Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which flight were you ment to be in? :)
Your result for The Elemental Flight Test ...
Earth
52% Extraversion, 70% Agreeableness and 61% Conscientiousness!

"The earth dragons of Dragonhome are monument builders. They prefer the consistency and eternal memory of the stone they shape. Of all the dragons, earth dragons revere their ancestors the most fervently, and remember the most about the first age. Gemstones are their favored treasures."

You are a consistent and dutiful person. You always be counted on to get the job done, and your work is through and precise. You are very reliable when your friends are in need, and you rarely shirk responsibilities for people who are counting on you. You don’t like to take risks, and your plans are usually the same every day.
Community is very important to you, and your close friends and family especially so. You value the group’s well-being, and you like to take other people’s opinions into account. You hate it when you are separated from the people who are important to you for too long, but you also need time to be by yourself as well. If someone wrongs you or a close friend, you can find it hard to forgive them and forget about their transgressions.
Although you are comfortable around people,you can be selective about who you chose to become close to, and you might not see someone as a friend after only meeting them a handful of times. Often people can find it hard to get to know you because you’re so quiet around strangers or because you put up a tough exterior.
Similar scores: Light (less Extraverted), Fire (less Agreeable), Nature (less Conscientious)
Your result for The Elemental Flight Test ...
Earth
52% Extraversion, 70% Agreeableness and 61% Conscientiousness!

"The earth dragons of Dragonhome are monument builders. They prefer the consistency and eternal memory of the stone they shape. Of all the dragons, earth dragons revere their ancestors the most fervently, and remember the most about the first age. Gemstones are their favored treasures."

You are a consistent and dutiful person. You always be counted on to get the job done, and your work is through and precise. You are very reliable when your friends are in need, and you rarely shirk responsibilities for people who are counting on you. You don’t like to take risks, and your plans are usually the same every day.
Community is very important to you, and your close friends and family especially so. You value the group’s well-being, and you like to take other people’s opinions into account. You hate it when you are separated from the people who are important to you for too long, but you also need time to be by yourself as well. If someone wrongs you or a close friend, you can find it hard to forgive them and forget about their transgressions.
Although you are comfortable around people,you can be selective about who you chose to become close to, and you might not see someone as a friend after only meeting them a handful of times. Often people can find it hard to get to know you because you’re so quiet around strangers or because you put up a tough exterior.
Similar scores: Light (less Extraverted), Fire (less Agreeable), Nature (less Conscientious)
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
@Tune
I can't tell if I should be happy or distressed.

I feel like the shade is certainly happy though.

Alternatively, could probably go with a beastclan.
@Tune
I can't tell if I should be happy or distressed.

I feel like the shade is certainly happy though.

Alternatively, could probably go with a beastclan.
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
@Tune
OR Beastclan? *throws off scales to reveal I am really a Talonok*
@Tune
OR Beastclan? *throws off scales to reveal I am really a Talonok*
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
beastclans best clans

we dont need an elemental flight
beastclans best clans

we dont need an elemental flight
Unknown. Oh, well.
Unknown. Oh, well.
Earth
51% Extraversion, 75% Agreeableness and 59% Conscientiousness!

Very neat quiz! :) I enjoyed taking it. This is pretty accurate (though I am more introverted than extroverted), though I was definitely surprised. I thought for sure I'd get Light or maybe Wind if I was more extroverted.
Earth
51% Extraversion, 75% Agreeableness and 59% Conscientiousness!

Very neat quiz! :) I enjoyed taking it. This is pretty accurate (though I am more introverted than extroverted), though I was definitely surprised. I thought for sure I'd get Light or maybe Wind if I was more extroverted.
yU1IxtK.png
The arcane dragons of Starfall Isles are dreamers.They prefer the allure of the unknown and mysterious nature of the magical energies that bind the universe together. Of all dragons, Arcane dragons are the most curious, pursuing their theories and their dreams, often oblivious to the effects that their dogged pursuits may have on the world around them. Meteors and runestones are their favored treasures."

You're an individualistic and intellectual person. You prefer a good book to an overbearingly-loud party filled with strangers. You have a very independent mindset, and you would rather follow your own interests and style than a trend, even if other people find you weird. You can be reserved, even shy, when meeting new people, especially those who don't understand your way of thinking.

You can be disorganized, but you can pull through to complete tasks at the last minute. Your mind can be chaotic, but you often find your best ideas out of nowhere while lost in thought. You hate boring work, but once you find yourself attached to an idea or theory, you feel compelled to see it through to the very end.

Rather than focusing on your feelings, you prefer the world of thoughts and ideas. Your intellectual pursuits often can get in the way of your relationship with friends and family. However, you can be a good listener when asked, but you never feel the need to hide the truth. You don’t find it easy to make friends with any regular person and instead seek out people with your interests or those who feel you can have good, insightful conversations with.
The arcane dragons of Starfall Isles are dreamers.They prefer the allure of the unknown and mysterious nature of the magical energies that bind the universe together. Of all dragons, Arcane dragons are the most curious, pursuing their theories and their dreams, often oblivious to the effects that their dogged pursuits may have on the world around them. Meteors and runestones are their favored treasures."

You're an individualistic and intellectual person. You prefer a good book to an overbearingly-loud party filled with strangers. You have a very independent mindset, and you would rather follow your own interests and style than a trend, even if other people find you weird. You can be reserved, even shy, when meeting new people, especially those who don't understand your way of thinking.

You can be disorganized, but you can pull through to complete tasks at the last minute. Your mind can be chaotic, but you often find your best ideas out of nowhere while lost in thought. You hate boring work, but once you find yourself attached to an idea or theory, you feel compelled to see it through to the very end.

Rather than focusing on your feelings, you prefer the world of thoughts and ideas. Your intellectual pursuits often can get in the way of your relationship with friends and family. However, you can be a good listener when asked, but you never feel the need to hide the truth. You don’t find it easy to make friends with any regular person and instead seek out people with your interests or those who feel you can have good, insightful conversations with.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Light flight! - the best flight

41% Extraversion, 73% Agreeableness and 71% Conscientiousness!

Similar flights are Earth (more Extraverted), Ice (less Agreeable), and Water (less Conscientious). That's pretty good! I was in water and have considered ice x)
Light flight! - the best flight

41% Extraversion, 73% Agreeableness and 71% Conscientiousness!

Similar flights are Earth (more Extraverted), Ice (less Agreeable), and Water (less Conscientious). That's pretty good! I was in water and have considered ice x)
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Mixed #2
33% Extraversion, 43% Agreeableness and 51% Conscientiousness!

You’re reserved, and you can be aloof. You prefer spending time alone than trying to socialize with noisy people. Sometimes your intellectual endeavors can get in the way of your interpersonal relationships. You make your decisions on facts, rather than appeals to pity. You don’t care much for what others think about you, and you’re not afraid to speak the truth. The best elements that fit you would either be Arcane or Ice.

Really fun quiz! Pretty pleased with the results although I came off a bit less agreeable than expected... probably because of the clan questions.
Mixed #2
33% Extraversion, 43% Agreeableness and 51% Conscientiousness!

You’re reserved, and you can be aloof. You prefer spending time alone than trying to socialize with noisy people. Sometimes your intellectual endeavors can get in the way of your interpersonal relationships. You make your decisions on facts, rather than appeals to pity. You don’t care much for what others think about you, and you’re not afraid to speak the truth. The best elements that fit you would either be Arcane or Ice.

Really fun quiz! Pretty pleased with the results although I came off a bit less agreeable than expected... probably because of the clan questions.
CGqG0h9.png
Shadow
56% Extraversion, 39% Agreeableness and 20% Conscientiousness

funny, bc i moved from shadow to plague a little after i first joined. i've been wanting to go back for a while now, but i think i'll be staying in plague.
Shadow
56% Extraversion, 39% Agreeableness and 20% Conscientiousness

funny, bc i moved from shadow to plague a little after i first joined. i've been wanting to go back for a while now, but i think i'll be staying in plague.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions