Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | King Dave ~(Game /RP+ RAFFLE!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
Salazar gasped when he saw the cape. It was the perfect gift for an edgelord like him. He didn't thank the king, though, because he was an ungrateful piece of trash. Instead, he snatched up the fabric and took off into the air.
"See ya later, Swordfish!" he called out as he raced away. "Don't get that nose caught on anything while I'm gone!" He laughed, thinking he was super witty.
Salazar gasped when he saw the cape. It was the perfect gift for an edgelord like him. He didn't thank the king, though, because he was an ungrateful piece of trash. Instead, he snatched up the fabric and took off into the air.
"See ya later, Swordfish!" he called out as he raced away. "Don't get that nose caught on anything while I'm gone!" He laughed, thinking he was super witty.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@PotatoDragon346 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QyAYUwY.png[/img][/center] [color=darkred] Watching the nocturne come and go, King Dave was happy to realize that he could eat his grapes again! He popped in in his mouth and began chewing happily. [i]"What's that weird dragon's deal, anyways?"[/i] He thought out-loud; not caring about anything expect for the fact he could eat grapes again.
@PotatoDragon346
QyAYUwY.png

Watching the nocturne come and go, King Dave was happy to realize that he could eat his grapes again! He popped in in his mouth and began chewing happily. "What's that weird dragon's deal, anyways?" He thought out-loud; not caring about anything expect for the fact he could eat grapes again.
xPlkKnY.png
@AquaCascade [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QyAYUwY.png[/img][/center] [color=darkred] King Dave smiled at the small Gaoler's excitement. He felt so generous, and swelled his chest in pride. "I'm very glad, thank you." He replied, as professionally as he could. "I am glad that we are allies." He nodded swiftly. [i]"HAHA LOOK AT ME HANDING OUT GIFTS, IM SO KIND HAHAH"[/i] He thought, praising himself.
@AquaCascade
QyAYUwY.png

King Dave smiled at the small Gaoler's excitement. He felt so generous, and swelled his chest in pride. "I'm very glad, thank you." He replied, as professionally as he could. "I am glad that we are allies." He nodded swiftly.

"HAHA LOOK AT ME HANDING OUT GIFTS, IM SO KIND HAHAH" He thought, praising himself.
xPlkKnY.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40568092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405681/40568092_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=copper pocketwatch] Wafer the Fae fluttered in, carrying a pocket watch the size of her body. She sets it down before King Dave, hoping he'll like it. She made it just for him. "Hello Your Majesty!", came her monotone fae voice, but her frills flapped in happiness. "I made a watch for you!"

40568092_350.png

Copper Pocketwatch

Wafer the Fae fluttered in, carrying a pocket watch the size of her body. She sets it down before King Dave, hoping he'll like it. She made it just for him.

"Hello Your Majesty!", came her monotone fae voice, but her frills flapped in happiness. "I made a watch for you!"
LRphJMG.png
@ExistingEcho [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QyAYUwY.png[/img][/center] [color=darkred] As soon as King Dave heard the tundra utter these words with such flattery, he blushed. He tried to keep as calm and royal as he could. "Hemataia, I acknowledge you and your wishes. I, King Dave, appreciate your gift." He replied, sticking a wing out, so the Plantation Pincher would climb up upon it. "He can hang out with my hundred other familiars," he sighed. "You see I'm collecting a bunch of them to guard my royal treasure." King Dave explained. "Hmm.." King Dave eyed the Tundra. "I hearby give you and clan Newhome, my blessing." He said theatrically, overly dramatic.
@ExistingEcho
QyAYUwY.png

As soon as King Dave heard the tundra utter these words with such flattery, he blushed. He tried to keep as calm and royal as he could.

"Hemataia, I acknowledge you and your wishes. I, King Dave, appreciate your gift." He replied, sticking a wing out, so the Plantation Pincher would climb up upon it. "He can hang out with my hundred other familiars," he sighed. "You see I'm collecting a bunch of them to guard my royal treasure." King Dave explained.

"Hmm.." King Dave eyed the Tundra. "I hearby give you and clan Newhome, my blessing." He said theatrically, overly dramatic.
xPlkKnY.png
@Geekachu [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QyAYUwY.png[/img][/center] [color=darkred] King Dave grumbled to himself, and sat down, low-key regretting giving Salazar the expensive cape. [i]"Unappreciative..piece of.. dragon poo.."[/i] He mumbled angrily. On the bright side, handing out gifts to enemies lower the chance of a future clan war.
@Geekachu
QyAYUwY.png

King Dave grumbled to himself, and sat down, low-key regretting giving Salazar the expensive cape. "Unappreciative..piece of.. dragon poo.." He mumbled angrily.

On the bright side, handing out gifts to enemies lower the chance of a future clan war.
xPlkKnY.png
@NorthStar1023 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QyAYUwY.png[/img][/center] [color=darkred] King Dave's eyes twinkled as he saw the watch presented before him. He gave the Fae a look of thanks and approval, and he clutched it in is talons. The sound of the ticking soothed him, and he watched the hands slowly move seconds to minutes. "It's beautiful and very nicely made. Thank you, modest Fae. I enjoy this gift very much." King Dave replied cooly, and placed it into his robe's pocket. "Now I won't be late for any royal meetings!"
@NorthStar1023
QyAYUwY.png

King Dave's eyes twinkled as he saw the watch presented before him. He gave the Fae a look of thanks and approval, and he clutched it in is talons. The sound of the ticking soothed him, and he watched the hands slowly move seconds to minutes.

"It's beautiful and very nicely made. Thank you, modest Fae. I enjoy this gift very much." King Dave replied cooly, and placed it into his robe's pocket. "Now I won't be late for any royal meetings!"
xPlkKnY.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556108/55610764_350.png[/img] The Nocturne crash landed into King Dave’s head, knocking his pretty, shiny crown onto the ground. She said, “Oooh! Shiny!” She looked at it from all angles, and eventually put it on her head. It slipped down the back of her head. “I like it. Very sparkly. Mine now!”
55610764_350.png

The Nocturne crash landed into King Dave’s head, knocking his pretty, shiny crown onto the ground. She said, “Oooh! Shiny!” She looked at it from all angles, and eventually put it on her head. It slipped down the back of her head. “I like it. Very sparkly. Mine now!”

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Salazar suddenly reappeared, nearly crashing into a few of the surrounding dragons. He was kind of disappointed he hadn't managed to hit anyone. He then stopped and gave a sickly-sweet smile to King Dave.
"My queen" he said, "would like to thank you for the 'kind gift,' as she put it." He frowned and wrinkled his nose little at the word choice. "Not that you deserve thanks or anything. You basically gave me rags!" he said with a sneer. Then smiled again. Luckily for you, I can pull off the look. So I guess I'll let you off the hook this time. I hope you're grateful!"
Salazar suddenly reappeared, nearly crashing into a few of the surrounding dragons. He was kind of disappointed he hadn't managed to hit anyone. He then stopped and gave a sickly-sweet smile to King Dave.
"My queen" he said, "would like to thank you for the 'kind gift,' as she put it." He frowned and wrinkled his nose little at the word choice. "Not that you deserve thanks or anything. You basically gave me rags!" he said with a sneer. Then smiled again. Luckily for you, I can pull off the look. So I guess I'll let you off the hook this time. I hope you're grateful!"
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Xeriau [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QyAYUwY.png[/img][/center] [color=darkred] King Dave stumbled forwards in surprise, and stared up at the Nocturne. "Give... That... Back...." King Dave hissed, his head cold from where his crown is supposed to be. He was clearly freaking out. King Dave edged towards the nocturne and swiped back his crown using his long nose to spear it off the nocturne. It fell onto the ground, and King Dave quickly picked it up, setting it back on top of his head. "Don't you ever do that again, you flithy thief." He threatened, his wings flaring.
@Xeriau
QyAYUwY.png

King Dave stumbled forwards in surprise, and stared up at the Nocturne. "Give... That... Back...." King Dave hissed, his head cold from where his crown is supposed to be. He was clearly freaking out.

King Dave edged towards the nocturne and swiped back his crown using his long nose to spear it off the nocturne. It fell onto the ground, and King Dave quickly picked it up, setting it back on top of his head. "Don't you ever do that again, you flithy thief." He threatened, his wings flaring.
xPlkKnY.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106