so it's not actually a problem at all :P
Wz3MG4S.png
[quote name="CrimsonAero" date=2016-09-18 11:36:57] Undel didn't call it backend work this time 0.0 [/quote] Xhaztol said it was backend technical stuff when they first talked about it, but the new update today by undel just says 'This evening, September 18, we will be lengthening our rollover maintenance period (it will begin at 23:00 rather than 00:00 on September 19). ' admins what r u planniing
CrimsonAero wrote on 2016-09-18:
Undel didn't call it backend work this time 0.0

Xhaztol said it was backend technical stuff when they first talked about it, but the new update today by undel just says 'This evening, September 18, we will be lengthening our rollover maintenance period (it will begin at 23:00 rather than 00:00 on September 19). '

admins what r u planniing
JBP8U.gifcvVqYlq.pngfr8Po.gif
[quote name="DeadBattery" date=2016-09-18 11:17:43] [quote name="TheHeroicOne" date=2016-09-18 11:09:42] The hype train is entering hyperdrive. [/quote] [/quote]
DeadBattery wrote on 2016-09-18:
TheHeroicOne wrote on 2016-09-18:
The hype train is entering hyperdrive.
HzGpUHb.png
[quote name="CallOfNoivern" date=2016-09-18 11:28:19] Also has anyone else noticed that Baldwin looks more like a mismash of creatures rather than a cohesive dragon? Aquatic fins, lion-like feet, serpentine tongue and head, salamander-looking tail... [/quote] Dragons in general are a mixture of other creatures though, just like pretty much all other fantasy creatures. But anyway, I'm quite excited to see what Baldwin's final form will be, these changes have been pretty interesting, though I'm not going to get my hopes up for a new breed. For all we know, whatever Baldwin is turning into could be a new NPC only breed like the couriers and not something you can have in your own lair.
CallOfNoivern wrote on 2016-09-18:
Also has anyone else noticed that Baldwin looks more like a mismash of creatures rather than a cohesive dragon? Aquatic fins, lion-like feet, serpentine tongue and head, salamander-looking tail...

Dragons in general are a mixture of other creatures though, just like pretty much all other fantasy creatures.

But anyway, I'm quite excited to see what Baldwin's final form will be, these changes have been pretty interesting, though I'm not going to get my hopes up for a new breed. For all we know, whatever Baldwin is turning into could be a new NPC only breed like the couriers and not something you can have in your own lair.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
http://what-we-should-have-been.tumblr.com/post/150556130638/my-non-flight-rising-followers-heres-why-i
!!!
http://what-we-should-have-been.tumblr.com/post/150556130638/my-non-flight-rising-followers-heres-why-i
!!!
Banner_Small.png
Baldwin, please be more careful with your pot next time. Also, what might happen to his pearl?
Baldwin, please be more careful with your pot next time. Also, what might happen to his pearl?
All those experiments must've caused a mutation.
All those experiments must've caused a mutation.
KdSMN2F.png
Okay so, there are like 30 pages I haven't gone through.
But, he doesn't seem quite finished to me, so what if it isn't tomorrow.

What if it will be finished next Sunday for the Starfall Celebration.

That way the Arcanist can be 'Look what I did this month, I made magical runes on dragons and also made a new kind of dragon. Step up your game other elements.'

This also reveals that Baldwin was an Arcane follower all along, hinted at by his non scientific process to alchemy. Let's just throw in whatever and see what happens. Sounds like a disaster in the making just like the Arcanist.
Okay so, there are like 30 pages I haven't gone through.
But, he doesn't seem quite finished to me, so what if it isn't tomorrow.

What if it will be finished next Sunday for the Starfall Celebration.

That way the Arcanist can be 'Look what I did this month, I made magical runes on dragons and also made a new kind of dragon. Step up your game other elements.'

This also reveals that Baldwin was an Arcane follower all along, hinted at by his non scientific process to alchemy. Let's just throw in whatever and see what happens. Sounds like a disaster in the making just like the Arcanist.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
[quote name="Hapstablooky" date=2016-09-18 11:39:42] admins what r u planniing [/quote]
Hapstablooky wrote on 2016-09-18:
admins what r u planniing
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@LordDominator
The pearl would stay: it's not part of him but he couldn't add to it anymore, I guess
@LordDominator
The pearl would stay: it's not part of him but he couldn't add to it anymore, I guess
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 342 343