Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stereotypes you have about the flights?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
I'm really curious about this. Over my admittedly little time spent playing FR, I've started to build some generalizations about the flights. Shadow Flight people tend to be "lol XD" folks, the Arcane members are always wheeling and dealing but are also clannish, and the people in the Ice Flight must not believe in breeding their own fodder or something because they buy adult fodder at 2-3k more than the average.
I'm really curious about this. Over my admittedly little time spent playing FR, I've started to build some generalizations about the flights. Shadow Flight people tend to be "lol XD" folks, the Arcane members are always wheeling and dealing but are also clannish, and the people in the Ice Flight must not believe in breeding their own fodder or something because they buy adult fodder at 2-3k more than the average.
I...don't know? I've never really built up 'images' of each flight even though I've been here since April last year. Hm.
I...don't know? I've never really built up 'images' of each flight even though I've been here since April last year. Hm.
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
I have one stereotype

Arcane clans, while looking open and inviting, have secret intentions.
Its hard not to trust the innocent looking Arcane. But be wary.
I have one stereotype

Arcane clans, while looking open and inviting, have secret intentions.
Its hard not to trust the innocent looking Arcane. But be wary.
tumblr_opqe7gKaZ71vuqmydo1_250.gif visual representation of me dodging drama on these forums
Windies are like a bunch of super happy puppies. I imagine their Flight forum is like a ball pit full of baby Corgis.
Windies are like a bunch of super happy puppies. I imagine their Flight forum is like a ball pit full of baby Corgis.
Pippers is getting back into the swing of things!
yKp0KRf.png
In response to your assumption of Ice; its a dom push we want ALL THE ADULT DRAGONS also we have lots of nICE puns get it? HHAHAHA-
In response to your assumption of Ice; its a dom push we want ALL THE ADULT DRAGONS also we have lots of nICE puns get it? HHAHAHA-
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Pippers

The Wind Flight should put that on a plaque.

@LostUmbreon

Yeah, but I normally see other flights buying adult fodder at 5-6k, sometimes 7k. Ice Flight gives 7-8k per fodder. Which is generous.

Also THAT PUN IS SO BAD AAAGH.

Do you know Spanish? I want to use my Spanish pun.
@Pippers

The Wind Flight should put that on a plaque.

@LostUmbreon

Yeah, but I normally see other flights buying adult fodder at 5-6k, sometimes 7k. Ice Flight gives 7-8k per fodder. Which is generous.

Also THAT PUN IS SO BAD AAAGH.

Do you know Spanish? I want to use my Spanish pun.
The only stereotypes I've heard about were Light loves spreadsheets + Water is the most mysterious flight there is no one knows what goes on in their forums apparently? idk)
The only stereotypes I've heard about were Light loves spreadsheets + Water is the most mysterious flight there is no one knows what goes on in their forums apparently? idk)
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
as a shadow flight member i can inform u that i havent used "xD" in the past year

wait excluding that

but i dont really have any stereotypes in my mind about any flights
as a shadow flight member i can inform u that i havent used "xD" in the past year

wait excluding that

but i dont really have any stereotypes in my mind about any flights
[quote name="Pippers" date="2015-01-19 18:59:47"]Windies are like a bunch of super happy puppies. I imagine their Flight forum is like a ball pit full of baby Corgis.[/quote] This is actually true.
Pippers wrote on 2015-01-19 18:59:47:
This is actually true.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@anika WHAT THE WHAT IVE ONLY BEEN FINDING 9k FODDER WHAAAATTTTT .....my customers are lucky uwu
@anika WHAT THE WHAT IVE ONLY BEEN FINDING 9k FODDER WHAAAATTTTT .....my customers are lucky uwu
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74