Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 342 343
[quote name="Snafflewyrm" date=2016-09-18 01:38:21] [quote name="Vamonkea" date=2016-09-18 00:54:40] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/a0154a8ab9b4bb6d92dbd365f5550aa3.png[/img] Someone please tell me if I'm not allowed to post images on this thread but... Balduwin's angry eyes scare me... [/quote] [center]Greeting, apprentice! I said CHECK THE TIME IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN it needs time to simmer don't [size=4]make[/size] [size=5]me[/size] [size=6]angry[/size][/center] [/quote] I'm dying I can't handle this this late at night thank you Snaffle....
Snafflewyrm wrote on 2016-09-18:
Vamonkea wrote on 2016-09-18:
a0154a8ab9b4bb6d92dbd365f5550aa3.png
Someone please tell me if I'm not allowed to post images on this thread but...
Balduwin's angry eyes scare me...
Greeting, apprentice!

I said CHECK THE TIME IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN it needs time to simmer don't make me angry
I'm dying I can't handle this this late at night
thank you Snaffle....
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngSgonDOb.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
@Windywillow Pfff Avatar will never stop being relevant
@Windywillow Pfff Avatar will never stop being relevant
The Mayhaps Clan | Formerly DrippingWords
@li0nessrampant

All my friend are sick of me talking about it :'D
@li0nessrampant

All my friend are sick of me talking about it :'D
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
I want to be here for the rollover tomorrow, but that would mean getting late for school... decisions, decisions...

Oh, who am I kidding, it's not that difficult to decide at all.
I want to be here for the rollover tomorrow, but that would mean getting late for school... decisions, decisions...

Oh, who am I kidding, it's not that difficult to decide at all.
@WindyWillow
Yes yes we are he is our new deity .
@WindyWillow
Yes yes we are he is our new deity .
@Slwing

Okay first order of business! We need a flight name, an idol, a banner, and a cauldron for sacrafice!
@Slwing

Okay first order of business! We need a flight name, an idol, a banner, and a cauldron for sacrafice!
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
Somebody got some new feet xD
Somebody got some new feet xD
VVM4XuM.png
Baldwin needs to stop vaping.
It's effecting his health.

Like seriously he sits in front of that dang cauldron all day, all night...
Melting God's know what. No mask, yet he has a BUNCH LYING AROUND.

Not very professional, Baldy.
Baldwin needs to stop vaping.
It's effecting his health.

Like seriously he sits in front of that dang cauldron all day, all night...
Melting God's know what. No mask, yet he has a BUNCH LYING AROUND.

Not very professional, Baldy.
I06KedT.gif
@Slwing @WindyWillow As much as I love and respect my Boss, who wouldn't join Brew Flight?

Balduwin's creation was kinda like the arcanist's... I'm getting tired but remember that part with all the people gathering and getting stronger and stronger and then something magic exploded well Balduwin's creation is like that except it's forum speculation that destroyed the world and birthed him in its wake or something
@Slwing @WindyWillow As much as I love and respect my Boss, who wouldn't join Brew Flight?

Balduwin's creation was kinda like the arcanist's... I'm getting tired but remember that part with all the people gathering and getting stronger and stronger and then something magic exploded well Balduwin's creation is like that except it's forum speculation that destroyed the world and birthed him in its wake or something
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngSgonDOb.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
I really hope it turns out to be a new Baldwin's Bubbling Brew exclusive, brewable breed change scroll. I am honestly so sorry for all of you who are a low level. I'm level 16 and have a ton of spare items. I'm gonna tell you this upfront - if you have reached the required level but don't have enough items for the scroll recipe, just contact me via messages. I'll gladly help out.
I really hope it turns out to be a new Baldwin's Bubbling Brew exclusive, brewable breed change scroll. I am honestly so sorry for all of you who are a low level. I'm level 16 and have a ton of spare items. I'm gonna tell you this upfront - if you have reached the required level but don't have enough items for the scroll recipe, just contact me via messages. I'll gladly help out.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 342 343