Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which flight were you ment to be in? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
I got...
Wind: 74% Extraversion, 58% Agreeableness and 21% Conscientiousness! "The wind dragons of the Windswept Plateau are explorers. They prefer to be joyful and care-free, like the gentle and playful breezes that whisk them to new lands. Of all the dragons, wind dragons are the most friendly, eager to become a small part of every community they encounter before they eventually and inevitably leave, following the currents in pursuit of a new adventure. Maps, compasses, and feathers are their favored treasures."
You're a laid-back and outgoing person. Your prefer a good deal of change in your life, and you hate it when you're forced into a routine. Even worse is when your life seems to be stuck in a rut and you don’t seem to be going anywhere. You find that hanging around with friends can spring you from a bad mood and put you back on track. 
You're not punctual, and you prefer to listen more to your internal rhythms than follow detailed schedules. You also choose not to burden yourself with too many responsibilities and try to leave your schedule open for some spontaneity. You often act without thinking, but often that leads exciting opportunities and some of your most fond memories.
You're a social person, and you always love meeting new people. You're not afraid to be the center of attention and out of your comfort zone. You love to have fun, and you’re always seeking out new ways to do so. However, even though you might be busy having adventures, you never forget about your friends and family. You like to frequently check up on how they’re doing, and you would bend over backwards to help them.

You can check your results here.

@Cheeba
Tagging myself so I don't lose this. o3o
I got...
Wind: 74% Extraversion, 58% Agreeableness and 21% Conscientiousness! "The wind dragons of the Windswept Plateau are explorers. They prefer to be joyful and care-free, like the gentle and playful breezes that whisk them to new lands. Of all the dragons, wind dragons are the most friendly, eager to become a small part of every community they encounter before they eventually and inevitably leave, following the currents in pursuit of a new adventure. Maps, compasses, and feathers are their favored treasures."
You're a laid-back and outgoing person. Your prefer a good deal of change in your life, and you hate it when you're forced into a routine. Even worse is when your life seems to be stuck in a rut and you don’t seem to be going anywhere. You find that hanging around with friends can spring you from a bad mood and put you back on track. 
You're not punctual, and you prefer to listen more to your internal rhythms than follow detailed schedules. You also choose not to burden yourself with too many responsibilities and try to leave your schedule open for some spontaneity. You often act without thinking, but often that leads exciting opportunities and some of your most fond memories.
You're a social person, and you always love meeting new people. You're not afraid to be the center of attention and out of your comfort zone. You love to have fun, and you’re always seeking out new ways to do so. However, even though you might be busy having adventures, you never forget about your friends and family. You like to frequently check up on how they’re doing, and you would bend over backwards to help them.

You can check your results here.

@Cheeba
Tagging myself so I don't lose this. o3o
tumblr_inline_nswmx12klI1qiwi8o_500.gif
*waits*
*waits*
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki
There we go, sorry for the technical difficulties, lol!
@Selki
There we go, sorry for the technical difficulties, lol!
tumblr_inline_nswmx12klI1qiwi8o_500.gif
Mixed #1
34% Extraversion, 62% Agreeableness and 55% Conscientiousness!

You are generally quiet, and you don’t like making too much of a fuss. You prefer to spend time alone than to socialize with strangers. You find crowds exhausting, and you’re close with a small group of friends rather than constantly surrounded by a large circle. You don’t like saying too much about yourself, but you’re always available to listen when a friend needs you. The best elements that fit you would either be Water or Light.

Apart from the fact I am talking way too much about myself it is pretty true.
Mixed #1
34% Extraversion, 62% Agreeableness and 55% Conscientiousness!

You are generally quiet, and you don’t like making too much of a fuss. You prefer to spend time alone than to socialize with strangers. You find crowds exhausting, and you’re close with a small group of friends rather than constantly surrounded by a large circle. You don’t like saying too much about yourself, but you’re always available to listen when a friend needs you. The best elements that fit you would either be Water or Light.

Apart from the fact I am talking way too much about myself it is pretty true.
lightfull.png
Interesting... Describes me pretty well, but I've almost never considered Light

Your result for The Elemental Flight Test ...
Light
59% Introversion, 53% Agreeableness and 56% Conscientiousness!

“The light dragons of the Sunbeam Ruins are philosophers. They prefer to be unbiased and logical, revealing the nature of the world as rays of the sun’s light. Of all the dragons, light dragons are the most scholarly, holding the pursuit of truth as the highest virtue a dragon might aspire to. Scrolls and relics are their favored treasures.”

You are a peaceful and thoughtful person. You don’t like confrontation, and you would prefer to carry out your days in peace rather than antagonize others over trivial things. You don't like being too emotional, and some of your friends might think you're distant, but you're always ready to lend an ear to a person in need and provide an insightful response.

You’re a dedicated and precise worker with an eye for detail, and you hate making mistakes or being wrong. You like to pick a routine and stick to it, and you’d rather avoid unnecessary risks or excitement. You don’t feel the need to seek excitement all the time, and you’d rather stay in the world of ideas.

You enjoy hanging out with a small group of close friends or reading a book by yourself instead of crazy parties. When you do have to socialize, you often feel exhausted and need to spend time alone Usually, you’re quiet and you don’t like saying too much about yourself. Some people think you’re shy, but you don’t like talking when you don’t have to. However, people can be surprised about how much you have to say about a topic that you love.

Similar scores: Earth (more Extraverted), Ice (less Agreeable), Water (less Conscientious)
Interesting... Describes me pretty well, but I've almost never considered Light

Your result for The Elemental Flight Test ...
Light
59% Introversion, 53% Agreeableness and 56% Conscientiousness!

“The light dragons of the Sunbeam Ruins are philosophers. They prefer to be unbiased and logical, revealing the nature of the world as rays of the sun’s light. Of all the dragons, light dragons are the most scholarly, holding the pursuit of truth as the highest virtue a dragon might aspire to. Scrolls and relics are their favored treasures.”

You are a peaceful and thoughtful person. You don’t like confrontation, and you would prefer to carry out your days in peace rather than antagonize others over trivial things. You don't like being too emotional, and some of your friends might think you're distant, but you're always ready to lend an ear to a person in need and provide an insightful response.

You’re a dedicated and precise worker with an eye for detail, and you hate making mistakes or being wrong. You like to pick a routine and stick to it, and you’d rather avoid unnecessary risks or excitement. You don’t feel the need to seek excitement all the time, and you’d rather stay in the world of ideas.

You enjoy hanging out with a small group of close friends or reading a book by yourself instead of crazy parties. When you do have to socialize, you often feel exhausted and need to spend time alone Usually, you’re quiet and you don’t like saying too much about yourself. Some people think you’re shy, but you don’t like talking when you don’t have to. However, people can be surprised about how much you have to say about a topic that you love.

Similar scores: Earth (more Extraverted), Ice (less Agreeable), Water (less Conscientious)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I wanted to take this but I didn't want to sign up. :/
I wanted to take this but I didn't want to sign up. :/
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
It said I was water
Im not a fan of the water lore
plus im too into dom to leave plague lol
It said I was water
Im not a fan of the water lore
plus im too into dom to leave plague lol
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Balanced
57% Extraversion, 51% Agreeableness and 45% Conscientiousness!

You're a balanced person. You're not too shy, but you're not too outgoing either. Not too neat and not too messy. You're not too harsh, but not too soft-hearted.

You can be bold sometimes, and timid others. You like harmony in the group, but you are an individual as well. You make plans but don't leave everything set in stone.

You have the spirit of all 11 flights within you. Congratulations!

I always thought so ^.^
Balanced
57% Extraversion, 51% Agreeableness and 45% Conscientiousness!

You're a balanced person. You're not too shy, but you're not too outgoing either. Not too neat and not too messy. You're not too harsh, but not too soft-hearted.

You can be bold sometimes, and timid others. You like harmony in the group, but you are an individual as well. You make plans but don't leave everything set in stone.

You have the spirit of all 11 flights within you. Congratulations!

I always thought so ^.^
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
Lightning

50% Extraversion, 43% Agreeableness and 67% Conscientiousness!

“The lightning dragons of the Shifting Expanse are engineers. They prefer to be quick and intuitive, to better harness the power of the tempest under which they make their home. Of all the dragons, lightning dragons are the most ambitious, changing the world to adapt to them, rather than adapting to the world. The copper wire, tools, and reactors are their favored treasures.”

You’re a decisive and determined person. You’ll strike as soon as the opportunity reveals itself, and you won’t wait a moment longer. Although you seem impulsive to strangers, you’ve spent a lot of time beforehand planning your future actions for important situations. You feel prepared to tackle any challenge you put your mind to. You like to be in control of the situation, and you hate it when things slip out of your grasp because you were unprepared.

You don’t like to be stuck at home when you could be out in the world accomplishing your goals. However, at the end of the day, you need time to recharge by yourself, often working on one of your many side projects during that time. You hate crowds and would rather spend your time with a small group of friends or alone.

Once you decide on a goal, you see it through to the end. You have a strong perfectionistic drive in whatever you do, and you tend to get aggravated by people who don’t live up to your standards. You like getting to know people who have the same desires as you do, and for the people you trust, you’re eager to help them out with their problem.

Similar scores: Ice (less Extraverted) Fire (more Extraverted) Light (more Agreeable)

How'd I manage to get extroverted?
Lightning

50% Extraversion, 43% Agreeableness and 67% Conscientiousness!

“The lightning dragons of the Shifting Expanse are engineers. They prefer to be quick and intuitive, to better harness the power of the tempest under which they make their home. Of all the dragons, lightning dragons are the most ambitious, changing the world to adapt to them, rather than adapting to the world. The copper wire, tools, and reactors are their favored treasures.”

You’re a decisive and determined person. You’ll strike as soon as the opportunity reveals itself, and you won’t wait a moment longer. Although you seem impulsive to strangers, you’ve spent a lot of time beforehand planning your future actions for important situations. You feel prepared to tackle any challenge you put your mind to. You like to be in control of the situation, and you hate it when things slip out of your grasp because you were unprepared.

You don’t like to be stuck at home when you could be out in the world accomplishing your goals. However, at the end of the day, you need time to recharge by yourself, often working on one of your many side projects during that time. You hate crowds and would rather spend your time with a small group of friends or alone.

Once you decide on a goal, you see it through to the end. You have a strong perfectionistic drive in whatever you do, and you tend to get aggravated by people who don’t live up to your standards. You like getting to know people who have the same desires as you do, and for the people you trust, you’re eager to help them out with their problem.

Similar scores: Ice (less Extraverted) Fire (more Extraverted) Light (more Agreeable)

How'd I manage to get extroverted?
Mg9qSuP.gif
<p><em>Your result for The Elemental Flight Test...</em></p><h4>Water</h4><p>26% Extraversion, 56% Agreeableness and 41% Conscientiousness!</p><div><p><em>"The water dragons of the Sea of a Thousand Currents are oracles. They prefer to be as fluid as the waves and currents of the oceans. Of all the dragons, water dragons are the most mysterious, predicting the many futures that may come to pass, but revealing nothing of what they divine to outsiders. Shells and magic orbs are their favored treasures."</em></p>
<p>You are a quiet and solitary person. Most of the time, you would prefer to be alone with a good book than hanging out, and you don't think much of parties. You find dealing with strangers and big crowds of people to be  stressful, and you need to recharge afterwards by spending time with yourself.</p>
<p>You don't like to talk too much about yourself or your thoughts, especially to strangers. There are many details of your life that even your friends don't know about. You don't enjoy talking about other people either, and you can seem disinterested when people talk about their lives. However, you're not uncaring, and you're definitely willing to lend a sympathetic ear when a close friend needs your help, and your friends often appreciate your support because of your ability to bring deep insights to their situation.</p>
<p>You like to keep your possibilities open and not commit to specifics. You prefer to have your intuition guide your choices instead of making decisions ahead of time. You can be easily distracted thinking about all the potential opportunities you could pursue, and much of your time is spent thinking about imaginary worlds or daydreaming of places far way. </p>
<p><strong>Similar scores: </strong>Nature (more Extaverted), Arcane (less Agreeable), Light (more Conscientious)</p></div><p><a href="http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-elemental-flight-test">Take The Elemental Flight Test</a> at <a href="http://www.helloquizzy.com/">HelloQuizzy</a></p>

EDIT: Okay that didn't work. Um. Anyways, water. Surprise surprise.
<p><em>Your result for The Elemental Flight Test...</em></p><h4>Water</h4><p>26% Extraversion, 56% Agreeableness and 41% Conscientiousness!</p><div><p><em>"The water dragons of the Sea of a Thousand Currents are oracles. They prefer to be as fluid as the waves and currents of the oceans. Of all the dragons, water dragons are the most mysterious, predicting the many futures that may come to pass, but revealing nothing of what they divine to outsiders. Shells and magic orbs are their favored treasures."</em></p>
<p>You are a quiet and solitary person. Most of the time, you would prefer to be alone with a good book than hanging out, and you don't think much of parties. You find dealing with strangers and big crowds of people to be  stressful, and you need to recharge afterwards by spending time with yourself.</p>
<p>You don't like to talk too much about yourself or your thoughts, especially to strangers. There are many details of your life that even your friends don't know about. You don't enjoy talking about other people either, and you can seem disinterested when people talk about their lives. However, you're not uncaring, and you're definitely willing to lend a sympathetic ear when a close friend needs your help, and your friends often appreciate your support because of your ability to bring deep insights to their situation.</p>
<p>You like to keep your possibilities open and not commit to specifics. You prefer to have your intuition guide your choices instead of making decisions ahead of time. You can be easily distracted thinking about all the potential opportunities you could pursue, and much of your time is spent thinking about imaginary worlds or daydreaming of places far way. </p>
<p><strong>Similar scores: </strong>Nature (more Extaverted), Arcane (less Agreeable), Light (more Conscientious)</p></div><p><a href="http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-elemental-flight-test">Take The Elemental Flight Test</a> at <a href="http://www.helloquizzy.com/">HelloQuizzy</a></p>

EDIT: Okay that didn't work. Um. Anyways, water. Surprise surprise.
66MHIIb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38