Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DARK FORTUNES
1 2
DON'T PING ME I AM SUBBED!!!!!!!! I'm Galactus: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509847/50984697_350.png[/img] and I'm gonna tell you a dark future. Wanna give it a try? Try to make this as lore-y as possible. Also, I'm kinda-sorta the subordinate to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=337177&tab=dragon&did=54765032] Carina [/url]who runs the fortune shop over there. DON'T TELL HER I'M GIVING YOU FORTUNES I'M SUPPOSED TO BE TRAINING FOR GOOD ONES. But, whatever... so whaddya say?
DON'T PING ME I AM SUBBED!!!!!!!!

I'm Galactus:

50984697_350.png

and I'm gonna tell you a dark future. Wanna give it a try? Try to make this as lore-y as possible. Also, I'm kinda-sorta the subordinate to Carina who runs the fortune shop over there. DON'T TELL HER I'M GIVING YOU FORTUNES I'M SUPPOSED TO BE TRAINING FOR GOOD ONES. But, whatever... so whaddya say?
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
@Endulas [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24398108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243982/24398108_350.png[/img] [/url] The naive prince was intrigued. Whatever could be meant by a dark fortune? His advisors had never told him of such things. Then again, they rarely told him about anything. They currently weren't around and Xanthias was free to do as he wished. Including approaching the debonair Pearlcatcher offering fortunes to be told. "I wish to know what my future holds. Please, tell me. A monetary reward is in it for you."
@Endulas

24398108_350.png

The naive prince was intrigued. Whatever could be meant by a dark fortune? His advisors had never told him of such things. Then again, they rarely told him about anything. They currently weren't around and Xanthias was free to do as he wished. Including approaching the debonair Pearlcatcher offering fortunes to be told. "I wish to know what my future holds. Please, tell me. A monetary reward is in it for you."
vV5jbm.png
SO SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE!

@Cognitive Ah, let's see...

First card: Ace of Wings (Inverted)

This card symbolizes your travels that you will eventually take. But being inverted suggests you will go through great suffering and will be forced to leave your home because of it.

Second Card: Jester

Young prince (HA! You didn't tell me you were a prince, but I KNEW!!), The Jester is symbolic of your naïvate. You will need to overcome this.

Third Card: Roulette

OOOOOH! This card is baaaaaad. Or good, depending on how you look at it. You will play a game of lives, determining your life for an eternity. You will make a bad bargain, but it will ensure your survival. Make it wisely, because immortality-oops I said too much! Because ensured survival will cause you a life of misery and death by a loved o--- aack I said too much again!

Thanks for visiting! Refer me to all of your friends!
SO SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE!

@Cognitive Ah, let's see...

First card: Ace of Wings (Inverted)

This card symbolizes your travels that you will eventually take. But being inverted suggests you will go through great suffering and will be forced to leave your home because of it.

Second Card: Jester

Young prince (HA! You didn't tell me you were a prince, but I KNEW!!), The Jester is symbolic of your naïvate. You will need to overcome this.

Third Card: Roulette

OOOOOH! This card is baaaaaad. Or good, depending on how you look at it. You will play a game of lives, determining your life for an eternity. You will make a bad bargain, but it will ensure your survival. Make it wisely, because immortality-oops I said too much! Because ensured survival will cause you a life of misery and death by a loved o--- aack I said too much again!

Thanks for visiting! Refer me to all of your friends!
@Endulas [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522304/52230383_350.png[/img] [i]A large, excited looking Imperial approaches.[/i] [i]You notice she seems to be made out of... wood?[/i] [i]Her movements seem disjointed, like a marionette. Her voice is hollow sounding, quiet and- is she even moving her mouth?[/i] [b]"Hello! Don't tell my friends I'm here, and no one will find out about your little...fortune gimmick.[/b] [i]She's kind of brash, but emitting a almost palpable energy of friendliness[/i] [i]Her jaw widens, an orange tabby cat hops out of her maw, a pouch of treasure clutched in her teeth. The strange cat drops the pouch at your feet, crawls back into the wooden Imperial's mouth. You hear a hollow thud, and purring. This dragon is certainly made of hollow wood and metals.[/i]
@Endulas
52230383_350.png
A large, excited looking Imperial approaches.

You notice she seems to be made out of... wood?
Her movements seem disjointed, like a marionette.
Her voice is hollow sounding, quiet and- is she even moving her mouth?

"Hello!
Don't tell my friends I'm here, and no one will find out about your little...fortune gimmick.

She's kind of brash, but emitting a almost palpable energy of friendliness
Her jaw widens, an orange tabby cat hops out of her maw, a pouch of treasure clutched in her teeth. The strange cat drops the pouch at your feet, crawls back into the wooden Imperial's mouth. You hear a hollow thud, and purring.
This dragon is certainly made of hollow wood and metals.
7edpCQh.png
@Endulas [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45065205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450653/45065205_350.png[/img] [/url] What at first looks like a pearlcatcher approaches you curiously. Though as he gets closer it becomes clear he isnt truely a pearlcatcher as his body seems to also have some traits of that of a snapper. and is covered in mechanical bits. A cyborg hybrid who also has the look of a scientist. and n alchemist carying around potions at his side. "Hello there i see you are running a fotune shop. im not sure about this though as could you truely read my future? but I want to hear what you say anyway"
@Endulas

45065205_350.png

What at first looks like a pearlcatcher approaches you curiously. Though as he gets closer it becomes clear he isnt truely a pearlcatcher as his body seems to also have some traits of that of a snapper. and is covered in mechanical bits. A cyborg hybrid who also has the look of a scientist. and n alchemist carying around potions at his side.

"Hello there i see you are running a fotune shop. im not sure about this though as could you truely read my future? but I want to hear what you say anyway"
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@Missimus

Ah, you are quite peculiar, aren't you? Here are the 3 cards...

#1: The Roulette

Oh, this card is honestly my favorite. It has so many interpretations. But I take this as that you love a good game of chance, and that the reason you live was achieved by a game of chance. A bet may return you to an organic state...

#2: The Fledgling (Inverted)

This is where you stand now, a (relatively) new dragon ready to open her wings and fly into a great adventure. Be wary, the inverted Fledgling may end in sorrow.

#3: The World Pillar

Possibly the worst card in the deck, this card may prove your efforts in your great quest above to be fruitless, as everything you strive for will be undoubtedly destroyed, an insignificant speck.

The wooden dragon stood with her mouth agape, the tabby cat pawing at her teeth. Galactus looked to the side and said," QUICK look like your happy with your future my boss is coming over!" Carina stood with an unwavering gaze of contempt. Galactus said, "Goodbye! Thanks for visiting!" And with that, the still shaken dragon slowly walked away.
@Missimus

Ah, you are quite peculiar, aren't you? Here are the 3 cards...

#1: The Roulette

Oh, this card is honestly my favorite. It has so many interpretations. But I take this as that you love a good game of chance, and that the reason you live was achieved by a game of chance. A bet may return you to an organic state...

#2: The Fledgling (Inverted)

This is where you stand now, a (relatively) new dragon ready to open her wings and fly into a great adventure. Be wary, the inverted Fledgling may end in sorrow.

#3: The World Pillar

Possibly the worst card in the deck, this card may prove your efforts in your great quest above to be fruitless, as everything you strive for will be undoubtedly destroyed, an insignificant speck.

The wooden dragon stood with her mouth agape, the tabby cat pawing at her teeth. Galactus looked to the side and said," QUICK look like your happy with your future my boss is coming over!" Carina stood with an unwavering gaze of contempt. Galactus said, "Goodbye! Thanks for visiting!" And with that, the still shaken dragon slowly walked away.
@Endulas, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42465255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424653/42465255_350.png[/img] [/url] A diminutive, glowing fae approaches with almost a bounce in her step, and a small smile on her face. Compared to other faes, this one seems to be doing an excellent job at emotional expression. The glow almost seems to brighten when she comes to a stop in front of Galactus, and she chirps, “I’d love to have my fortune read! I’ve never had one before, so this’ll be super interesting!” She paused, fluttering her wings, then adds more serenely, “Thanks for doing this.”
@Endulas,

42465255_350.png

A diminutive, glowing fae approaches with almost a bounce in her step, and a small smile on her face. Compared to other faes, this one seems to be doing an excellent job at emotional expression. The glow almost seems to brighten when she comes to a stop in front of Galactus, and she chirps,
“I’d love to have my fortune read! I’ve never had one before, so this’ll be super interesting!”
She paused, fluttering her wings, then adds more serenely,
“Thanks for doing this.”
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@zona

Ah, you are quite strange as well, not quite one species. Let's see how that plays out in your cards...

#1: The Acolyte

This is where you stand now. This may refer to your beliefs, and your steadfast hold on them. You may be a subordinate (CARINA! What? I didn't say anything! Continue being a mean boss. WHAT?! Oh now you're just being ridiculous.) But seriously, man, you are a stubborn person, not willing to take the promotion. (WHICH SHE WON'T GIVE ME!)

#2: 7 of Crowns

Probably just means that you are going to lead one day, but it will be at the cost of 3 of something. This card is pretty vague, though, I'll consult Carina later.

#3: The Exaltation!

Wow. This might be the first nice fortune I've ever told, depending on the way you look at it. The Exaltation does not mean exaltation but does secure inner peace. You might have to sacrifice something important, though, but doesn't inner peace sound nice?

Anyway, Carina's over there getting a new deck of cards so thanks for stopping by BUT GET OUT SHE'LL CRUSH YOUR SOUL...

@zona

Ah, you are quite strange as well, not quite one species. Let's see how that plays out in your cards...

#1: The Acolyte

This is where you stand now. This may refer to your beliefs, and your steadfast hold on them. You may be a subordinate (CARINA! What? I didn't say anything! Continue being a mean boss. WHAT?! Oh now you're just being ridiculous.) But seriously, man, you are a stubborn person, not willing to take the promotion. (WHICH SHE WON'T GIVE ME!)

#2: 7 of Crowns

Probably just means that you are going to lead one day, but it will be at the cost of 3 of something. This card is pretty vague, though, I'll consult Carina later.

#3: The Exaltation!

Wow. This might be the first nice fortune I've ever told, depending on the way you look at it. The Exaltation does not mean exaltation but does secure inner peace. You might have to sacrifice something important, though, but doesn't inner peace sound nice?

Anyway, Carina's over there getting a new deck of cards so thanks for stopping by BUT GET OUT SHE'LL CRUSH YOUR SOUL...

@Endulas [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45065205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450653/45065205_350.png[/img] [/url] (im very sorry for what vahids gonna say but >_> XD hes a bit too pridefull for his own good) "You Appear to talk of my past not my future. which says verylittle for what i think of you. I have already hit the top. Unless i follow my past goals which i regret from before. But i lead my clan now the best I can. Well as best as one can lead the disorganized remains of aa torn clan . Anyway . I shall go." With that the pearlcatcher leftthem alone
@Endulas

45065205_350.png

(im very sorry for what vahids gonna say but >_> XD hes a bit too pridefull for his own good)
"You Appear to talk of my past not my future. which says verylittle for what i think of you. I have already hit the top. Unless i follow my past goals which i regret from before. But i lead my clan now the best I can. Well as best as one can lead the disorganized remains of aa torn clan . Anyway . I shall go." With that the pearlcatcher leftthem alone
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@Angel614

hey, wots that tiny glowing orb doing on that seat. Oh. It's a fae. Well, Angel, the cards foretold your arriv- a screw it I'll just give ya the cards.

#1: The Council

The council means that there will be a congregation that will or already does determine your life. Be wary and skeptical, for they may be traitorous- ACK I SAID TOO MUCH NEXT CARD!

#2: The 8 of Crowns

Ugh, I hate vague cards but eh, whatevs. The crowns may represent power OR physical wealth. Possibly an interaction with the Earthshaker? Ooh, the beans I'm spilling!

#3: The Outcast

Bum bum bum! Dramatic Music! The first interactions will make you an outcast, struggling for survival, but your efforts will cement themselves in time. The Congress of OH MY ARCANIST YOU GOTTA GO YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!
@Angel614

hey, wots that tiny glowing orb doing on that seat. Oh. It's a fae. Well, Angel, the cards foretold your arriv- a screw it I'll just give ya the cards.

#1: The Council

The council means that there will be a congregation that will or already does determine your life. Be wary and skeptical, for they may be traitorous- ACK I SAID TOO MUCH NEXT CARD!

#2: The 8 of Crowns

Ugh, I hate vague cards but eh, whatevs. The crowns may represent power OR physical wealth. Possibly an interaction with the Earthshaker? Ooh, the beans I'm spilling!

#3: The Outcast

Bum bum bum! Dramatic Music! The first interactions will make you an outcast, struggling for survival, but your efforts will cement themselves in time. The Congress of OH MY ARCANIST YOU GOTTA GO YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!
1 2