Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you open a chest post your loot here!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53
first chest: [item=unhatched nocturne egg] CERTAINLY BEATS BUTTROCKS second chest: [item=magic mirror]
first chest:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
CERTAINLY BEATS BUTTROCKS

second chest:
Magic Mirror
XS9Xu1r.png
So far I've gotten 3 chests, 1 from Gathering and 2 from Coli (in~2 hrs). [item=Sunbeam Ursa] [item=Living Sculpture] and [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs].
So far I've gotten 3 chests, 1 from Gathering and 2 from Coli (in~2 hrs). Sunbeam Ursa Living Sculpture and Conjurer's Cobwebs .
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Just opened my first chest (which I got from Baldwin's Brew) and I got one of these: [item=Cloudkeeper Herald] I was hoping to get a familiar that I didn't already have Dx
Just opened my first chest (which I got from Baldwin's Brew) and I got one of these:
Cloudkeeper Herald
I was hoping to get a familiar that I didn't already have Dx
Only opened one and sold the other, but I managed to get this! Both were obtained from the Scorched Forest. [item= magic mirror]
Only opened one and sold the other, but I managed to get this! Both were obtained from the Scorched Forest.

Magic Mirror
forum_sig_crunched.png
hibernal starbear from a gathering chest !! thank god, i love those guys
hibernal starbear from a gathering chest !! thank god, i love those guys
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
I got a chest from scavenging that I sold for 100kt, and then a Timber Tender from another one I got in the coli. I'm selling off some of the eggs I got from last year...
I got a chest from scavenging that I sold for 100kt, and then a Timber Tender from another one I got in the coli. I'm selling off some of the eggs I got from last year...
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
I'm trying to reset my sleep schedule while doing this so I'm all loopy. I wrote down my last two chests, went to get something to eat, came back and thought I hadn't written down what I got... because for some reason I wrote it down at the start of the list instead of the end. Whatever, brain. [item=Timber Tender] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Hibernal Starbear] [item=Conjurer's Hat] [item=Snarling Mimic] Definitely had the Starbear and the Mimic already, the hat's new, not sure about the Timber Tender and very pleased with the egg. :) (Is this going to turn out like last year where I opened a billion chests, only got one scroll but was swimming in eggs?)
I'm trying to reset my sleep schedule while doing this so I'm all loopy. I wrote down my last two chests, went to get something to eat, came back and thought I hadn't written down what I got... because for some reason I wrote it down at the start of the list instead of the end. Whatever, brain.

Timber Tender Unhatched Nocturne Egg Hibernal Starbear Conjurer's Hat Snarling Mimic

Definitely had the Starbear and the Mimic already, the hat's new, not sure about the Timber Tender and very pleased with the egg. :)

(Is this going to turn out like last year where I opened a billion chests, only got one scroll but was swimming in eggs?)
@Kanariah ;W; Egg hunting rip [b]Chests Found[/b]: 5 [b]Hours Put In[/b]: 4hrs [b]Chests from gathering: [/b]1 [b]Chests from coli:[/b] 4 [b]Loot:[/b] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs ][item=fungusbearing Phony][item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=bogus manamonger][item=Ensorcelled Volume]
@Kanariah
;W; Egg hunting rip

Chests Found: 5
Hours Put In: 4hrs

Chests from gathering: 1
Chests from coli: 4
Loot:
Conjurer's Cobwebs Fungusbearing Phony Cloudkeeper Herald Bogus Manamonger Ensorcelled Volume
Got the egg chest from Baldwin, the rest from the arena. I've actually been having really good encounter/drop rates? It's neat. So far: [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=magic mirror][item=deadly reflection][item=wooden marionette][item=livewire grizzly]
Got the egg chest from Baldwin, the rest from the arena. I've actually been having really good encounter/drop rates? It's neat.

So far:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Magic Mirror Deadly Reflection Wooden Marionette Livewire Grizzly
fr_sig_by_kiwi_ingenuity123-d9beifw.png
@Cynictis [b]Day 1[/b] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Living Sculpture][item=Sundial Imposter] [b]Day 2[/b] [item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Conjurer's Staff][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Fungusbearing Phony][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [b]Day 3[/b] [item=Painted Marionette][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Deadly Reflection] [b]Day 4[/b] [item=Living Sculpture] [b]Day 5[/b] [item=Ectoplasmime] [b]Day 8[/b] [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=Spellbound Tome] [b]Day 11[/b] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [b]Day 13[/b] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg]
@Cynictis

Day 1
Conjurer's Cobwebs Living Sculpture Sundial Imposter
Day 2
Unlikely Alliance Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Hat Fungusbearing Phony Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Day 3
Painted Marionette Conjurer's Cobwebs Ensorcelled Volume Deadly Reflection
Day 4
Living Sculpture
Day 5
Ectoplasmime
Day 8
Conjurer's Herb Pouch Lavaborne Hoax Bogus Manamonger Spellbound Tome
Day 11
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Day 13
Unhatched Nocturne Egg