Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Logas?
1 2 3 4
How many Logas do you expect to have by the time they retire (June 9th at 22:00)?

I think I will have 4 total.

The one I received, and I'm brewing my third. IDK if I will have time to create all the ingredients for a fifth.
How many Logas do you expect to have by the time they retire (June 9th at 22:00)?

I think I will have 4 total.

The one I received, and I'm brewing my third. IDK if I will have time to create all the ingredients for a fifth.
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
I have 4 and that satisfies me. At this point I'm breaking down familiars for the mats to sell, then I'll probably start working on the baldwin familiars for myself. (If anyone is interested in a gold, silver, and copper muck for 200k total, HMU.)
I have 4 and that satisfies me. At this point I'm breaking down familiars for the mats to sell, then I'll probably start working on the baldwin familiars for myself. (If anyone is interested in a gold, silver, and copper muck for 200k total, HMU.)
Five, maybe 6 if I manage to get one more gold ! Too bad I'm 9 hours ahead FR time, I'll need sleep in the crucial hours :(
Five, maybe 6 if I manage to get one more gold ! Too bad I'm 9 hours ahead FR time, I'll need sleep in the crucial hours :(
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
Not enough. D: I need mooooore.
Not enough. D: I need mooooore.
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
I'm at 6 now and have my fill. I'll try to convert all my spare familiars still, selling the muck and hopefully helping other users get some copies themselfs.
I'm at 6 now and have my fill. I'll try to convert all my spare familiars still, selling the muck and hopefully helping other users get some copies themselfs.
I have three (including the free one), and I'm hoping I'll be able to get the gold muck I'm missing. I have enough copper and silver for two Loga, but the gold muck is eluding me. ; w ; ahhh finally got a gold muck to make my fourth (and probably final) Loga.
I have three (including the free one), and I'm hoping I'll be able to get the gold muck I'm missing. I have enough copper and silver for two Loga, but the gold muck is eluding me. ; w ; ahhh finally got a gold muck to make my fourth (and probably final) Loga.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
3-4. I have made 3 already, and I have the ingredients for another one, but I'm not sure if I can afford to spend another 50k. I need treasure for the Light festival and my motivation for exalt training is really low.
3-4. I have made 3 already, and I have the ingredients for another one, but I'm not sure if I can afford to spend another 50k. I need treasure for the Light festival and my motivation for exalt training is really low.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
I just finished brewing my fourth. I'm getting bored of it now, so I think I may start brewing something else.
I just finished brewing my fourth. I'm getting bored of it now, so I think I may start brewing something else.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
12 is my goal. In total I've created 9 (gave one away though for an accent). I'm going to sell off 4 others after that and then stuff away another 6 for the future UwU
12 is my goal. In total I've created 9 (gave one away though for an accent). I'm going to sell off 4 others after that and then stuff away another 6 for the future UwU
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
I've just brewed Loga number 3. Just hope the RNG is kind and gives me more gold muck so I can make 1 or 2 more. I'm rolling in copper!
I've just brewed Loga number 3. Just hope the RNG is kind and gives me more gold muck so I can make 1 or 2 more. I'm rolling in copper!
April showers bring forth May flowers
1 2 3 4