Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Recipes of Sornieth?
1 2
I wonder...has anyone ever sat down and played with possible recipes that would happen in various territories?

I've been pondering what foods and flavors would be popular in which regions based on the local fauna and so on... With the flight territories being so different, I can't help but wonder... Duskrat stew? What about various festival dishes? Anyone else ever thought about this?
I wonder...has anyone ever sat down and played with possible recipes that would happen in various territories?

I've been pondering what foods and flavors would be popular in which regions based on the local fauna and so on... With the flight territories being so different, I can't help but wonder... Duskrat stew? What about various festival dishes? Anyone else ever thought about this?

OVmZor1.png
@Saere that's an interesting idea. I wonder if Ashfall recipes would usually be spicy, or if Nature recipes would have more variety because of the abundance.
@Saere that's an interesting idea. I wonder if Ashfall recipes would usually be spicy, or if Nature recipes would have more variety because of the abundance.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
I feel like wind would be more snake like? Or really light weight.
I feel like wind would be more snake like? Or really light weight.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Maybe water would like salty seafood because of the ocean.

Nature likes almost anythung, they can grow lots of food in the jungle.

Fire likes hot and spicy.

Ice likes their food cold.

Maybe water would like salty seafood because of the ocean.

Nature likes almost anythung, they can grow lots of food in the jungle.

Fire likes hot and spicy.

Ice likes their food cold.

no
I am trying to decipher what Glitterflight would like...
I am trying to decipher what Glitterflight would like...
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
I actually think Ice clans would love hot meals, to warm themselves up from the bitter cold y'know :'3 A bit like how we enjoy soups or hot chocolate during winter haha.
I actually think Ice clans would love hot meals, to warm themselves up from the bitter cold y'know :'3 A bit like how we enjoy soups or hot chocolate during winter haha.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
Based on what I have gathered from arcane's flora and fauna, I feel our food would be very sweet and savory!
Based on what I have gathered from arcane's flora and fauna, I feel our food would be very sweet and savory!
ping me to get my attention
I think fire roasts or fumes their food often.
Water don't cook their food, probably. I think thats pretty hard under the water.
Lightning have some sort of junk food or something like the things you can brew by baldwin.
Nature eats their food raw but uses herbs to make it taste better.
Plague eats their food also raw but doesn't care about the taste.
Arcane have some weird food, maybe they use magic to cook.

thats all I could think of in the moment.
I think fire roasts or fumes their food often.
Water don't cook their food, probably. I think thats pretty hard under the water.
Lightning have some sort of junk food or something like the things you can brew by baldwin.
Nature eats their food raw but uses herbs to make it taste better.
Plague eats their food also raw but doesn't care about the taste.
Arcane have some weird food, maybe they use magic to cook.

thats all I could think of in the moment.
fSqOivh.png
I'm pretty sure Shadow's main diet is cookies.
Cookies everywhere.
So, cookie flavour.
Cookies with cookie flavour.
I'm pretty sure Shadow's main diet is cookies.
Cookies everywhere.
So, cookie flavour.
Cookies with cookie flavour.
RU3Ub7C.png __________________________________
mini/yest - they/them - huge nerd - infp
- your friendly neighbourhood fruit bat -
average artist - what is communication
I think native Plague dragons would be scavengers, able to eat just about anything. But dragons living in the Wasteland who aren't from the flight would have to adapt their recipes to make food that's safe to eat, and/or rely on trade to bring in untainted ingredients.

As for specific recipes, I used to have a list of ideas, but I seem to have accidentally deleted it.
I think native Plague dragons would be scavengers, able to eat just about anything. But dragons living in the Wasteland who aren't from the flight would have to adapt their recipes to make food that's safe to eat, and/or rely on trade to bring in untainted ingredients.

As for specific recipes, I used to have a list of ideas, but I seem to have accidentally deleted it.
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
1 2