Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Novembermore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4PuXZXp.png[/img][/center] Are you rolling in profits and festival goods? Hope you had a good haul last week, and (if you celebrated it) a good holiday as well. I haven't the slightest idea who is pushing this week. Are we going to witness another profit spree? There are exciting fights on the horizon, so it may not be a bad idea to cash in while adults are cheap. And just like that, another month will soon pass. One more after this, and then FR will witness another new year. [b]Who's currently pushing?[/b] - Light is impromptu profit pushing. - Plague is impromptu profit pushing. - Wind is profit pushing. [b]Flight Dominance Links[/b] - None at this time. I'm currently substituting for Dom Watch's original host, Arekuru, who's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1578257/1]taking a hiatus[/url]. Check out the [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T7vwKXDfKUv5P3wPhlX7IS_RrxLGPotic4GS9yQcX2w/edit?usp=sharing]Dom Watch tracker[/url][/b] if you're curious about the rankings and placements for 2015. Credit for the graphs goes to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=84393]acheronta[/url], thank you! The list of placements also links to the related DW threads. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=175669]Banyan[/url] made the current Dom Watch banner, thanks a ton! The [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1621ii-pOHJoKePdkMkrKpMU1DcLWyTkSBjawtT2ahtw/edit?usp=sharing]Inter-Flight Fodder Buyer Spreadsheet[/url][/b] is still around, for anyone looking to buy or sell dragons for exalting. [b]Announced upcoming pushes:[/b] - [b]December 6-12[/b] Arcane (profit), Wind (profit) - [b]December 13-19[/b] Ice (conquest; rep: Bob), Fire (conquest), Wind (profit) - [b]December 20-26[/b] Wind (profit) - [b]December 27-January 2[/b] Wind (profit) - [b]February 7-13[/b] Light (conquest), Plague (conquest; rep: acheronta) The above list is only for announced upcoming pushes. Flights are not required to announce their plans or decide in advance if they will push, so this list is not comprehensive or certain. The posts directly below are dedicated to representatives of flights that are currently pushing. If I don't know of planned pushes in advance, I will reserve some posts in case, adding links and formatting as instructed. If I have advance warning of a push, I will list the related flight representatives; please try not to post until they get a chance to. Thanks. :) I will mainly be doing reserved posts and links for flights that are pushing that week. (The main exception is a flight festival, where the festival flight's organized hub will also be featured, along with links to the chest farming guide.) Advertising other things (such as mercenary threads and personal raffles) are totally fine to do in the thread, but pushing flights take priority, and other posts will be treated with a first-come, first-serve policy. Thank you for understanding! If you would like to reserve a first-page post in the next thread or to let me know that your flight will be pushing, please feel free to send me a message. Thanks in advance.
4PuXZXp.png

Are you rolling in profits and festival goods? Hope you had a good haul last week, and (if you celebrated it) a good holiday as well.

I haven't the slightest idea who is pushing this week. Are we going to witness another profit spree? There are exciting fights on the horizon, so it may not be a bad idea to cash in while adults are cheap.

And just like that, another month will soon pass. One more after this, and then FR will witness another new year.

Who's currently pushing?

- Light is impromptu profit pushing.
- Plague is impromptu profit pushing.
- Wind is profit pushing.

Flight Dominance Links

- None at this time.

I'm currently substituting for Dom Watch's original host, Arekuru, who's taking a hiatus.

Check out the Dom Watch tracker if you're curious about the rankings and placements for 2015. Credit for the graphs goes to acheronta, thank you! The list of placements also links to the related DW threads.

Banyan made the current Dom Watch banner, thanks a ton!

The Inter-Flight Fodder Buyer Spreadsheet is still around, for anyone looking to buy or sell dragons for exalting.

Announced upcoming pushes:

- December 6-12 Arcane (profit), Wind (profit)

- December 13-19 Ice (conquest; rep: Bob), Fire (conquest), Wind (profit)

- December 20-26 Wind (profit)

- December 27-January 2 Wind (profit)

- February 7-13 Light (conquest), Plague (conquest; rep: acheronta)

The above list is only for announced upcoming pushes. Flights are not required to announce their plans or decide in advance if they will push, so this list is not comprehensive or certain.

The posts directly below are dedicated to representatives of flights that are currently pushing. If I don't know of planned pushes in advance, I will reserve some posts in case, adding links and formatting as instructed. If I have advance warning of a push, I will list the related flight representatives; please try not to post until they get a chance to. Thanks. :)

I will mainly be doing reserved posts and links for flights that are pushing that week. (The main exception is a flight festival, where the festival flight's organized hub will also be featured, along with links to the chest farming guide.) Advertising other things (such as mercenary threads and personal raffles) are totally fine to do in the thread, but pushing flights take priority, and other posts will be treated with a first-come, first-serve policy. Thank you for understanding!

If you would like to reserve a first-page post in the next thread or to let me know that your flight will be pushing, please feel free to send me a message. Thanks in advance.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Quoth the raven "Novembermore".
QQnBZuq.gif
[quote name="acheronta" date=2015-11-28 18:17:38] Quoth the raven "Novembermore". [/quote] Tbh this made it look like a Shadow push XD
acheronta wrote on 2015-11-28:
Tbh this made it look like a Shadow push XD
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
[quote name="EPICdragon99" date=2015-11-28 19:47:44] [quote name="acheronta" date=2015-11-28 18:17:38] Quoth the raven "Novembermore". [/quote] Tbh this made it look like a Shadow push XD [/quote] that's exactly what i was expecting XD
EPICdragon99 wrote on 2015-11-28:
acheronta wrote on 2015-11-28:
Tbh this made it look like a Shadow push XD
that's exactly what i was expecting XD
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
//arm falls off

Excited to see who will go for dom this week!
//arm falls off

Excited to see who will go for dom this week!
wzRAAhQ.png
Right now looks like plaguebringer and gladekeeper are having a bit of a sisterly tiff
Right now looks like plaguebringer and gladekeeper are having a bit of a sisterly tiff
rgKmAZX.pngJuNQ6Ts.pngRmHSCAk.png9KuTKv8.pngFSjGDWP.png
Ww, first time i witness no active pushes. I think I'll keep up the profiting from the previous week, as I hadn't as much time to do so.
Ww, first time i witness no active pushes. I think I'll keep up the profiting from the previous week, as I hadn't as much time to do so.
iK0jgh4.png
Scooped up lots of cheap fodder with bonuses after rollover. I love slow weeks. :D
Scooped up lots of cheap fodder with bonuses after rollover. I love slow weeks. :D
I'm exited as to who will be doing dom this week
I'm exited as to who will be doing dom this week
13954.gif
Why do I see a GoT-themed push the week leading up to Christmas? It's Ice and Fire! x'D

*shot*
Why do I see a GoT-themed push the week leading up to Christmas? It's Ice and Fire! x'D

*shot*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13