Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | the game of weird doors
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 300 301
@DuskUnspoken (I don't mind the ping at all btw :3) It takes a while to get the door unlocked, but you manage. Inside the dusty room is are couple of boxes and some rocks. Wait a minute. . . that's not what those are! [item= rusted treasure chest]x2 [item= arcane runestone][item= wind runestone] @turtleking9974 There is no way to open this door without touch the cobwebs and little bugs corpses, so you simply steel yourself and push it open. Inside the room are a bunch of items made from bones. Ew. But hey, at least they look kinda cool. [item= crown of bones][item= golden birdskull necklace][item= purple birdskull wingpiece] @ezlu This door is heavy, but you mange to push it open. You are greeted by a pair of large eyes. A Bogsneak hatchling wearing bloody bandages stares at you unblinkingly. She doesn't say anything, but you have a feeling the poor thing wants to come with you. You turn around and walk back towards your lair, and sure enough, she eagerly stumbles after you. [item= bloody head bandage][item=bloody chest bandage] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54656040] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546561/54656040_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DuskUnspoken (I don't mind the ping at all btw :3)
It takes a while to get the door unlocked, but you manage. Inside the dusty room is are couple of boxes and some rocks. Wait a minute. . . that's not what those are!
Rusted Treasure Chest x2 Arcane Runestone Wind Runestone

@turtleking9974
There is no way to open this door without touch the cobwebs and little bugs corpses, so you simply steel yourself and push it open. Inside the room are a bunch of items made from bones. Ew. But hey, at least they look kinda cool.
Crown of Bones Golden Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Wingpiece

@ezlu
This door is heavy, but you mange to push it open. You are greeted by a pair of large eyes. A Bogsneak hatchling wearing bloody bandages stares at you unblinkingly. She doesn't say anything, but you have a feeling the poor thing wants to come with you. You turn around and walk back towards your lair, and sure enough, she eagerly stumbles after you.
Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Chest Bandage

54656040_350.png
I made this signature just for the achievement.
Door 1: This door is concealed with crystals. It seems rather difficult to open.

Door 2: Unlike the first door, this door is a plain, wooden door, with no special features.

Door 3: This door is made out of moss, but it's an ugly brown color.
Door 1: This door is concealed with crystals. It seems rather difficult to open.

Door 2: Unlike the first door, this door is a plain, wooden door, with no special features.

Door 3: This door is made out of moss, but it's an ugly brown color.
@ezlu I’ll take door 1!
@ezlu I’ll take door 1!
luw7Fez.gif
@ezlu I would love door two!
@ezlu I would love door two!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@ezlu i'll take door 3!
@ezlu i'll take door 3!
@AutopsyJuice This door is extremely cold. You use all your willpower to not pull away from the door when you're opening it. Inside, you find mounds of snow and icicles hanging from the roof. You turn around, disappointed, but then one cute little head pokes out of a pile. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54643798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546438/54643798_350.png[/img] [/url] @ProHomo57 This door leads to a plain room with nothing except for a single chest. [Item=Iron Treasure Chest] @DaisyBubbles88 You start opening the door, but it just falls instead. Inside, there are a bunch of rocks. Some rocks look strange, though... [Item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [Item=Boulder Bolt] [Item=Fiery Acuity Fragment]
@AutopsyJuice
This door is extremely cold. You use all your willpower to not pull away from the door when you're opening it. Inside, you find mounds of snow and icicles hanging from the roof. You turn around, disappointed, but then one cute little head pokes out of a pile.

54643798_350.png

@ProHomo57
This door leads to a plain room with nothing except for a single chest.

Iron Treasure Chest

@DaisyBubbles88
You start opening the door, but it just falls instead. Inside, there are a bunch of rocks. Some rocks look strange, though...

Zephyr Might Fragment Boulder Bolt Fiery Acuity Fragment
•Door 1•
You approached the door, it’s busted and has all sorts of trash and rubbish hanging onto it. You smell an oil like smell and you look down, you notice your standing in a pile of oil that’s seeping from the bottom of the door.
•Door 2•
This one is made of rusted metal. It has no door nob but is slightly open. The heat emitting from it is intense and bones and sand seems to be spilling from it.
•Door 3•
The door is affixed into a mossy tree, which has millions of tiny holes carved into it, which you could now tell that that’s home to thousands of bugs that crawl around the tree. It emits a calming aura that makes you feel safe.
•Door 1•
You approached the door, it’s busted and has all sorts of trash and rubbish hanging onto it. You smell an oil like smell and you look down, you notice your standing in a pile of oil that’s seeping from the bottom of the door.
•Door 2•
This one is made of rusted metal. It has no door nob but is slightly open. The heat emitting from it is intense and bones and sand seems to be spilling from it.
•Door 3•
The door is affixed into a mossy tree, which has millions of tiny holes carved into it, which you could now tell that that’s home to thousands of bugs that crawl around the tree. It emits a calming aura that makes you feel safe.
luw7Fez.gif
@AutopsyJuice I'll take door two, please!
@AutopsyJuice I'll take door two, please!
***CURRENTLY WORKING ELEVEN HOUR DAYS***
Please be aware that dragon returns may be delayed. If this is going to be an issue I recommend renting from another user.

One day I will have a beautiful themed lair. If I ever manage to choose a theme.
@AutopsyJuice Door 1, please?
@AutopsyJuice Door 1, please?
[center]• @GallifreyanAbsol •[/center] You open the door and a gust of wind pushes you back, you looked around and now you could see the land was covered oil and trash, nearby forest had caught fire and the sky was a dull purple. Everything was being destroyed. This universe that you just stepped in was at its final hours. And that’s when you could hear a small yelp. You quickly look around the area searching for whatever creature that somehow managed to survive in this world. In the corner of your eye you see a small dragon trapped in garbage, you immediately help it out and rush out of the door together. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54680203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546803/54680203_350.png[/img] [/url] [center] • @MerryBrandybuck •[/center] The door took a moment to open as it had rusted around the hinges and it was rather heavy, but when you managed to open it all the way more sand and bones poured out of the door, the heat was much worse than before. You looked out at a desert. It was barren and covered with bones but you looked closer and could see a bird like creature wearing a crown. It quickly flew over to you and lands on your shoulder. Maybe it’s a new friend? [item= highreach Bonepicker] [item= crown of bones] [item= bone fragments] x99 [center] • @bakugannVgims • [/center] You reached out to open the door but before you could reach the nob, it slowly flew open with a soft and warming breeze. You can feel a presence looming over you. However It wasn’t a bad presence, it was more like a motherly warm hug. The room was a lush forest, with a opening in the middle. You now see boars and a large moth sitting there, having conversations and playing. A voice breaks into your mind, it was feminine and calm [color=darkgreen] “hello my child, these creatures will help you on your journey. You have a purpose and don’t ever forget that. Stay strong my child.” [color=black] [item=Mossy Beetleboar] [item= Undergrowth Shovelsnout] [item= leafy moth] (Sending!)
• @GallifreyanAbsol
You open the door and a gust of wind pushes you back, you looked around and now you could see the land was covered oil and trash, nearby forest had caught fire and the sky was a dull purple. Everything was being destroyed. This universe that you just stepped in was at its final hours. And that’s when you could hear a small yelp. You quickly look around the area searching for whatever creature that somehow managed to survive in this world. In the corner of your eye you see a small dragon trapped in garbage, you immediately help it out and rush out of the door together.

54680203_350.png
• @MerryBrandybuck
The door took a moment to open as it had rusted around the hinges and it was rather heavy, but when you managed to open it all the way more sand and bones poured out of the door, the heat was much worse than before. You looked out at a desert. It was barren and covered with bones but you looked closer and could see a bird like creature wearing a crown. It quickly flew over to you and lands on your shoulder. Maybe it’s a new friend?
Highreach Bonepicker Crown of Bones Bone Fragments x99
• @bakugannVgims
You reached out to open the door but before you could reach the nob, it slowly flew open with a soft and warming breeze. You can feel a presence looming over you. However It wasn’t a bad presence, it was more like a motherly warm hug. The room was a lush forest, with a opening in the middle. You now see boars and a large moth sitting there, having conversations and playing. A voice breaks into your mind, it was feminine and calm “hello my child, these creatures will help you on your journey. You have a purpose and don’t ever forget that. Stay strong my child.”
Mossy Beetleboar Undergrowth Shovelsnout Leafy Moth

(Sending!)
luw7Fez.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 300 301