Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 342 343
this thread moves so fast XD
this thread moves so fast XD
ByzP8Rg.gifZylPv5k.gifNjMs5xV.gif< -- Click for free flight stuff. y2NOnbv.gif
Well, the extended rollover is later tonight so I guess we'll find out tomorrow if his transformation will be complete then or if it's a longer term metamorphosis.
Well, the extended rollover is later tonight so I guess we'll find out tomorrow if his transformation will be complete then or if it's a longer term metamorphosis.
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
Plot twist: after the rollover baldwin just reverts back to normal.
"Phew! Crisis averted, sorry for worrying you all. Anyway, here's my latest invention- a scroll which removes all genes and makes your dragon a plentiful breed. Ah, I see you're shocked- don't worry, you can thank me later!"
"Phew! Crisis averted, sorry for worrying you all. Anyway, here's my latest invention- a scroll which removes all genes and makes your dragon a plentiful breed. Ah, I see you're shocked- don't worry, you can thank me later!"
Honestly, to me it just looks like he's turning into a fae.

HAVE WE FOUND PIPPS AND TRIPPS MOTHER??? //puts on tinfoid hat
GENDER CHANGE SCROLLS CONFIRMED!!!
Honestly, to me it just looks like he's turning into a fae.

HAVE WE FOUND PIPPS AND TRIPPS MOTHER??? //puts on tinfoid hat
GENDER CHANGE SCROLLS CONFIRMED!!!
[quote name="Rosaceae" date=2016-09-18 02:23:55] Plot twist: after the rollover baldwin just reverts back to normal. "Phew! Crisis averted, sorry for worrying you all. Anyway, here's my latest invention- a scroll which removes all genes and makes your dragon a plentiful breed. Ah, I see you're shocked- don't worry, you can thank me later!" [/quote] oh no how dare
Rosaceae wrote on 2016-09-18:
oh no
how dare
[quote name="pthn" date=2016-09-18 02:24:06] puts on tinfoid hat [/quote] This is making me want a tinfoil hat item. Maybe they could make a brewable one alongside the new breed :3c
pthn wrote on 2016-09-18:
puts on tinfoid hat
This is making me want a tinfoil hat item. Maybe they could make a brewable one alongside the new breed :3c
omg fat feets

i wonder what tonights rollover is gonna bring. i feel like he has so much left that needs to change, it almost doesnt make sense for him to change fully tonight.
omg fat feets

i wonder what tonights rollover is gonna bring. i feel like he has so much left that needs to change, it almost doesnt make sense for him to change fully tonight.
VWPWMZp.png
This looks like a weird transitional stage, just like the one on the 16th did. Yesterdays looked like it could be an end result, but not today. No idea why. Really wondering what the final version will look like, and if it ends up being a new breed desperately hoping I don't hate it.
This looks like a weird transitional stage, just like the one on the 16th did. Yesterdays looked like it could be an end result, but not today. No idea why. Really wondering what the final version will look like, and if it ends up being a new breed desperately hoping I don't hate it.
CgtyAYW.png
He/they, FR +2
Just putting it out here: [quote]The pearl would stick around. It's no longer biologically part of the dragon and thus magical scrolls wouldn't affect it. While the pearl may still be around, it would no longer be able to be grown any further as only Pearlcatchers can add to a pearl.[/quote] -[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/77#post_12654994]Aequorin 2k15[/url] The pearl stays no matter what happens
Just putting it out here:
Quote:
The pearl would stick around. It's no longer biologically part of the dragon and thus magical scrolls wouldn't affect it. While the pearl may still be around, it would no longer be able to be grown any further as only Pearlcatchers can add to a pearl.
-Aequorin 2k15

The pearl stays no matter what happens
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
..... Baldy's feets tho.... Ack. No.
No.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

*coughs*

Anyway, keep checking back on him guys! He might change over time today or something!!
..... Baldy's feets tho.... Ack. No.
No.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

*coughs*

Anyway, keep checking back on him guys! He might change over time today or something!!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 342 343