Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum venues locations?
1 2
Hi everyone! Just a lore-question, I don't know if it's written somewhere but... where are located the coliseum venues?

I could guess some of them, like the Rainsong Jungle (Viridian Labyrinth), Boreal Wood (Southern Icefield) and Kelp Beds (Sea of a 1000 currents), but what about the Sandswept Delta and the Forgotten Cave? Is the Arena in the Sunbeam Ruins? Is this written somewhere?

Thank ya!

edit:
so, until now...

Training Fields --> Zephyr Steppes (Windswept Plateau)

Woodland Path -->

Scorched Forest --> The Great Furnace (Ashfall Waste) - Steam Gyre description

Sandswept Delta --> Highland Scrub (Shifting Expanse) - Fuiran description - probably on the border with the Sunbeam Ruins

Forgotten Cave --> somewhere in Dragonhome - Citrine Cave Jewel description / BUT Runic Bat description suggests Crystalspine Reaches (Starfall Isles) / WHILE Shattered Serpent description says Abiding Boneyard (Scarred Wasteland) = very large cave system!

Bamboo Falls --> somewhere between the Sea of a 1000 Currents and the Windswept Plateau

Waterway --> The Hewn City (Sunbeam Ruins) - Noggle description

Arena --> somewhere in the Sunbeam Ruins

Rainsong Jungle --> somewhere in the Viridian Labyrinth

Boreal Wood --> Snowsquall Tundra (Southern Icefield)

Harpy's Roost --> Carrion Canyon (Shifting Expanse)

Mire --> somewhere in the Viridian Labyrinth

Kelp Beds --> Fishspine Reef (the Sea of a 1000 Currents) - Corrosive Depin description

Golem Workshop --> Tempest Spire (Shifting Expanse) - Coppercoil Creeper description

note: Fallout Streak description says they circle above the Arcanist's observatory, but I think the Harpy Roosts is nowhere near Starfall Isles
Hi everyone! Just a lore-question, I don't know if it's written somewhere but... where are located the coliseum venues?

I could guess some of them, like the Rainsong Jungle (Viridian Labyrinth), Boreal Wood (Southern Icefield) and Kelp Beds (Sea of a 1000 currents), but what about the Sandswept Delta and the Forgotten Cave? Is the Arena in the Sunbeam Ruins? Is this written somewhere?

Thank ya!

edit:
so, until now...

Training Fields --> Zephyr Steppes (Windswept Plateau)

Woodland Path -->

Scorched Forest --> The Great Furnace (Ashfall Waste) - Steam Gyre description

Sandswept Delta --> Highland Scrub (Shifting Expanse) - Fuiran description - probably on the border with the Sunbeam Ruins

Forgotten Cave --> somewhere in Dragonhome - Citrine Cave Jewel description / BUT Runic Bat description suggests Crystalspine Reaches (Starfall Isles) / WHILE Shattered Serpent description says Abiding Boneyard (Scarred Wasteland) = very large cave system!

Bamboo Falls --> somewhere between the Sea of a 1000 Currents and the Windswept Plateau

Waterway --> The Hewn City (Sunbeam Ruins) - Noggle description

Arena --> somewhere in the Sunbeam Ruins

Rainsong Jungle --> somewhere in the Viridian Labyrinth

Boreal Wood --> Snowsquall Tundra (Southern Icefield)

Harpy's Roost --> Carrion Canyon (Shifting Expanse)

Mire --> somewhere in the Viridian Labyrinth

Kelp Beds --> Fishspine Reef (the Sea of a 1000 Currents) - Corrosive Depin description

Golem Workshop --> Tempest Spire (Shifting Expanse) - Coppercoil Creeper description

note: Fallout Streak description says they circle above the Arcanist's observatory, but I think the Harpy Roosts is nowhere near Starfall Isles
Gdvkld2.pngv5Ocz7R.pngRG70TCs.pngVcF1ol9.png
Sandswept delta could be in the lightning area because it's a desert. Forgotten cave in the earth region perhaps?

This is going to bug me now.
Sandswept delta could be in the lightning area because it's a desert. Forgotten cave in the earth region perhaps?

This is going to bug me now.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
I remember Bamboo Falls was somewhere in between Water and Wind territory, but I don't remember the exact locations.

I'm guessing Highland Scrub would be where the Sandswept Delta is, Harpy's Roost would be near Carrion Canyon somewhere, and Golem Workshop maybe someplace next to the Tempest Spire? That's A LOT of Lightning for very few Lightning coliseum enemies, though. :V

I could definitely see the Arena in the Sunbeam Ruins.
I remember Bamboo Falls was somewhere in between Water and Wind territory, but I don't remember the exact locations.

I'm guessing Highland Scrub would be where the Sandswept Delta is, Harpy's Roost would be near Carrion Canyon somewhere, and Golem Workshop maybe someplace next to the Tempest Spire? That's A LOT of Lightning for very few Lightning coliseum enemies, though. :V

I could definitely see the Arena in the Sunbeam Ruins.
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
@Livestraes

I always saw waterway as being in light some were like a sewer.
@Livestraes

I always saw waterway as being in light some were like a sewer.
A5i3AHB.png
@Livestraes @Heeroku maybe under the Hewn City? doesn't the description for noggles say they can live there?
@Livestraes @Heeroku maybe under the Hewn City? doesn't the description for noggles say they can live there?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Sure! Familiar descriptions!
I'll just read ALL of them and see if I can get more info! *_*
@After
Sure! Familiar descriptions!
I'll just read ALL of them and see if I can get more info! *_*
@BittytheKhajiit
Yup, I think you're correct about the Forgotten Cave, as the description of the Citrine Cave Jewel says it has colonies in Dragonhome :)
@BittytheKhajiit
Yup, I think you're correct about the Forgotten Cave, as the description of the Citrine Cave Jewel says it has colonies in Dragonhome :)
Nobody /DARES/ battling on arcane territory.

(I really want a shifted monster arcane coli level tho xD)
Nobody /DARES/ battling on arcane territory.

(I really want a shifted monster arcane coli level tho xD)

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Sandswept Delta is Shifting Expanse, I think, and Forgothen Cave is probably in Dragonhome. Bamboo Falls is on the Windswept Plateau, Mire is also on Viridian Labyrinth
Sandswept Delta is Shifting Expanse, I think, and Forgothen Cave is probably in Dragonhome. Bamboo Falls is on the Windswept Plateau, Mire is also on Viridian Labyrinth
GJ4HbdE.gif
Not based in fact, but I feel the only regions that look like they could house the training feilds are the windswept plateau and the sunbeam ruins. And they're most likely in the Plateau near the Zephyr Steppes, "The most peaceful place in all the world."

That's where I'd send my uber squishy trainees.
Not based in fact, but I feel the only regions that look like they could house the training feilds are the windswept plateau and the sunbeam ruins. And they're most likely in the Plateau near the Zephyr Steppes, "The most peaceful place in all the world."

That's where I'd send my uber squishy trainees.
1 2