Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things you didn't notice for a long time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That Wildclaws have the teeniest ears ever, I didn't even think they had any!
That Wildclaws have the teeniest ears ever, I didn't even think they had any!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
This will sound silly, but I took months before I even noticed that forums existed :")
(crying I stumbled around like a newbie for forever)
This will sound silly, but I took months before I even noticed that forums existed :")
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
[quote name="DrAlphys" date=2015-11-23 17:36:22] mirror glasses!!! the way they have two glass things [/quote]
DrAlphys wrote on 2015-11-23:
mirror glasses!!! the way they have two glass things
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
It took me 3 months to realize that female Imps also have beards.

And I only recently noticed that there is a second advertisement on the bottom of the page, I spent the longest time thinking there's only one below the menu.
It took me 3 months to realize that female Imps also have beards.

And I only recently noticed that there is a second advertisement on the bottom of the page, I spent the longest time thinking there's only one below the menu.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[quote name="Scania" date=2015-11-24 08:05:35] This will sound silly, but I took months before I even noticed that forums existed :") (crying I stumbled around like a newbie for forever) [/quote] Yup I missed out on a lot of things because I too, never really noticed them there. Missed out on tons of advice that would have saved me from making major mistakes I regret to this day ;_;
Scania wrote on 2015-11-24:

Yup I missed out on a lot of things because I too, never really noticed them there. Missed out on tons of advice that would have saved me from making major mistakes I regret to this day ;_;
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
I noticed only couple weeks ago that Xolos have babies on their backs. Shimmerin Xolo even mentions them on it's description. *derp* [item=Shimmering Xolo] [item=Candycane Xolo] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/5196.png[/img]
I noticed only couple weeks ago that Xolos have babies on their backs.
Shimmerin Xolo even mentions them on it's description. *derp*

Shimmering Xolo Candycane Xolo

5196.png
[quote name="lamarqueisdead" date=2015-11-23 16:39:50] That you can gather items in domains other than your own. Blew my mind when I found I didn't have to gather in Light all the time. [/quote] Yep
lamarqueisdead wrote on 2015-11-23:
That you can gather items in domains other than your own. Blew my mind when I found I didn't have to gather in Light all the time.

Yep
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
Female Fae necks.
The "Search" Link under "Library"
I had been looking for an actual search bar to type into.
Female Fae necks.
The "Search" Link under "Library"
I had been looking for an actual search bar to type into.
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
Noticed recently that the background changed depending of the clan of the profile we visit o:
Noticed recently that the background changed depending of the clan of the profile we visit o:
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
[quote name="Serpede" date=2015-11-23 21:08:09] [quote name="EchoFlower" date=2015-11-23 19:54:21] the feed button in your lair is lower than the arrange button ur welcome [/quote] noooooooo the horrorrr will never be able to unsee [/quote]
Serpede wrote on 2015-11-23:
EchoFlower wrote on 2015-11-23:
the feed button in your lair is lower than the arrange button

ur welcome

noooooooo

the horrorrr

will never be able to unsee
2XruB4R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9