Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The word Blood is NOT censored.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I really hope the word blood doesn't get censored at least xD
I don't want to change my username, it's just a fruit :')
I really hope the word blood doesn't get censored at least xD
I don't want to change my username, it's just a fruit :')
kQwtPyj.png •She/Her pronouns
•+8 hours server time
@Zenith

I think of it like the photoshop threads. They were just all over the place, so in an attempt to clean up, newer threads were locked and changed... Whether or not they had concise explanations. It is unfortunate, but I can kinda see where they were going with this. Trying to clean things up. Trying to make things look a little bit less spammy.

It is unfortunate that threads were taken away when they were so well written and some of them already had good posts either supporting or not supporting it.. But I suppose that maybe it would have been better if they were posted on already existing threads for less clutter? I don't know. That's my only explanation I can really put to this. It would be nice if they did the same thing when we get like 5 "gender change scroll" threads going at the same time int he same forum as where this took place. That would at least make it settle better and seem normal I guess. I think I'm just rambling at this point D: Whoops. Sorry about that ;.; I'm so bad with words.

@Greyjoy
I do agree. Clarification would be nice and I -think- they are working on it. From what I've seen though, it isn't the answer many of us have been hoping for. But at least having something written will be a start in stopping all this confusion and misunderstandings.

@Torru
I have already voted, but thank you. I too went for the T-rated gore because I do think there does need to be limits. Otherwise people will just run with the freedom as soon as it is written out that they can. That might get a bit.. well.. Too much.
@Zenith

I think of it like the photoshop threads. They were just all over the place, so in an attempt to clean up, newer threads were locked and changed... Whether or not they had concise explanations. It is unfortunate, but I can kinda see where they were going with this. Trying to clean things up. Trying to make things look a little bit less spammy.

It is unfortunate that threads were taken away when they were so well written and some of them already had good posts either supporting or not supporting it.. But I suppose that maybe it would have been better if they were posted on already existing threads for less clutter? I don't know. That's my only explanation I can really put to this. It would be nice if they did the same thing when we get like 5 "gender change scroll" threads going at the same time int he same forum as where this took place. That would at least make it settle better and seem normal I guess. I think I'm just rambling at this point D: Whoops. Sorry about that ;.; I'm so bad with words.

@Greyjoy
I do agree. Clarification would be nice and I -think- they are working on it. From what I've seen though, it isn't the answer many of us have been hoping for. But at least having something written will be a start in stopping all this confusion and misunderstandings.

@Torru
I have already voted, but thank you. I too went for the T-rated gore because I do think there does need to be limits. Otherwise people will just run with the freedom as soon as it is written out that they can. That might get a bit.. well.. Too much.
TOW2n3q.png
@BloodOranges

Next thing you know your name will just be Reds.
@BloodOranges

tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
[quote name="Torru" date=2015-10-09 12:03:05] @BloodOranges Next thing you know your name will just be Reds. [/quote] perfect
Torru wrote on 2015-10-09:
@BloodOranges

perfect
I've added a little edit to the first post which will hopefully direct people to where some discussions are already going, if they do not want to stay here on this board. That way, we hopefully won't have too many more pop up, which could lead to more locking and more misunderstandings/drama.
I've added a little edit to the first post which will hopefully direct people to where some discussions are already going, if they do not want to stay here on this board. That way, we hopefully won't have too many more pop up, which could lead to more locking and more misunderstandings/drama.
TOW2n3q.png
I'm starting to think that everyone involved should take a step back, take a breather or 2, do something fun, then come back to the issue with a clearer head.

Because the hyperbole and all that isn't helping. At all.
I'm starting to think that everyone involved should take a step back, take a breather or 2, do something fun, then come back to the issue with a clearer head.

Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
people's reactions to it (including my own) have been so amusing tho
people's reactions to it (including my own) have been so amusing tho
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
Twilight is teen rated.. and the birth of their daughter is VERY scary and bloody ...

If i could i would remove any rating except those of sexual nature
Twilight is teen rated.. and the birth of their daughter is VERY scary and bloody ...

If i could i would remove any rating except those of sexual nature
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Thank you @Bowno for pointing this out.

I agree with pretty much everyone here. The reactions are getting somewhat ridiculous. I mean I like reading about it, but some of the things being said just make me wonder sometimes...
Thank you @Bowno for pointing this out.

I agree with pretty much everyone here. The reactions are getting somewhat ridiculous. I mean I like reading about it, but some of the things being said just make me wonder sometimes...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="ashotinthedark" date=2015-10-09 12:10:05] I'm starting to think that everyone involved should take a step back, take a breather or 2, do something fun, then come back to the issue with a clearer head. Because the hyperbole and all that isn't helping. At all. [/quote] This could easily be said about anything that the FR community gets up in arms about, this isn't the first time and every time it would have been avoided if people just followed this quoted post. Very reactionary crowd I guess, fueled by DR no doubt.
ashotinthedark wrote on 2015-10-09:

This could easily be said about anything that the FR community gets up in arms about, this isn't the first time and every time it would have been avoided if people just followed this quoted post.

Very reactionary crowd I guess, fueled by DR no doubt.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7