Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | List of gems, quartz, rocks, etc.
If this is the wrong topic, please don't get mad ;A;
As I am collecting rocks, gems, quartz and what not on FR (and in real life in the distant future), I want to have a list of what there is to get on FR and where you might get a certain rock or gem.
I don't know if there is a list like this already. If there is, please tell me and I'll delete this x3

Here is the list:

Quartz:
-Smoky
-Crystal
-Blue
-Rose

Agate:
-Fortification
-Malachite

Others:
-Raw Lapis Lazuli
-Apatite
-Celestine
-Chrysoberyl
-Moonstone
-Jasper

If you have some you want to donate, please do. I would love you forever!
If this is the wrong topic, please don't get mad ;A;
As I am collecting rocks, gems, quartz and what not on FR (and in real life in the distant future), I want to have a list of what there is to get on FR and where you might get a certain rock or gem.
I don't know if there is a list like this already. If there is, please tell me and I'll delete this x3

Here is the list:

Quartz:
-Smoky
-Crystal
-Blue
-Rose

Agate:
-Fortification
-Malachite

Others:
-Raw Lapis Lazuli
-Apatite
-Celestine
-Chrysoberyl
-Moonstone
-Jasper

If you have some you want to donate, please do. I would love you forever!
@Arimwe

Self ping so I won't loose this!
@Arimwe

Self ping so I won't loose this!
@Arimwe
Don't know if you might find this helpful:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1363243
@Arimwe
Don't know if you might find this helpful:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1363243
@Arimwe I'm gonna go through my materials hoard and list every cool rock I find! Cool rocks: [item=smoky quartz][item=crystal quartz][item=blue quartz][item=rose quartz][item=banded sardonyx][item=jade][item=labradorite][item=jasper][item=gypsum][item=rosy gypsum][item=sacridite][item=impure sacridite][item=depleted sacridite][item=fool's gold][item=infused crystal][item=banded olivine][item=banded ironstone][item=charged tungsten][item=firebrand tungsten][item=raw jade][item=raw lapis lazuli][item=eye agate][item=fortification agate][item=malachite agate][item=almandine][item=amber][item=apatite][item=azurite][item=kunzite][item=bloodstone][item=celestine][item=chrysoberyl][item=emerald][item=moonstone][item=morganite][item=onyx][item=pink chalcedony][item=prehnite][item=rhodochrosite][item=foo's eye][item=amethyst geode][item=ice crystal] Less cool rocks? These aren't crystals/they kinda look like regular boring rocks, but they are still rocks and maybe you want them too: [item=clay][item=shale][item=obsidian][item=nickel ore][item=iron ore][item=copper ore][item=silver ore][item=gold ore][item=platinum ore][item=smooth pebbles][item=round pebbles][item=skipping stone][item=perfect skipping stone][item=coal][item=traprock][item=cobalt ore][item=lead ore][item=tin ore][item=dark basalt][item=grey basalt][item=rich nickel ore][item=rich iron ore][item=rich copper ore][item=hematite][item=magnetite][item=small block of granite][item=small chunk of granite][item=granite fragment][item=iron nugget][item=corroded iron nugget][item=granite chunk][item=shale sliver][item=dragonhorn coral][item=staghorn coral][item=beautiful boulder][item=even more beautiful boulder] Fossils! These stay in the 'other' tab though. [item=amber-trapped fly][item=amber-trapped mosquito][item=trilobite fossil][item=fossilized fish][item=sea scorpion fossil][item=dickinsonia vendian] Well, that was fun! Oh, and I like using the [url=http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Flight_Rising_Wiki]FR wiki[/url] to see where to find a specific item.
@Arimwe
I'm gonna go through my materials hoard and list every cool rock I find!
Cool rocks:
Smoky Quartz Crystal Quartz Blue Quartz Rose Quartz Banded Sardonyx Jade Labradorite Jasper Gypsum Rosy Gypsum Sacridite Impure Sacridite Depleted Sacridite Fool's Gold Infused Crystal Banded Olivine Banded Ironstone Charged Tungsten Firebrand Tungsten Raw Jade Raw Lapis Lazuli Eye Agate Fortification Agate Malachite Agate Almandine Amber Apatite Azurite Kunzite Bloodstone Celestine Chrysoberyl Emerald Moonstone Morganite Onyx Pink Chalcedony Prehnite Rhodochrosite Foo's Eye Amethyst Geode Ice Crystal

Less cool rocks? These aren't crystals/they kinda look like regular boring rocks, but they are still rocks and maybe you want them too:
Clay Shale Obsidian Nickel Ore Iron Ore Copper Ore Silver Ore Gold Ore Platinum Ore Smooth Pebbles Round Pebbles Skipping Stone Perfect Skipping Stone Coal Traprock Cobalt Ore Lead Ore Tin Ore Dark Basalt Grey Basalt Rich Nickel Ore Rich Iron Ore Rich Copper Ore Hematite Magnetite Small Block of Granite Small Chunk of Granite Granite Fragment Iron Nugget Corroded Iron Nugget Granite Chunk Shale Sliver Dragonhorn Coral Staghorn Coral Beautiful Boulder Even More Beautiful Boulder

Fossils! These stay in the 'other' tab though.
Amber-trapped Fly Amber-trapped Mosquito Trilobite Fossil Fossilized Fish Sea Scorpion Fossil Dickinsonia Vendian

Well, that was fun!
Oh, and I like using the FR wiki to see where to find a specific item.
[quote name="RainbowRay" date=2016-05-06 06:17:02] @Arimwe I'm gonna go through my materials hoard and list every cool rock I find! Cool rocks: [item=smoky quartz][item=crystal quartz][item=blue quartz][item=rose quartz][item=banded sardonyx][item=jade][item=labradorite][item=jasper][item=gypsum][item=rosy gypsum][item=sacridite][item=impure sacridite][item=depleted sacridite][item=fools gold][item=infused crystal][item=banded olivine][item=banded ironstone][item=charged tungsten][item=firebrand tungsten][item=raw jade][item=raw lapis lazuli][item=eye agate][item=fortification agate][item=malachite agate][item=almandine][item=amber][item=apatite][item=azurite][item=kunzite][item=bloodstone][item=celestine][item=chrysoberyl][item=emerald][item=moonstone][item=morganite][item=onyx][item=pink chalcedony][item=prehnite][item=rhodochrosite][item=foo's eye][item=amethyst geode][item=ice crystal] Less cool rocks? These aren't crystals/they kinda look like regular boring rocks, but they are still rocks and maybe you want them too: [item=clay][item=shale][item=obsidian][item=nickel ore][item=iron ore][item=copper ore][item=silver ore][item=gold ore][item=platinum ore][item=smooth pebbles][item=round pebbles][item=skipping stone][item=perfect skipping stone][item=coal][item=traprock][item=cobalt ore][item=lead ore][item=tin ore][item=dark basalt][item=grey basalt][item=rich nickel ore][item=rich iron ore][item=rich copper ore][item=hematite][item=magnetite][item=small block of granite][item=small chunk of granite][item=granite fragment][item=iron nugget][item=corroded iron nugget][item=granite chunk][item=shale sliver][item=dragonhorn coral][item=staghorn coral][item=beautiful boulder][item=even more beautiful boulder] Fossils! These stay in the 'other' tab though. [item=amber-trapped fly][item=amber-trapped mosquito][item=trilobite fossil][item=fossilized fish][item=sea scorpion fossil][item=dickinsonia vendian] Well, that was fun! Oh, and I like using the [url=http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Flight_Rising_Wiki]FR wiki[/url] to see where to find a specific item. [/quote] Don't forget the most important: [item=fool's gold] And for more plain old rocks [item=Lava stalactite] [item=limestone stalactite] [item=shadowbinder's tears]
RainbowRay wrote on 2016-05-06:
@Arimwe
I'm gonna go through my materials hoard and list every cool rock I find!
Cool rocks:
Smoky Quartz Crystal Quartz Blue Quartz Rose Quartz Banded Sardonyx Jade Labradorite Jasper Gypsum Rosy Gypsum Sacridite Impure Sacridite Depleted Sacridite Infused Crystal Banded Olivine Banded Ironstone Charged Tungsten Firebrand Tungsten Raw Jade Raw Lapis Lazuli Eye Agate Fortification Agate Malachite Agate Almandine Amber Apatite Azurite Kunzite Bloodstone Celestine Chrysoberyl Emerald Moonstone Morganite Onyx Pink Chalcedony Prehnite Rhodochrosite Foo's Eye Amethyst Geode Ice Crystal

Less cool rocks? These aren't crystals/they kinda look like regular boring rocks, but they are still rocks and maybe you want them too:
Clay Shale Obsidian Nickel Ore Iron Ore Copper Ore Silver Ore Gold Ore Platinum Ore Smooth Pebbles Round Pebbles Skipping Stone Perfect Skipping Stone Coal Traprock Cobalt Ore Lead Ore Tin Ore Dark Basalt Grey Basalt Rich Nickel Ore Rich Iron Ore Rich Copper Ore Hematite Magnetite Small Block of Granite Small Chunk of Granite Granite Fragment Iron Nugget Corroded Iron Nugget Granite Chunk Shale Sliver Dragonhorn Coral Staghorn Coral Beautiful Boulder Even More Beautiful Boulder

Fossils! These stay in the 'other' tab though.
Amber-trapped Fly Amber-trapped Mosquito Trilobite Fossil Fossilized Fish Sea Scorpion Fossil Dickinsonia Vendian

Well, that was fun!
Oh, and I like using the FR wiki to see where to find a specific item.

Don't forget the most important:
Fool's Gold

And for more plain old rocks
Lava Stalactite Limestone Stalactite Shadowbinder's Tears
LIo8D8G.gif
@GoldenBeetle
Whoops, I forgot the apostrophe when typing fool's gold and it didn't show up. Fixed!
Stalactites are a good addition too!
@GoldenBeetle
Whoops, I forgot the apostrophe when typing fool's gold and it didn't show up. Fixed!
Stalactites are a good addition too!
Filling in a couple of holes (I'm a big rock collector, too)... Technically under "minerals and ores": [item=Salt][item=Gravel][item=Sand] Some volcanic stuff: [item=Igneous flow][item=Volcanic Remnants][item=frozen rock flow] Another type of geode: [item=dolomite geode]
Filling in a couple of holes (I'm a big rock collector, too)...

Technically under "minerals and ores":
Salt Gravel Sand

Some volcanic stuff:
Igneous Flow Volcanic Remnants Frozen Rock Flow

Another type of geode:
Dolomite Geode
_back_day.png
there are diamond rings.. don't know if that counts lol
there are diamond rings.. don't know if that counts lol