Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RNG has smiled upon me
So while doing the long drop coli challenge, I found my first coli egg. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/7ebe5ad9bb9709f5ffad9ac2fe8a1793/tumblr_oddi3k00vz1voq7eio1_540.png[/img] I thought about waiting until after no spendtember was over to sell it, but got impatient and decided to open it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26858633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268587/26858633_350.png[/img] [/url] A NEAR XYY WITH MATCHING EYES I HAVE NO WORDS @Arcanist has been treating me well. I'm definitely keeping him. Buuut this means I'm not going to have any luck with the RNG for the next couple of months. Last time I was this lucky, I found 4 Arcane eggs while scavenging and didn't get another egg for seven months. So, how's the RNG been treating you lately?
So while doing the long drop coli challenge, I found my first coli egg.

tumblr_oddi3k00vz1voq7eio1_540.png

I thought about waiting until after no spendtember was over to sell it, but got impatient and decided to open it.

26858633_350.png

A NEAR XYY WITH MATCHING EYES I HAVE NO WORDS

@Arcanist has been treating me well. I'm definitely keeping him. Buuut this means I'm not going to have any luck with the RNG for the next couple of months. Last time I was this lucky, I found 4 Arcane eggs while scavenging and didn't get another egg for seven months.

So, how's the RNG been treating you lately?
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf - Ahh, he's so cute!! He's very space-y. :D [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=151&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=27&auth=257df970376a2328ebb2a3f56fba84fe16d0fc43&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Well, RNG hasn't been the best - I keep getting cruddy clothing from chests, and nothing rare while scavenging. D: Oh well, lol.
@WhistlewindWolf - Ahh, he's so cute!! He's very space-y. :D

dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=9&gender=0&tert=151&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=27&auth=257df970376a2328ebb2a3f56fba84fe16d0fc43&dummyext=prev.png

Well, RNG hasn't been the best - I keep getting cruddy clothing from chests, and nothing rare while scavenging. D: Oh well, lol.
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
What a gorgeous hatchling!

Man, my best luck recently was back a few days ago. The swipp for one of the Loaches came up and, realizing that I hadn't bothered actually gathering the components (because I loathe grinding in the GW) I went to quickly do that.

I went in too late to trade for the Loach but I came out with a Frost Delver lol.

(also holy poop four eggs in one scavenging session??)
What a gorgeous hatchling!

Man, my best luck recently was back a few days ago. The swipp for one of the Loaches came up and, realizing that I hadn't bothered actually gathering the components (because I loathe grinding in the GW) I went to quickly do that.

I went in too late to trade for the Loach but I came out with a Frost Delver lol.

(also holy poop four eggs in one scavenging session??)
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
@RNG
Someone just asked for you to throw rotten tomato's at them
Joking
But seriously have fun with your bad luck for the next few months, congrats on your hatch!
@RNG
Someone just asked for you to throw rotten tomato's at them
Joking
But seriously have fun with your bad luck for the next few months, congrats on your hatch!
@caelumdeity

A Frost Delver? Nice.

Yeah, even I have a hard time believing I scavenged four eggs in one go lmao

I actually made a thread about it back then too (bless forum search for working again)

@SakuraOkami7

I feel you on the chest luck. I keep hoping for familiars so I can boil them down, but either end up with cheap clothes or familiars I don't have. Here, have what little good luck I have left over from my egg encounter o/
@caelumdeity

A Frost Delver? Nice.

Yeah, even I have a hard time believing I scavenged four eggs in one go lmao

I actually made a thread about it back then too (bless forum search for working again)

@SakuraOkami7

I feel you on the chest luck. I keep hoping for familiars so I can boil them down, but either end up with cheap clothes or familiars I don't have. Here, have what little good luck I have left over from my egg encounter o/
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@UniqueZephlyn

*throws an assortment of rotten fruit @WhistlewindWolf *
@UniqueZephlyn

*throws an assortment of rotten fruit @WhistlewindWolf *
Nice stuff.
Nice stuff.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
My luck has been pretty decent. 3 eggs in the past couple days, and I found both bonepicker familiars within the past 9 days! (1 today, one on the 3rd) Now, I wonder how my luck will turn out when I finally hatch them...
My luck has been pretty decent. 3 eggs in the past couple days, and I found both bonepicker familiars within the past 9 days! (1 today, one on the 3rd) Now, I wonder how my luck will turn out when I finally hatch them...
pVhWnFy.png
Nice.
For the last 4-5 days I've gotten a Vista, 5-6 bits of apparel (including a cape and a soft pink silk), a familiar I've been on-and-off hunting for 3 years, a ambush, and a Crowned Roc!
Nice.
For the last 4-5 days I've gotten a Vista, 5-6 bits of apparel (including a cape and a soft pink silk), a familiar I've been on-and-off hunting for 3 years, a ambush, and a Crowned Roc!
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png