Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eggs?!?! What?
1 2 3
Oh, the title can be misleading, but it's really about more than just eggs.

I've been hearing people finding eggs in the coliseum, or by scavenging.
I'm not having any luck on that, so, if someone has tips or stuff on finding the eggs?

Also, what about the runes and the dolls?

Edit by Gaia to remove the all-caps title, in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct
Oh, the title can be misleading, but it's really about more than just eggs.

I've been hearing people finding eggs in the coliseum, or by scavenging.
I'm not having any luck on that, so, if someone has tips or stuff on finding the eggs?

Also, what about the runes and the dolls?

Edit by Gaia to remove the all-caps title, in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct
BiKbcAO.jpg
@MacabreDeviant

Oh you can scavenge or find eggs in coliseum, it's just really rare. If you scavenge, though, the egg will be in the element you scavenged in.

&The Runes and Dolls are for achievements. c:
@MacabreDeviant

Oh you can scavenge or find eggs in coliseum, it's just really rare. If you scavenge, though, the egg will be in the element you scavenged in.

&The Runes and Dolls are for achievements. c:
@MacabreDeviant

You must do egg dance. This summons egg.

1. Hop on one leg, while rub belly, and pat head at same time
2. Spin in circle 3 times, shouting "Egg egg eggy eggy egg, Come to me eggy eggy"
3. ????
4. Egg
@MacabreDeviant

2. Spin in circle 3 times, shouting "Egg egg eggy eggy egg, Come to me eggy eggy"
3. ????
4. Egg
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
@MacabreDeviant it's all a game of chance. I've been on this site for a few months and only managed to get one egg from scavenging, and one drop in the coliseum. I know other people that seem to get eggs once a fortnight.
@MacabreDeviant it's all a game of chance. I've been on this site for a few months and only managed to get one egg from scavenging, and one drop in the coliseum. I know other people that seem to get eggs once a fortnight.
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o5_500.png
@MacabreDeviant

I've only ever gotten two eggs in the coli and I've been around since FR started. I am not the most die hard coli grinder, but they are pretty rare still.

You have better luck getting them while scavenging. Scavending is also where the dolls come from. I am not certain if the runes come from scavenging or digging.

You can also get the runes/dolls from opening treasure chests (rusty, iron, gilded)
@MacabreDeviant

I've only ever gotten two eggs in the coli and I've been around since FR started. I am not the most die hard coli grinder, but they are pretty rare still.

You have better luck getting them while scavenging. Scavending is also where the dolls come from. I am not certain if the runes come from scavenging or digging.

You can also get the runes/dolls from opening treasure chests (rusty, iron, gilded)
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@MacabreDeviant

The eggs are really rare drops and I've only gotten three on my time here ((I joined last June)). They were all from scavenging. You'll have better time getting one while scavenging but make sure you're scavenging in the element you want the egg to be ((as the egg will be the element of where you're scavenging)). And you can get the runes and dolls from chests and those are for an achievement.
@MacabreDeviant

The eggs are really rare drops and I've only gotten three on my time here ((I joined last June)). They were all from scavenging. You'll have better time getting one while scavenging but make sure you're scavenging in the element you want the egg to be ((as the egg will be the element of where you're scavenging)). And you can get the runes and dolls from chests and those are for an achievement.
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
[quote name="LethargicWizard" date=2015-06-15 11:54:41] MacabreDeviant You must do egg dance. This summons egg. 1. Hop on one leg, while rub belly, and pat head at same time 2. Spin in circle 3 times, shouting "Egg egg eggy eggy egg, Come to me eggy eggy" 3. ???? 4. Egg [/quote] THIS TRUE ONCE I HOP AND RUB AND SING AND EGG GET 11/10 best egg get 110% legitimate method 6/5 doctors approve STEP 3 IS KEY do not forget to do steap 3 or not work no egg! Much importance
LethargicWizard wrote on 2015-06-15:
MacabreDeviant

3. ????
4. Egg

THIS TRUE ONCE I HOP AND RUB AND SING AND EGG GET

11/10 best egg get 110% legitimate method 6/5 doctors approve

STEP 3 IS KEY do not forget to do steap 3 or not work no egg! Much importance
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
Well then, I've yet to get an egg.

ONWARD TO THE HUNT!
Again.

*Skips away with hands on hips, and chin up, but trips and falls down some randomly placed stairs, can't move...."IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND!" *Doesn't realize neck is broken, and a leg is missing because the understair beast ate it.*
Well then, I've yet to get an egg.

ONWARD TO THE HUNT!
Again.

*Skips away with hands on hips, and chin up, but trips and falls down some randomly placed stairs, can't move...."IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND!" *Doesn't realize neck is broken, and a leg is missing because the understair beast ate it.*
BiKbcAO.jpg
Got two in the coliseum so far, that's one per year. And I grind frequently, soo...
Got two in the coliseum so far, that's one per year. And I grind frequently, soo...
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="LethargicWizard" date=2015-06-15 11:54:41] @MacabreDeviant You must do egg dance. This summons egg. 1. Hop on one leg, while rub belly, and pat head at same time 2. Spin in circle 3 times, shouting "Egg egg eggy eggy egg, Come to me eggy eggy" 3. ???? 4. Egg [/quote] This. This is the bestest advice ever. But I also tried an alternative method, and it works. THIS REALLY WORKS!!! I TRIED THIS AND GOT THREE EGGS THAT I WANTED <3 <3 <3 1. Kiss your hand 2. Say "Egg" 11 times 3. Boil an egg and while it boils, fight in the Harpy's Roost, the Kelp Beds, and the Golem Workshop. 4. Jump on one leg while you balance the boiled egg on a spoon in your mouth 5. Fly while playing the violin 6. SHARE THIS TO 17862864826 forums and 79478390789678964 users IN 3 minutes or you'll NEVER FIND ANOTHER EGG AND ALL YOUR HATCHLINS WILL BE UGLY
LethargicWizard wrote on 2015-06-15:
@MacabreDeviant

3. ????
4. Egg

This. This is the bestest advice ever. But I also tried an alternative method, and it works.

THIS REALLY WORKS!!! I TRIED THIS AND GOT THREE EGGS THAT I WANTED <3 <3 <3

1. Kiss your hand
2. Say "Egg" 11 times
3. Boil an egg and while it boils, fight in the Harpy's Roost, the Kelp Beds, and the Golem Workshop.
4. Jump on one leg while you balance the boiled egg on a spoon in your mouth
5. Fly while playing the violin
6. SHARE THIS TO 17862864826 forums and 79478390789678964 users IN 3 minutes or you'll NEVER FIND ANOTHER EGG AND ALL YOUR HATCHLINS WILL BE UGLY
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
1 2 3