Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Light vs Nature 2
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 125 126
@earth and @actualgoddess , I'll be staying up for sure. :3 This battles been really fun to watch.
@earth and @actualgoddess , I'll be staying up for sure. :3 This battles been really fun to watch.
I'll probably be staying up. Got to know who wins. Rollover's at 2 AM for me.
I'll probably be staying up. Got to know who wins. Rollover's at 2 AM for me.
SVbOCPL.png
Every time the coli lags, I'm posting a plant pun to ease my frustration. I ask for forgive now. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/ed52a243f6476dc5998005b17e623050/tumblr_n7gd2iAM9s1qck8p1o1_500.jpg[/img]
Every time the coli lags, I'm posting a plant pun to ease my frustration. I ask for forgive now.

tumblr_n7gd2iAM9s1qck8p1o1_500.jpg
@ActualGoddess @Riley92 I actually really want to stay up too, but rollover is at 3am and I'm really not the type that can last past 12. I'm so sad; if I don't stay up I will be guaranteed to miss out on so much action.
@ActualGoddess @Riley92 I actually really want to stay up too, but rollover is at 3am and I'm really not the type that can last past 12. I'm so sad; if I don't stay up I will be guaranteed to miss out on so much action.
7Cc2UZ7.png
im for sure staying up, this is something i cant miss
im for sure staying up, this is something i cant miss
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
[quote name="Earth" date=2015-08-12 18:34:02] Completely curious, who will stay up Saturday night to watch the Nature vs. Light II Finals? I think Dom Watch will broadcast it live. [/quote] I'll be "watching" from inside the coli, probably. :p
Earth wrote on 2015-08-12:
Completely curious, who will stay up Saturday night to watch the Nature vs. Light II Finals? I think Dom Watch will broadcast it live.

I'll be "watching" from inside the coli, probably. :p
tumblr_inline_o3dilmkK3O1r3h1o8_540.png mlk7aif.pnglnAFce8.giftumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
i might hang around and see what fodder prices are gonna be like at the end. fire's festival push will be off to an.... elevated... start

i might hang around and see what fodder prices are gonna be like at the end. fire's festival push will be off to an.... elevated... start

QQnBZuq.gif
[quote name="janetlin" date=2015-08-12 19:51:34] [quote name="Earth" date=2015-08-12 18:34:02] Completely curious, who will stay up Saturday night to watch the Nature vs. Light II Finals? I think Dom Watch will broadcast it live. [/quote] I'll be "watching" from inside the coli, probably. :p [/quote] ^This, yes.
janetlin wrote on 2015-08-12:
Earth wrote on 2015-08-12:
Completely curious, who will stay up Saturday night to watch the Nature vs. Light II Finals? I think Dom Watch will broadcast it live.

I'll be "watching" from inside the coli, probably. :p
^This, yes.
Llwtqdz.png

Oops, sorry, Fire. Please don't burn our forest?

Or, if you do, aim toward the redwoods. I hear they like that sort of thing. Weirdos.
Oops, sorry, Fire. Please don't burn our forest?

Or, if you do, aim toward the redwoods. I hear they like that sort of thing. Weirdos.
tumblr_inline_o3dilmkK3O1r3h1o8_540.png mlk7aif.pnglnAFce8.giftumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
Rollover is at 9 pm for me. :D

The lowest hatchlings are, like, 7kT... Ouch.

I'm really really excited!!!! Good luck to both!
Rollover is at 9 pm for me. :D

The lowest hatchlings are, like, 7kT... Ouch.

I'm really really excited!!!! Good luck to both!
PlagueFlag.gif
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 125 126