Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Battle Stones Coli Challenge
1 2
Train a group of three dragons to level 25!

Oh, what's the twist, you ask? You can only use battlestones obtained from your party!

This is how it works:

Your dragon starts off with scratch and shred or meditate and contuse. You can only give them additional battle stones if you get them while fighting with that party of dragons.
Train a group of three dragons to level 25!

Oh, what's the twist, you ask? You can only use battlestones obtained from your party!

This is how it works:

Your dragon starts off with scratch and shred or meditate and contuse. You can only give them additional battle stones if you get them while fighting with that party of dragons.
[center][b]There are five stages:[/b][/center] [center][b]Easy:[/b] [size=2]If you don't want to do the full challenge, easy may be the stage for you. You may give your dragons [i]two[/i] battlestones each that are not obtained from fighting with that group. This includes Pinkerton, buying from the MP and AH, other coliseum parties and any other sources you may have. You may start with two level 1 dragons a level 2 or 3 dragon in your party.[/size] [b]Medium:[/b] [size=2]If you still want a challenge but you don't have time to do the full challenge, medium may be the stage for you! You may give your party [i]one[/i] battlestone that is not earned from that group. (Note that you can't give each of your dragons one, but one for all your dragons). This includes Pinkerton, buying from the MP and AH, from other coliseum parties and any other sources you might have. You may start with two level 1 dragons and a level 2 dragon in your team.[/size] [b]Normal:[/b] [size=2] If you want to do the ordinary challenge, normal may be the stage for you! You cannot give them battle stones from Pinkerton, the MP, the AH, from other coliseum parties, or any other sources you may have for getting stones. However, you [i]may[/i] give them to your dragons if you got it from fighting with that party. You can only start with three level 1 dragons in your group.[/size] [b]Hard:[/b] [size=2]If you want a harder version of the challenge, hard may be the stage for you! You can only give your dragons in that party elemental stones, eliminate and aid that you get from fighting. You cannot give your dragons stones that did not come from coliseum battles that that party fought. You must start with three level 1 dragons.[/size] [b]Expert:[/b] [size=2]If you want a very hard challenge, expert may be the stage for you! You cannot give your dragons [i][u]any[/u][/i] stones other then the ones they begin with. This includes from coliseum battles, Pinkerton, the MP and the AH. You must start with three level 1 dragons. Have fun![/size] [b]What stage will [i]you[/i] pick?[/b] [b]Completers:[/b][/center] [b]Easy:[/b] [size=2][/size] [b]Medium:[/b] [size=2][/size] [b]Normal:[/b] [size=2][/size] [b]Hard:[/b] [size=2][/size] [b]Expert:[/b] [size=2][/size] [center][b]How do you post your loot and prizes?[/b][/center] [center]Copy and paste this into your comment: [quote][b]Stage:[/b] What stage are you doing? [b]Level:[/b] What level are your dragons so far? [b]Number of Battles (Optional):[/b] How many battles have you done? [b]Time Spent (Optional):[/b] How much time have you spent so far? [b]Notable Loot:[/b] What notable loot have you gotten? (Use the [ item = ___ ] code)[/quote] Example: [b]Stage:[/b] Hard [b]Level:[/b] 15 [b]Number of Battles (Optional):[/b] Three hundred and twenty-three [b]Time Spent (Optional):[/b] 1 hour 30 minutes [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item = magical acuity fragment] [b]When you are done, ping me with the mode you did and I will add you to the completers list![/b][/center]
There are five stages:

Easy:

If you don't want to do the full challenge, easy may be the stage for you. You may give your dragons two battlestones each that are not obtained from fighting with that group. This includes Pinkerton, buying from the MP and AH, other coliseum parties and any other sources you may have. You may start with two level 1 dragons a level 2 or 3 dragon in your party.

Medium:

If you still want a challenge but you don't have time to do the full challenge, medium may be the stage for you! You may give your party one battlestone that is not earned from that group. (Note that you can't give each of your dragons one, but one for all your dragons). This includes Pinkerton, buying from the MP and AH, from other coliseum parties and any other sources you might have. You may start with two level 1 dragons and a level 2 dragon in your team.

Normal:

If you want to do the ordinary challenge, normal may be the stage for you! You cannot give them battle stones from Pinkerton, the MP, the AH, from other coliseum parties, or any other sources you may have for getting stones. However, you may give them to your dragons if you got it from fighting with that party. You can only start with three level 1 dragons in your group.

Hard:

If you want a harder version of the challenge, hard may be the stage for you! You can only give your dragons in that party elemental stones, eliminate and aid that you get from fighting. You cannot give your dragons stones that did not come from coliseum battles that that party fought. You must start with three level 1 dragons.

Expert:

If you want a very hard challenge, expert may be the stage for you! You cannot give your dragons any stones other then the ones they begin with. This includes from coliseum battles, Pinkerton, the MP and the AH. You must start with three level 1 dragons. Have fun!

What stage will you pick?

Completers:

Easy:
Medium:
Normal:
Hard:
Expert:
How do you post your loot and prizes?
Copy and paste this into your comment:
Quote:
Stage: What stage are you doing?
Level: What level are your dragons so far?
Number of Battles (Optional): How many battles have you done?
Time Spent (Optional): How much time have you spent so far?
Notable Loot: What notable loot have you gotten? (Use the [ item = ___ ] code)

Example:

Stage: Hard
Level: 15
Number of Battles (Optional): Three hundred and twenty-three
Time Spent (Optional): 1 hour 30 minutes
Notable Loot:
Magical Acuity Fragment

When you are done, ping me with the mode you did and I will add you to the completers list!
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Aaand one more reserved for now!
Aaand one more reserved for now!
It's open for doing now, though I'm going to add more later!
It's open for doing now, though I'm going to add more later!
@Boyearl (Pinging myself so I won't forget haha) This sounds really cool and I have a few dragons i've been meaning to train!! [center][b]Stage:[/b] Expert [b]Level: [/b] 7 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [Item=strangler] [item=clown charger] Incase anyone is curious I am going to be using: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22884&tab=dragon&did=20840369]Ruvell [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22884&tab=dragon&did=21021749]Perdix[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=22884&did=20960191&function=edit#bio]Callisto![/url] (I've been meaning to train these guys up for lore purposes)[/center] (I'm also not keeping track of time/battles because that seems rough aaa Oh also i'm probably starting this tomorrow instead of today OTL)
@Boyearl
(Pinging myself so I won't forget haha)

This sounds really cool and I have a few dragons i've been meaning to train!!

Stage:
Expert
Level:
Notable Loot:
Strangler Clown Charger

Incase anyone is curious I am going to be using:
Ruvell Perdix Callisto!
(I've been meaning to train these guys up for lore purposes)

(I'm also not keeping track of time/battles because that seems rough aaa
Oh also i'm probably starting this tomorrow instead of today OTL)
@BoyEarl

Good luck on expert stage xD That's gonna be really hard
@BoyEarl

Good luck on expert stage xD That's gonna be really hard
1 2