Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon owner history record
Hello! I'm playing with a new thing, and adding dragon owner history to all dragons' information boxes in my lair henceforth: [quote][color=black][b]VALUE INFORMATION[/b] According to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1362889/1]Sciencings' Automatic Minimum Dragon Price Calc[/url], this dragon is worth [i]at least[/i] x,xxx T when ready to breed (RTB). ~ [b]OWNER HISTORY[/b] Most recent at the top. [b]Date:[/b] [b]Purchased by:[/b] @ [b]Name at purchase:[/b] [b]Price:[/b] [b]Previous owner:[/b] @ [b]Age at purchase:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] ~ [b]SPENDS[/b] [b]Date:[/b] [b]Amount:[/b] [b]Reason:[/b] [/color][/quote] Here is some code to copy-paste: [code][color=black][b]VALUE INFORMATION[/b] According to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1362889/1]Sciencings' Automatic Minimum Dragon Price Calc[/url], this dragon is worth [i]at least[/i] x,xxx T when ready to breed (RTB). ~ [b]OWNER HISTORY[/b] Most recent at the top. [b]Date:[/b] [b]Purchased by:[/b] @ [b]Name at purchase:[/b] [b]Price:[/b] [b]Previous owner:[/b] @ [b]Age at purchase:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] <!-- [b]Date:[/b] [b]Purchased by:[/b] @ [b]Name at purchase:[/b] [b]Price:[/b] [b]Previous owner:[/b] @ [b]Age at purchase:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] --> ~ [b]SPENDS[/b] None yet. <!-- [b]Date:[/b] [b]Amount:[/b] [b]Reason:[/b] --> [/color][/code] I thought this might make buying and selling dragons more interesting and/or fun. :3
Hello!

I'm playing with a new thing, and adding dragon owner history to all dragons' information boxes in my lair henceforth:
Quote:
VALUE INFORMATION

According to Sciencings' Automatic Minimum Dragon Price Calc, this dragon is worth at least x,xxx T when ready to breed (RTB).

~

OWNER HISTORY
Most recent at the top.

Date:
Purchased by: @
Name at purchase:
Price:
Previous owner: @
Age at purchase:
Notes:

~

SPENDS

Date:
Amount:
Reason:

Here is some code to copy-paste:
Code:
[color=black][b]VALUE INFORMATION[/b] According to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1362889/1]Sciencings' Automatic Minimum Dragon Price Calc[/url], this dragon is worth [i]at least[/i] x,xxx T when ready to breed (RTB). ~ [b]OWNER HISTORY[/b] Most recent at the top. [b]Date:[/b] [b]Purchased by:[/b] @ [b]Name at purchase:[/b] [b]Price:[/b] [b]Previous owner:[/b] @ [b]Age at purchase:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] <!-- [b]Date:[/b] [b]Purchased by:[/b] @ [b]Name at purchase:[/b] [b]Price:[/b] [b]Previous owner:[/b] @ [b]Age at purchase:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] --> ~ [b]SPENDS[/b] None yet. <!-- [b]Date:[/b] [b]Amount:[/b] [b]Reason:[/b] --> [/color]

I thought this might make buying and selling dragons more interesting and/or fun. :3
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Cassolotl
Neat idea!
@Cassolotl
Neat idea!
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
@PandaMini Thank you! :)
@PandaMini Thank you! :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
Nice idea and very detailed! I do something a little similar wherein I always write either the original breeder of a dragon or the name of the person from which I purchased my dragon in their bio. I like the idea of keeping the history and chain of users alive. Adds some character! And it's a great way to be able to check for more attractive dragons from the same people.
Nice idea and very detailed! I do something a little similar wherein I always write either the original breeder of a dragon or the name of the person from which I purchased my dragon in their bio. I like the idea of keeping the history and chain of users alive. Adds some character! And it's a great way to be able to check for more attractive dragons from the same people.
nudX0O8.png
@Cassolotl

I used to do this with every dragon I brought home but if I ever re-sold them no one else join in on the owner history :c

Some of my older dragons that I decided to keep still has their purchase history on it
@Cassolotl

I used to do this with every dragon I brought home but if I ever re-sold them no one else join in on the owner history :c

Some of my older dragons that I decided to keep still has their purchase history on it
WaBL9Eh.png
@DraweeDragon I guess I shouldn't be surprised - people like to write lore for them, and sometimes they just outright exalt them. I quite enjoy doing it just for its own sake though. :)
@DraweeDragon I guess I shouldn't be surprised - people like to write lore for them, and sometimes they just outright exalt them. I quite enjoy doing it just for its own sake though. :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
Thanks this is super cool!
Thanks this is super cool!
345jtyw.jpg