Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ingame locations?
While I know that ingame areas (Marketplace, Festive Favors, Trading Post, Fairgrounds, etc.) either have no description or limited appearance, do they have canonical locations within elemental territories? This would be reeeally nice to know for lore and story purposes.
While I know that ingame areas (Marketplace, Festive Favors, Trading Post, Fairgrounds, etc.) either have no description or limited appearance, do they have canonical locations within elemental territories? This would be reeeally nice to know for lore and story purposes.
White Gold Cerdae Pendant Life has become exciting and dynamic.
@SoundofSuicune

The trading post is in a neutral location between Lightning and Light. This was actually answered in a recent Q&A by the staff. :3

Not sure about the others.
@SoundofSuicune

The trading post is in a neutral location between Lightning and Light. This was actually answered in a recent Q&A by the staff. :3

Not sure about the others.
TyYgOYZ.png
@SoundofSuicune The admins stated in an Q&A session that Bamboo Falls was on the border between Wind and Water.
@SoundofSuicune The admins stated in an Q&A session that Bamboo Falls was on the border between Wind and Water.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Could you please clarify what venues Bamboo Falls hosts? I'm a silly pleb who's only a month into the game :/
@tigressRising

Could you please clarify what venues Bamboo Falls hosts? I'm a silly pleb who's only a month into the game :/
White Gold Cerdae Pendant Life has become exciting and dynamic.
@SoundofSuicune Bamboo Falls is a venue in the Coliseum.

It's never been confirmed, but I think Joxar travels around, taking the Festive Favors shop with him wherever he goes. Either he's constantly traveling or during each festival he moves to a location in that element's region.

Personally I've never considered the Fairgrounds part of the in-game universe, but I suppose each game could be in its respective elemental region somewhere. But I think of it like the forums - a purely player-seen thing that's nonexistent to the dragons.
@SoundofSuicune Bamboo Falls is a venue in the Coliseum.

It's never been confirmed, but I think Joxar travels around, taking the Festive Favors shop with him wherever he goes. Either he's constantly traveling or during each festival he moves to a location in that element's region.

Personally I've never considered the Fairgrounds part of the in-game universe, but I suppose each game could be in its respective elemental region somewhere. But I think of it like the forums - a purely player-seen thing that's nonexistent to the dragons.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]